- Featured JobCambridgePermanent
On the cusp of significant investment and growth, our client seeks to appoint an ambitious commercial professional to lead the business through a key stage in its development, working closely with the CEO.
A newly-created leadership team appointment, with global responsibility
A significant commercial opportunity in a growing business
A leading RSL in the UK are looking for a capable Regional Managing Director to diver their affordable and market sale programme. Based in the east midlands/Anglia region this post will form a critical part of the senior leadership team as they enter a period of transformation and growth.
Leading social landlord in the midlands.
To drive an ambitious affordable and market sale development programme.
- CambridgeshirePermanent£30,000 - £35,000
An exciting role for a Customer Service Operative - Award winning Resi Developer - will suit an energetic, driven and organised candidate already working in a customer focused or trade focused role with another developer.
Working remotely across a variety of residential sites in Cambs and Herts
Van, tools and fuel card provided / excellent package on offer
This Cambridge based role will intail;
- Work closely with the Finance Director
- Standardise accounting procedures across the business;
- Maintaining control and reporting over retail stock
- Providing Divisional Sales and Margin analysis, dashboard reporting and KPI reporting;
- Provide analysis for the construction department monitoring sales, profitability and maintenance and overheads cost.
A UK company with a strong heritage that is constantly expanding.
Offeres a great work-life balance.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Construction job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Construction - Cambridgeshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.