Exciting opportunity for a Director, Head of New Energies and Natural Resources EMEA with a global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
- hydrogen; carbon capture and storage; biofuels and Smart Energy
- Global Corporate & Investment Bank. London
Due to recent audit wins and sustained growth, an Audit Director is required for this large firm's Natural Resources and Energy sector audit team.
- Genuine future partnership potential
- Directors looking for progression and high performing Senior Managers considered
In this role, you can gain audit experience working with companies operating in the oil and gas, mining, renewables or agriculture sectors.
- Work with clients in the oil and gas, mining, renewables or agriculture sectors.
- Fast growing, large international practice.
Michael Page International are proud to be exclusively partnering with Sellafield Ltd in recruiting for a talented Head of Supply Chain Strategy, Risk & Planning.
- Head of Supply Chain - Strategy, Risk & Planning
- Indirect Procurement
- A procurement/sourcing role taking on responsibility for 1 category (IT/Professional Services/Indirect/Construction/CAPEX/Engineering)
- You will work to deliver multi-million pound projects across your category area
- Opportunity to work with a talented and well established procurement team
- Working for a company who focuses on wellbeing
Response Analyst is required to monitor and report on world events and play a vital role in how the company responds to an incident.Search for potential threats or incidents that could affect the company's people, assets and reputation.
- Security monitoring and event management
- Solid IT skills, MS House, various security tools
The opportunity for a Brand Communications Manager to join the Brand Marketing team, within a global B2C utilities organisation. You will be involved in planning, development and delivery of communications.
- Brilliant new opportunity for a Brand Communications Manager
- 6 month contract at a UK market leading B2C utilities organisation
The Electrical Design Engineer will work within the larger EC&I team, and will be responsible for the design of LV electrical panels, motor control centres and associated field cabling for implementation within Company's mega-watt scale electrolysers.
- A global leader within the 'green energy' sector
- Join a business going through rapid growth and transformation
The opportunity for a Copywriter to join the Brand Marketing team, within a global B2C utilities organisation. To be successful in this role, you must have excellent grammar and experience of reviewing and developing a variety of customer-facing copy.
- Fantastic short term opportunity for a Copywriter
- 3 month contract within a B2C organisation
The Treasury Manager will assist in managing all areas of the operational treasury function including Cash Management, Treasury Accounting, Risk and Forecasting + more.
- Opportunity to join innovative and diverse oil & gas organisation
- Broad operational role with clear progression path to Assistant/Group Treasurer
- Develop and maintain the risk reporting for a leading FTSE 100.
- Work for a FTSE 100.
- Competitive day rate.
The successful Senior Internal Communications Manager will be managing an award winning team. They will manage and take ownership of the communications team and its budget.
- Manage an award winning team
- Ownership of the comms strategy
Within this role you'll be working leading the testing for new and existing integrations, as well as the implementation of new integrations and therefore will build advanced technical knowledge of Workday across all module areas.
This will involve working closely with and building relationships with key stakeholders across the whole business as well as external partners.
- Due to an internal promotion we are looking for a Workday specialist
- Proven experience of writing and executing test scripts for Workday is essential
Amazing D&I opportunity
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fantastic organisation and team
To assist the Group Sustainability Manager with the development, implementation and management of the company's long-term sustainability strategy and associated environment, social & Governance) ESG work programs, including the annual materiality review process.
It's a fantastic opportunity to really make the role your own with a great level of autonomy being offered.
- Specialty Chemical Manufacturer
- Great opportunity to make the role your own
Global remit within the Reward & Benefit space - you will be responsible for providing specialist reward advice, managing vendors, negotiating rates and providing a total reward review on an international basis.
- Newly created role within a global organisation
- Combination of Benefits, Reward & Compensation
Economist and Senior Economist
- Economist and Senior Economist
- Economics, micro economics, regulatory economics.
GROUP FC - LARGE ENERGY AND COMMODITIES BUSINESS - INITIAL 6 MONTH CONTRACT - £450 TO£550 PER DAY INSIDE IR35
- A large listed Energy Business
- Immediate Start
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - ENERGY - IMMEDIATE START - £350 TO £450 PER DAY INSIDE IR35
- A large listed Energy Business
- Immediate Start
Test Assurance Architect - Energy brand - Public sector
- Joining a dynamic, charismatic team and introducing new technology
- Beginning a journey of transformation and growth
Our client is a start up not-for profit organisation who are looking for a permanent Communications Manager to join their team to establish a communications strategy for internal and external purposes.
- Start up not for profit organisation
- Diverse internal and external communications role
Our client is the market leader in the Energy & Utilities sector - they are seeking to recruit a qualified Financial Planning Analyst to join their talented team in Reading, following an internal promotion.
- Fast-tracked Career Progression Opportunities
- Close Collaboration with Senior Leadership
Director of Policy and Market Analysis
- Director of Policy and Market Analysis with an energy tech business in London
- policy, strategy, regulation, leadership, market analysis
This is a fantastic opportunity to cover a period of maternity leave and will be particularly suited to an individual with commercial acumen and an analytical mindset. This will be liaising with multiple senior stakeholders and is a key position within the FP&A function. This is an excellent opportunity to play a major part in shaping the FP&A function on the next part of its journey.
- This is a 12 month contract
- Based in Gloucestershire
The Senior Manager, Market and Liquidity Risk is part of the wider ALM team who are responsible for assessment, monitoring and management of Liquidity and Market Risks
- Established Financial Services business
- Opportunity to lead a team
Our high-profile Energy & Utilities client based near Reading is looking to recruit a qualified SAP Finance Systems Manager who will take responsibility for ensuring their financial systems (SAP-based estate) continue to meet business requirements. The role will project manage and partner with the business to deliver a variety of system enhancements.
- Large-Scale SAP Transformation Project
- Accounting Project Lead Role for Systems Enhancements
This is a Commercial Legal Counsel role with a Multinational Mining Business based in London drafting, reviewing & negotiating wide ranging commercial & corporate agreements in support of the organisation.
- Commercial Legal Counsel - Multinational Mining Business - London
- Drafting, reviewing & negotiating wide ranging commercial & corporate agreements
This is an IP Legal Counsel role with a focus on supporting the new technology development, IP Policy and the Commercialisation of existing IP of a world famous, listed multinational mining business.
- Legal Counsel - IP with a multinational mining business
- Supporting new technology development and commercialisation of existing IP
We are seeking a qualified, commercially-minded Finance Business Partner for our industry-leading client in the energy sector, based in Reading.
- Market-leading business within the Energy sector
- Attractive Remuneration Package
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Management Accountant to join a listed renewable energy/construction business based in central London.
- Fast-growth, high potential listed company
- Opportunity to get into the renewable energy/construction sector