Imperial College Business School's Executive Education department is looking for a commercially minded Digital Marketing Manager for 12 months to cover a maternity leave. This post will be available from the beginning of November and requires an all-rounded digital marketer.
- 12 month maternity cover contract with Imperial College Business School
- Digital Marketing role to support the Business School's host of programmes
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will assist in the development, delivery and maintenance of the company's websites and oversee new media activity, in order to maximise opportunities via external and internal communications.
The Digital Media team works alongside the Content, PR and Web teams and utilise digital tools to provide and enhance the on-line window for providing information globally.
The role will be responsible for digital content creation and management, and will develop and maintain the online social media presence.
- Remote working with some requirement to be on site 2 days per week
- Lincolnshire based with some remote working
An exciting opportunity for a digital marketer to join a leading events company.
- A new opportunity for a senior marketing executive or manager
- To join a leading events company
Reporting to the B2C Channel Manager, the primary responsibilities of the B2C Digital Marketing Manager will be to implement the company's digital marketing strategy for our B2C ecommerce websites.
- Exciting opportunity to join a multi-sports distribution retailer!
- Great benefits and flexibility!
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager. Working alongside the existing team and reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving high performing digital journeys for our marketing campaigns. As a digital content lead, we need you to understand our core audience requirements and marketing objectives and how content across our social channels and websites can support these.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading sports fashion retailer!
- Great opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager!
The role will be responsible for all "owned" digital touch points. This hands-on role includes the website brand.co.uk and CRM, SEO and PPC, in order to develop more personalized relationships with consumers, and drive brand equity and sales.
- Exciting broad role looking after SEO, Websites, PPC, and Email
- 12 month contract working for a well known Global FMCG Business
If you are experienced in digital marketing and confident across Paid Search this could be an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding ecommerce business.
- Growing ecommerce business based in Darlington
- Strong progression opportunities
Manage customer acquisition and sales efforts for a new multi-million revenue brand project.
- A Digital Marketing Specialist to drive performance and customer acquisition
- A fast paced role in a highly successful and growing omni-channel retailer
Own digital marketing activity within a new division of an established, high-growth SME. Work closely with the Group Marketing Director and Divisional MD to drive and deliver digital marketing strategy.
- Education solutions provider
- High-growth SME
As a Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for overseeing, driving and delivering the businesses online marketing strategy. You will create and implement multi-channel campaigns in order to drive traffic to the website and increase sales along with gaining a larger online presence.
- Growing and forward thinking on-line fashion business
- Big opportunity for someone to bring a function in-house and grow their own team
If you are an immediately available Digital Marketing professional with experience in a retail or consumer goods setting this could be a fantastic opportunity to join one of Yorkshires fastest growing consumer goods businesses of the last 5 years.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based Consumer Goods business
- 12 month contract with the potential to role in to a permanent role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant full-service digital agency in Birmingham. They are now recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for building campaigns from initial brief through to delivery, analysing ROI through data and collating reports.
- Currently working/previously have a in a Digital Marketing role
- They work in an agency or have previously worked in an agency
An exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing and successful consumer brand, based in Hertfordshire. A hybrid role, giving the opportunity to work with brand, campaigns as well as content and elements of digital marketing.
- A chance to work with one of the market leading brands in the consumer space
- An exciting and varied role, touching on CRM, content and campaign management
Are you a senior marketing professional with experience in fashion? Ready for the next move?
- Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Lead- Head of Digital - Permanent - Yorkshire
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Lead - Ecommerce
- Yorkshire - Hybrid Working
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager has arisen in Surrey. This position is attracting applicants with a background in the retail/consumer sector; and achievements across the full spectrum of digital delivery including CRM, Social, Website and PPC. This role will manage a small team, and the successful applicant will work with the leadership team to enhance the customer experience and drive performance and sales across the UK.
- Optimize the digital budget to drive performance and customer experience.
- Defining and delivering the digital strategy across CRM, PPC, Social etc.
An exciting account manager opportunity, which will allow you to work with interesting clients on their digital marketing needs. Specialities include PPC,SEO, Social and Content. In addition, you'll be joining a passionate team with incredible benefits and development potential. Here you really have the chance to make your mark.
- Exciting Digital Marketing Agency Opportunity
- Perfect for someone looking for more freedom and autonomy
Michael Page is proud to be partnered with a Global Engineering Business within the Birmingham area who are looking for a Digital and Marketing Content Manager to join their team and take a lead hand in their Digital Transformation journey. Working on global campaigns this is a really exciting time to join a business who are recognised as being leaders in their field.
- A FTSE 250 company at the start of their Digital Transformation journey
- An opportunity to join a business early and see your work come to life
This is an amazing opportunity for a digital marketing expert to add value to the organisation's growing digital marketing activity. The PPC Manager will contribute from strategy to execution to all PPC channels with particular focus on Paid Search & Display.
- Global Education reknown Group
- Fantastic development and career growth
As part of a project team, the Digital Content Author will be responsible for uploading and maintaining content across key web pages for international markets. A role that is hands on, both creative and project led, this position is suited to a candidate with strong digital content and marketing project management skills.
- Content management and web merchandising - 12 Month FTC
- Leading consumer technology business