Greeting all clients who enter the showroom, discuss the product ranges and their home improvement plans to enable you to consultant them on the best products. High-end showroom with various clients.
- Greeting all customers, helping them turn their house into a home.
- Excellent training on interiors, selling and products.
Are you a well-rounded and commercially-minded individual that is ready to take the next step in your career for a global, reputable and enterprising brand?
In this Recruitment Consultant role, you will master the art of 'solution selling', being able to provide customers with solutions specifically engineered to fit their needs
- Global recruitment consultancy business
- Huge Progression Opportunities
There is huge potential within this role to make your mark within a growing Internal Audit function.
- £competitive package with company car allowance and limited travel
- Stepping stone move into Industry
Michael Page are a FTSE listed, global consultancy business which has proven it can weather the storms of a global pandemic due to our people! A truly inspiring sales force and leadership team who lead from the front and put their customers first!
- Join The Fastest Growing UK Sector - Logistics & Supply Chain
- Flexibility on Role Location Including Home Working
A full-time, permanent position in Harrogate offering an immediate start. A great opportunity to join an exciting, growing client.
- Full-time, permanent position with immediate start
- Work in a busy and diverse role
The Project Manager will play a key role in the implementation of a Source to Pay (S2P) solution to the business. This role is instrumental to the Global Programme team delivery for all markets and will liaise closely with the central and regional project teams as well as external consultants for the duration of the 3 year project.
- Project Manager - Source to Pay (Finance, Global Corporate)
- Familiarity and experience with Coupa / Ariba or other S2P software needed