The Compliance Officer will be supporting the Head of Compliance in the delivery of a compliance advisory service to the business.
- Great new opportunity for a compliance officer directly supporting the
- Head of Compliance.
Compliance Officer, Fraud & AML policy writing and procedure setting for a brand new financial services firm.
- Incredibly exciting new role with a brand new fintech business based in
- Manchester who need a AML/Fraud Compliance Officer ASAP!
As the Financial Crime Compliance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with our clients KYC policy as well as the UK FCC legislation.
- Brilliant new opportunity to join a highly regarded multinational bank
- and financial services coporation.
Supporting with compliance tasks across the business.
- Good attention to detail?
- Good office administrator experience?
Responsible for the document checks and distribution to the correct external and internal parties.
- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing brand in the North West
- Excellent progression levels
- The lead for the asset data to manage compliance activities including M&E, Gas, Fire Safety, Legionella & Asbestos across the Housing stock.
- Reporting into the Head of Property Services and managing asset database for external compliance contractors.
- Training & Development
- Flexible Working
To lead the Compliance and Risk function in Jersey, performing the role of Compliance Officer and MLRO for a regulated businesses.
- Head of Compliance & MLRO
- Channel Island experience
Our client a leading global financial services are recruiting for a Compliance Officer - AVP to join their growing team.
- Growing compliance team
- Generalist role
The Senior Compliance Officer role is a a regulatory compliance role, reporting to the Head of Compliance, for a Financial Services firm.
Really interesting opportunity for a Compliance Officer, who is looking to move into a more senior and autonomous role in a growing investment management firm. The role is varied, spanning both compliance and legal responsibilities but with the core focus on compliance.
- Excellent new opportunity as a Senior Compliance Officer, for a London
- based Investment Management firm .
This is a new role in a growing private equity firm looking to hire a Senior Compliance Officer.
- Excellent new role with a small Private Equity firm in London who are seeking
- a Senior Compliance Officer
This is the Head of Compliance for the UK in a mid sized investment bank, this individual will be the primary point of contact for the FCA and PRA and coordinate on all regulatory inspections.
- Head of Compliance
- investment banking experience
Overseeing the health and safety compliance requirements and cyclical servicing contracts across a property portfolio for a reputable Social Housing provider in the West Midlands.
- Immediate start.
- Offering a competitive rate.
Our client a growing financial services company are recruiting for a compliance monitoring officer to join their Chester based team.
To assist the Head of Compliance and Senior Compliance Officer in the fulfilment of the Compliance Monitoring Programme, by assessing management, functions and locations' adherence to Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA), Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and other relevant European and Global rules and regulations. To conduct specialist regulatory project work and resolve technical issues escalated by the business.
Our purpose is to help people lead healthier, happier, more productive lives and our people are key in achieving this. Our objective therefore is to create an environment where our people are empowered, motivated, strive for excellence & conduct themselves with integrity.
- Do you have experience working in compliance within the legal sector?
- Looking for a Permanent role?
A leading firm of chartered accountants based in Yeovil is searching for a mixed tax, compliance and advisory focused professional to join them. The firm is seeking a Mixed Tax, Compliance and Advisory Manager mouldable around the right individual's career experience and background. The role provides excellent progression potential for the right tax focused professional looking to take their career to the next level.
- Tax Manager to join a leading Yeovil based chartered accountancy practice
- Mixed tax compliance and advisory focused role with career progression.
Reporting to the Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance, the Compliance and Data Protection Officer is responsible for providing reasoned, reliable opinions and assurance on the effectiveness of controls in place to manage business-wide compliance and data protection risks. Experience, and understanding of Non-disclosure agreements is beneficial to this role.
- Join an organisation who drives transformational, systemic change in Healthcare
- Autonomy to drive continuous improvement of existing frameworks
A highly regarded firm of chartered accountants is searching for a Personal Tax Compliance Manager / Senior Manager to join them, based in Bristol. You will join as a key addition to this firms successful tax department with opportunity to carve a career within in a successful firm focused on managing the delivering of personal tax compliance to a wide ranging client base.
- Personal Tax Manager to join a growing accountancy practice based in Bristol
- Key managerial addition focused on compliance delivery.
I'm working with a fast growing client in the payments industry looking to appoint a Compliance Analyst. The successful person will be responsible for undertaking compliance monitoring for the firm, as well as other second-line, ad-hoc generalist compliance duties. This role would be great for anybody based in West or NW London.
- Fast growing firm
- Opportunity within the FX & payments industry
Global transformation, technology, compliance
London top firm
- Big 4 Accountancy Firm
- Global Compliance Transformation
I'm working on a new role with a global banking & capital markets firm based in the City. A great opportunity for anybody looking to work in a high paced central compliance team.
- Global banking opportunity
- Firm based in City of London
This is a fantastic newly created International Tax Manager role, reporting into the Head of Tax - Americas and Global Tax Reporting. You will support all aspects of Neovia Logistics domestic and international tax functions to include tax accounting, tax compliance and tax planning.
- This is a newly created International Tax Manager position.
- Reporting into the Head of Tax - Americas and Global Tax Reporting
Support the Chief Risk & Compliance Officer in managing the day-to-day operation of Risk Management processes
- Diverse and friendly organisation
- Engage with senior stakeholders
Delivering Tax compliance and advisory services to a range of partnerships.
- Tax Senior to join a growing accountancy practice.
- Support with increasing responsibility and technical skill progression on offer
Delivering Tax compliance and advisory services to a range of partnerships.
- Newly Created Tax Associate role
- working for a leading Mid Tier Practice
As a Finance and Tax Associate you will be responsible for the preparation of Indirect Tax & Statistical returns and other indirect tax compliance within the Tax team.
- Reading Indirect Tax Associate
- On the job training and also professional advancement
My client is recruiting a corporate tax compliance role within their London office of a top 15 accountancy firm.
- Top 15 London Accountancy /Tax Firm
- Corporate tax compliance
The client is looking for a procurement compliance officer to help the organisation deliver on legal, contractual and governance obligations and to support collaboration and liaison between industry partners.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of internal and external entity reporting, and Tax compliance and governance across the division
- Temp to perm opportunity
- multi national manufacturing business
To provide high quality business tax advisory and compliance services in a leading business tax practice.
- Excellent opportunity in a Top 5 firm
- Join a vibrant and innovative team