- A procurement/sourcing role taking on responsibility for 1 category (IT/Professional Services/Indirect/Construction/CAPEX/Engineering)
- You will work to deliver multi-million pound projects across your category area
- Opportunity to work with a talented and well established procurement team
- Working for a company who focuses on wellbeing
Response Analyst is required to monitor and report on world events and play a vital role in how the company responds to an incident.Search for potential threats or incidents that could affect the company's people, assets and reputation.
- Security monitoring and event management
- Solid IT skills, MS House, various security tools
The successful Senior Internal Communications Manager will be managing an award winning team. They will manage and take ownership of the communications team and its budget.
- Manage an award winning team
- Ownership of the comms strategy
Within this role you'll be working leading the testing for new and existing integrations, as well as the implementation of new integrations and therefore will build advanced technical knowledge of Workday across all module areas.
This will involve working closely with and building relationships with key stakeholders across the whole business as well as external partners.
- Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Workday specialist
- Proven experience of writing and executing test scripts for Workday is essential
Global remit within the Reward & Benefit space - you will be responsible for providing specialist reward advice, managing vendors, negotiating rates and providing a total reward review on an international basis.
- Newly created role within a global organisation
- Combination of Benefits, Reward & Compensation
Our client is the market leader in the Energy & Utilities sector - they are seeking to recruit a qualified Financial Planning Analyst to join their talented team in Reading, following an internal promotion.
- Fast-tracked Career Progression Opportunities
- Close Collaboration with Senior Leadership
Our high-profile Energy & Utilities client based near Reading is looking to recruit a qualified SAP Finance Systems Manager who will take responsibility for ensuring their financial systems (SAP-based estate) continue to meet business requirements. The role will project manage and partner with the business to deliver a variety of system enhancements.
- Large-Scale SAP Transformation Project
- Accounting Project Lead Role for Systems Enhancements
We are seeking a qualified, commercially-minded Finance Business Partner for our industry-leading client in the energy sector, based in Reading.
- Market-leading business within the Energy sector
- Attractive Remuneration Package
As the Campaign Manager you will drive the business transition towards a B2C model, shaping and refining the marketing strategy and developing the brand position, via a range of multi-channel marketing, communication and lead generation activities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative business
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy
Our client, a large multinational Energy Provider based in North Kent are looking for a Learning & Delivery Manager to join their Engineering function. This is a very exciting opportunity to deliver technical and behavioural learning to Engineers and Apprentices. The successful candidate will currently be in or have a background in Gas Services.
The Compliance advisor is the responsible for the chemical regulatory affairs. Ensuring both new and existing products are compliant.
- Market leading chemical company.
- European head office based opportunity
General Counsel for a fast growing environmental consultancy business.
Providing a full suite of legal services with particular focus on technically demanding, commercial contracts.
- Rare General Counsel position
- Diverse and unique role for an innovative and on trend employer
As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
The role is for a category manager to work across a range of indirects in a leading utilities organisation based in Reading. The team was restructured recently and has moved to a category management model, and would require 2-3 days in the office per week. It is a fantastic opportunity for progression and development.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
I am looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Accountant to join my client's finance team in a rapidly growing business. This role requires a positive person who can work well in a busy office environment, can cover many areas, do what needs to be done, and contribute to the overall success of my client.
- Business has gone through large growth, doubling in size over the last two years
- Exciting newly created position with large scope for development
The Strategic Sourcing Manager based in the heart of the Thames Valley will be responsible for the sourcing of services to a portfolio of large important projects within the organisation
- One of the Thames Valleys best known business
- Fast paced and forward thinking Procurement team
This Financial Controller position is ideal for an experienced finance professional who has experience of managing a finance function and is used to working in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will partner with the Finance Director and the senior management team to drive efficiency's within this successful organisation.
- Broad ranging senior leadership role
- Clear progression opportunities in a high-growth business