- This role will involve overseeing/supporting the marketing, transaction origination and execution of New Energies business for clients within the EMEA region.
- Developing the strategy of structured finance in the area of New Energies
- EMEA focused role building out a new a function for the Investment Bank
Exciting opportunity for a Director, Head of New Energies and Natural Resources EMEA with a global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
- hydrogen; carbon capture and storage; biofuels and Smart Energy
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
As a Senior Manager, you will act as audit lead on a range of Natural Resources and Energy clients. The expectation is that on large assignments this role will be supported by one (or more) Managers. Overall responsibility for each assignment will be retained by the Partner.
- Due to recent audit wins, this firm has a growing number of UK listed clients.
- Fast growing, large international practice.
Due to recent audit wins and sustained growth, an Audit Director is required for this large firm's Natural Resources and Energy sector audit team.
- Genuine future partnership potential
- Directors looking for progression and high performing Senior Managers considered
In this role, you can gain audit experience working with companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, renewables or agriculture sectors.
- Work with clients in the oil and gas, mining, renewables or agriculture sectors.
- Fast growing, large international practice.
As the Campaign Manager you will drive the business transition towards a B2C model, shaping and refining the marketing strategy and developing the brand position, via a range of multi-channel marketing, communication and lead generation activities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, innovative business
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy
London Energy is looking for their next Finance Director, who will be based in their North London office.
- Exciting opportunity for a Finance Director to join the sustainability sector
- Finance Director will manage Finance, Legal and the Commercial Functions
Michael Page International are proud to be exclusively partnering with Sellafield Ltd in recruiting for a talented Head of Supply Chain Strategy, Risk & Planning.
- Head of Supply Chain - Strategy, Risk & Planning
- Indirect Procurement
3ti, the UK's leading solar car park business is entering an exciting phase of rapid growth and is seeking a Chief Technical Officer to build and develop a range of projects and new products.
- Leading solar car park business
- Outstanding opportunity
Looking for an experienced, strategic and tactical Brand Marketing Manager to join Biological Preparations and help drive the growth of the BioHygiene Brand.
Utilising the latest digital tools and strategies you will help Biological Preparations expand the UK presence, and engage with a National audience comprising businesses and governments
- Be part of an organisation making a difference to our environment
- Your chance to make a real difference
This is a junior Legal Counsel position joining an established in house legal function of a Multinational Energy business.
- General commercial work in the energy (biomass and fuels markets)
- Large degree of remote working on offer
Head of Legal in a fast paced and legally diverse environment.
Providing comprehensive legal expertise across a range of commercial contracts.
- Head of Legal In House
- Great opportunity to join an innovative and current organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to cover a period of maternity leave and will be particularly suited to an individual with commercial acumen and an analytical mindset. This will be liaising with multiple senior stakeholders and is a key position within the FP&A function. This is an excellent opportunity to play a major part in shaping the FP&A function on the next part of its journey.
- This is a 12 month contract
- Based in Gloucestershire
The Compliance advisor is the responsible for the chemical regulatory affairs. Ensuring both new and existing products are compliant.
- Market leading chemical company.
- European head office based opportunity
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a listed renewable energy/construction business based in central London.
- Fast-growth, high potential listed company
- Opportunity to get into the renewable energy/construction sector
General Counsel for a fast growing environmental consultancy business.
Providing a full suite of legal services with particular focus on technically demanding, commercial contracts.
- Rare General Counsel position
- Diverse and unique role for an innovative and on trend employer
Michael Page Treasury are recruiting for a Cash Management Analyst on behalf of a leading multi-national energy business based in Selby.
The role will include exposure core Treasury operations and projects.
- Join a leading multi-national energy business
- A progressive role with exposure across key Treasury operations
My client - a globally renowned financial institution in the Banking Industry are looking for Front Office Developer - Banking / C++ to be a business aligned RAD developer in the front office Technology team.
- Fantastic Opportunity with a renowned financial institution
- Interesting and business critical project
The Senior Internal Controls Analyst will be responsible for defining and implementing a leading practice internal control environment and driving a control conscious and compliant organization.
- Join a Multi-Billion Turnover Business & be Instrumental in Leading Projects
- Work Closely with a Fantastic Manager with Proven Track Record of Improvements
The Financial Operations Manager is a key position in leading and managing the financial operations team and providing support to the wider business in accounts payable, accounts receivable, VAT and cash and banking.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation in a key role
- The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge in VAT or the desire to learn
SENIOR MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT - RENEWABLE - IMMEDIATE START - £350 A DAY
- A large Renewable Company
- Immediate Start
A technical business analyst role, where one will gather and interpret requirements and produce process maps to provide business insights.
- Excellent and competitive package
- Excellent personal development opportunities
Cost Engineers needed to join a large and important project.
- Be part of a major project
- good day rate and flexible working patterns
This person will be in charge of data management, using multiple data sources and large data sets, together with business acumen to understand business needs and objectives and incorporate them into analytical solutions that will help grow revenue through the resulting analysis and insight.
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real Autonomy
The role sits in the organisation's innovation function. You will advise and work with Commercial Teams on corporate arrangements for new applications for mined natural resources (partnering with both private and public entities). This could include Hydrogen Fuel Cell development, Car Charging Ports, Lithium Batteries and other applications of products to progressive technologies. It is essentially the innovation segment of this world renowned brand.
- Global mining conglomerate - Corporate Lawyer for innovation business segment
- Complex corporate work, progressive technologies (inc. hydrogen/battery storage)
Interim role managing a small HR Admin team
- Fantastic Interim opportunity
- Competitive day rate
Amazing D&I opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fantastic organisation and team
As the Internal Communications Consultant you will play a leading role in supporting the internal communications for a leading business unit within a growing organisation.
- 6 - 8 Month Internal Communications role
- Adhoc travel to Hove
- Provide accounting for all Treasury activities.
- Ensure that transactions are recorded and reconciled correctly in the TMS.
- Work for one of the UKs most well known brands.
- Competitive day rate. (PAYE or Umbrella)
The Financial Reporting Manager will report to the Senior Accounting Manager and be responsible primarily for the Financial Reporting requirements and support on tax compliance matters.
- New investment and owners
- Hybrid Working Model