This is an amazing opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer to join a growing practice in the city of London.
- Amazing Opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer
- Top City Firm Recruiting Data Privacy Associate
Great new fixed term contract role at a leading, international law firm in London.
- Amazing Fixed Term Contract Opportunity at Leading Law Firm
- Top City Practice Recruiting Data Privacy Lawyer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer to join a market leading international legal practice in London.
- Amazing Opportunity at a Global Legal Practice
- Top Tier Law Firm Recruiting Data Protection Lawyer
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, the Data Protection Officer (DPO) will manage and monitor privacy and data protection compliance and practices internally to ensure the business and its functions comply with the applicable requirements under the UK GDPR and relevant legislation overseas.
International law firm, based in the north of England, are looking to expand their in-house team with the hire of a Data Protection Lawyer.
- Magic Circle Law Firm
- Clear Progression
Join a business offering clinical trial services to pharmaceutical businesses, the company has an international presence and has grown significantly over recent years. This Data Protection Officer and Privacy Counsel role is a broad position suitable for a data protection professional and qualified lawyer.
- A broad Legal and Data Protection Officer role for a fast growing business
- This position can be worked remotely or from the Bracknell office
My client is seeking a Data Protection Manager to assist with the implementation of a privacy governance framework across the organisation. This interesting role will require you to work with many colleagues and teams in different parts of the organisation in the UK, US and India and also with our external partners. We are looking for a self-starter with experience in data protection for a commercial or a not-for-profit organisation.
- Looking for a short term role?
- Data protection experience?
A broad Data Protection Manager role based in Crewe, this role manages two data protection professionals and is newly created. Practical experience of GDPR and its application is essential.
- A broad, operational data protection role based in Crewe
- Join a successful health insurance business in a management role
Reporting to the Head of Governance, Risk and Compliance, the Compliance and Data Protection Officer is responsible for providing reasoned, reliable opinions and assurance on the effectiveness of controls in place to manage business-wide compliance and data protection risks. Experience, and understanding of Non-disclosure agreements is beneficial to this role.
- Join an organisation who drives transformational, systemic change in Healthcare
- Autonomy to drive continuous improvement of existing frameworks
To take ownership of corporate governance and the promotion of it, representing the interests of the Company. Identifying and managing regulatory compliance risks.
To act as the main point of contact with the regulatory data protection authority and data Subjects (e.g., customers and sales force). Identify and mitigate data protection risks ensuring organisations are compliant with all relevant regulations - GDPR, FCA, IR35 and EU Corporation Tax.
- Compliance and data protection expereince?
- Looking to take a step up from a paralegal role?
This role is offered by a leading, international automotive company in a business facing Data Protection and Compliance Advice position. The role takes overall responsibility for compliance advice for the UK entities, managing one.
- Opportunity to join a leading automotive business in a compliance advisory role
- Act as a key decision maker, managing one and heading up advice for 5 entities
This is a great opportunity to join a global company and work on cutting edge privacy matters in a progressive team with a great culture.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a senior privacy advisor
- A well known brand is recruiting a privacy advisor to join their growing UK team
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Privacy Lawyer at a market leading practice based in London.
- Amazing Opportunity at a Leading Practice
- Top Firm recruiting Data Protection Lawyer
Excellent opportunity for a broad compliance professional to join the legal team of a private equity backed property business in London as Compliance Manager - Property.
- New Compliance Manager role at a leading Property business
A leading Health care business is looking for an Interim Head of Information Governance for a period of 4 months in their London or Birmingham office.
- Interim Head of Information Governance at a leading Healthcare business
- Birmingham or London
This is a great opportunity for a privacy lawyer to join the in house department of an exceptional law firm in London.
- Amazing Opportunity for a Data Protection Lawyer
- Top City Firm recruiting into their Privacy Team
A newly created Data Governance position to sit within an establish Risk & Governance team at a leading healthcare provider in Southampton.
- Fantastic growth role within an established Governance team
- Southampton HQ
Excellent opportunity for Privacy Manager - 12 Month FTC. The role sits in a global privacy team of one of the UK's biggest technology / it / manufacturing firms based in Swindon.
- Privacy Manager - 12 Month FTC - GLOBAL TECH BRAND
- Swindon Based
Excellent role within a global consumer PLC. They are looking for a Privacy Counsel to join their team on a 12 month FTC based in London.
Supporting the Data Governance Director & wider Data Management team including Risk and Compliance with monitoring compliance of the Bank's Data Management Policy and Standards, preparing materials to support the escalation and resolution of any issues identified through monitoring, and acting as data governance partner into product areas.
- Data compliance experience?
- Looking for a permanent role?
This is a great new opportunity for a lawyer looking to work in a progressive business with market leading individuals.
- Great opportunity at a Professional Services Firm
- Top practice recruiting Data Licensing Lawyer
Working in a small team of information compliance professionals, you will undertake a wide range of privacy-related work.Focussed on providing high quality data protection advice and support for new projects, research, systems and services across the University, working to embed data protection by design and by default.
- Embed UK GDPR principles and data protection by design
- Day to day data protection and other compliance work
Top international law firm looking for a Compliance Analyst to join their team, covering AML, Conflicts and Data Protection.
- Top International Law Firm
- Competitive Salary
- Assistant General Counsel position.
- Looking for a commercial lawyer with a strong background in IT and data protection.
- High-powered role at a global leader in medical tech.
- Become part of a friendly and collaborative international team.
Within this role, you will lead the information governance team and assist senior management on containing risks related to data privacy and data protection.
- Elite US Law Firm
- Management Position
As the Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for devising, evolving and monitoring the design, delivery and embedding of the information and data security aspects of IT Security and Data Protection Strategies.
- Opportunity to lead a team focused on improving their infrastructure security
- Excellent education institution with numerous academies to be part of
Tech market in Thailand and across SEA is completely booming and our client which is a well known Law Firm across the region is looking for a Tech/TMT specialised Lawyer to advice clients in sophisticated tech/telecoms industries on a wide range technology matters such as e-commerce, e-transaction, and e-payment matters, as well as data privacy and protection
- Opportunity to work for a well known Law Firm across SEA
- Great opportunity to be based in Bangkok