The role of the IT Solution Developer is to contribute to the agile delivery of the Digital Solution team's objectives through analysis, design, configuration or development, implementation, testing, documentation and support of OfS business applications and systems both internal and public facing utilising a low/no-code approach wherever possible.
- Join an organisation during a period of transformation
- An opportunity to upskill and develop with a reputable company
We are looking for a SQL DBA to come in and take ownership of our database estate, you will be responsible for administering and managing database systems, ensuring that the reliability and integrity of these systems are maintained. Responsible for configuration, maintenance, optimisation, upgrades/update, and overall database performance and reliability of databases within Peel Ports Group (PPG).
- Excellent opportunities for career development / Growth
- Hybrid working, flexible hours. ,
Ensure the availability and security of the SQL Server estate, including the investigation and resolution of any issues that may arise. Provide database support for development project teams
- Opportunity to work with a leading FinTech provider
- Great exposure within an expanding Data function
You will support our operations teams in servicing our client's shipping needs. You will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date, and useable information in our systems by following well-designed guidelines and processes while providing excellent customer support services for our internal teams. The Fleet Information Technician work is integrated into the business development to create customer value.
- Currently recruiting Data Entry Administrator's for permanent positions
- Based in Westhill, Aberdeen for a data consultancy business
One of the largest names in the Global Payments space is looking for a new Database Administrator with DB2 & NoSQL experience to join their growing Tech division.
- One of the biggest names in Payments
- Looking for a new Database Administrator experienced in NoSQL & DB2
The Head of DBA will manage a team of database specialists and engineers ensuring operational services are integrated, delivered, and operated as required.
The successful candidate will also advise and support best practices and processes in managing Microsoft SQL Server.
- Exciting opportunity to join this organization as a Head of DBA
- Up to £67,311 salary PLUS Benefits
A Global IT services consultancy are looking for a talented Database Developer to drive solutions for their greenfield Appian Business Automation project. Our client is looking to have someone to lead integration design and carry out data migration for their Marian DB.
- Opportunity to work for a Global organisation
- Marian DB | MySQL | BPM | Appian | 6 month contract | Outside IR35 | £600 p/d
A market leading FinTech provider require a Data Engineer to join their expanding Data function. This is an exciting opportunity for a proven Data Engineer to drive the migration of an analytics data warehouse into the cloud, developing a new data warehouse to support strong growth ambitions over the coming years.
- A market leading FinTech provider with strong growth ambitions.
- Innovative, inclusive and focused environment.
A major Banking Institution with offices worldwide is looking for a new Murex specialist to join their team in London.
- A major Global Financial Institution
- Looking for a new Murex specialist to join their UK Team
My Client - a tight-knit and innovative group of engineers within the Financial Services industry is looking for a Python Data Engineer - SQL, MongoDB to oversee a crucial engineering project over the next 6 months on a day rate contract basis in London.
- 6 month contract with a great company
- £450 p/day rate OUTSIDE IR35
This Leading International Law Firm require a Senior MS SQL Database Administrator to provide a high level of technical support across the business, working as part of a highly-skilled technology team supporting their global infrastructure.
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation
- Opportunity to develop DBA in an Azure / Cloud environment
A superb opportunity has arisen for an aspiring SQL Developer/DBA to join a cool and fast-growing Food retail giant.
- Manage the growth of Data
- Take ownership and run with projects
This Global leader in specialist pharmaceutical services requires a Database Administrator / Engineer to provide support to one of its key European Divisions. You will be instrumental in the ongoing development and evolution of database environments and support on a key migration from Oracle to MS SQL Server. The role is fully remote.
- Opportunity to support Database Environments Internationally
- Opportunity to work on database transformation programmes