Fantastic opportunity for a privacy professional to join a growing privacy function within a global car business in Uxbridge, Greater London as a Data Protection Manager.
- Data protection lead role within a global car business
- Greater London base.
This is an exciting new opportunity for Data Privacy Specialist looking to join one of the best law firms in the world.
Both qualified solicitors and non-qualified candidates will be considered, given they have a privacy background.
- Amazing Opportunity for a Data Privacy Lawyer
- Top Law Firm Recruiting into their Risk Team
A leading Professional Services firm is recruiting for a stand alone privacy professional to join their HQ as Data Protection Manager - Manchester.
- Data Protection Manager - Manchester
- Leading professional services / business services advisory firm
The data protection team within a luxury automotive manufacturing brand is growing and requires an additional Data Protection Manager - Automotive to join them from the Farnborough HQ.
- Excellent mid level privacy role at one of the leading luxury car brands
- Hybrid working with Farnborough HQ
To provide support, advice, and training to the my client, its clients and suppliers with regard to the processing and safeguarding of personal data across the group. This includes assistance with incidents and responses.
- Data protection experience looking to take the next step?
- Experience supporting a data protection officer?
An excellent role for a data protection profession to join a leading Credit Ratings Agency and lead their privacy function.
- A leading ratings agency requires an EMEA Data Protection Lead
- London - based
Excellent opportunity for a Contract Manager - Data Protection / IP with privacy experience to join a world renowned technology & media business in London.
- NHS Governance Manager role in Manchester
- Interim Role
To start as soon as possible and will involve commercial matters and good amount of data privacy matters.
- Immediate support required during a busy period of business
- You will likely support mainly on commercial and data privacy matters
I'm currently on the lookout for a Data Privacy Advisor to join a leading international law firm in the City of London.
- Leading International law firm
- Exciting Opportunity for a Data Privacy Advisor
My client is a leading data, technology, research institute with a base in Oxfordshire. They require a Part Time Data Protection Counsel - REMOTE to join their virtual team.
- Data focused research institute recruiting for a part time remote solicitor
- Part Time - Data Privacy Solicitor - Remote
Excellent role for a compliance professional to join an oil and gas business in London as Compliance Analyst - Global Energy Plc.
- Compliance Analyst required to join Global Compliance Team
- Global Energy Business
Terrific opportunity for a junior information governance / data protection professional to join a leading transport PLC in Birmingham.
- Excellent opportunity for an information governance professional to join a PLC
- Birmingham based
This is a Junior to Mid-level Legal Counsel role for a Construction Lawyer.
- Junior to Mid-level Construction Counsel - High profile projects
- Non-contentious focus but applications from Construction Litigators considered
This role is with a global organisation working in their growing Data Privacy team. Within this role you will be working across multiple sectors as diverse as software and services, online, content, equipment and telecommunications.
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation in their data privacy team
- Chance to work in an expanding team working with top clients
As the Content Compliance Manager, you will report directly into the Senior Legal Counsel based in London and work closely with the General Counsel and Legal, Client Protection and Content teams as well as other stakeholders across the business.
- Looking for your next compliance role?
- Interested in joining a global legal team?
This role is an amazing new opportunity for a Data Privacy Advisor to join a growing team in a leading legal practice based in London.
- Great Role for Data Privacy Specialist
- Top Law Firm Recruiting Privacy Advisor
This is a new and exciting opportunity for a Data Privacy Associate looking for a broad role at a leading legal practice in London. 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
- Amazing Contract Opportunity at Top City Law Firm
- Leading Legal Practice Recruiting Data Privacy Solicitor
Excellent interim role within a listed global food brand. They are looking for a Privacy Counsel to join their team on a 12 month FTC based in London.
- Excellent 12 month Interim Privacy Lawyer role
- Global Consumer Brand
Commercial, IP, Data Counsel - Global Tech/Social at one of the best known tech players in the World. Rare hire within a small commercial & data team in London.
- Commercial, IP, Data Counsel at one of the World's most influential Tech Firms
Excellent broad compliance position within a rapidly growing start up based in Warwickshire.
- Privacy focused compliance manager required at start up
- Cutting edge technology
Excellent interim privacy role with a leading international PLC in Southampton.
- 3-6 month Privacy Interim required at leading PLC
This global media agency group requires a Privacy Manager to join their global compliance function based in London supporting one of their seed agencies.
- A global Media Agency is looking for a Privacy Manager to join their London team
- Global Agency
The Chief Digital Officer is a new, senior leadership role responsible for the development of the GPAs internal corporate systems and data platforms. The role will also lead on the development of the GPA's information assurance, cyber security and data protection governance.
The successful candidate will become the Deputy Director with the title of Chief Digital Officer.
- The opportunity to drive and manage technology enabled transformational change.
- Hybrid working practices in place
A global 500 Law Firm is seeking a Cyber and Technology Disputes Lawyer to join their international TMT disputes practice, to carry out work relating to cyber, intellectual property, privacy, data protection, media, defamation, service contacts and commercial contracts.
- Cyber and Technology Disputes Lawyer
- Cyber and Technology Disputes Lawyer
A highly reputable and well known online retailer is looking to add to their high calibre legal team with an exciting new role.
This role will focus on supporting the organisation with a wide range of work with strong focus on IT/Software and Data Protection
- A well known Online Retailer with a fantastic brand is looking to grow its team
- A fast paced, growth role focusing on IT and Technology.
The Senior Data Analyst will be supporting all product lines, across all brands within the business - The team which is 11 currently is focused on ensuring we have access to market leading insurer prices, fraud protection and cutting edge data enrichment by using in depth analysis / predictive modelling.
- Excellent opportunities for career development / Growth
- New and exciting time to help us build out analytics capability
My client is searching for a highly capable Senior Full Stack Engineer to optimise our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- An opportunity to work with a innovative international organisation
- An opportunity to work within a team of talented developers