The Engineering Supervisor will support the engineering manager to not only about running and maintaining equipment (although this is a significant part) but also about developing the engineering team and leading/facilitating innovation and efficiency through a number of lean manufacturing areas to deliver improvements across the factory.
- The client is a food manufacturer based in Worksop
- Engineering Supervisor will work double days Mon-Fri & manage teams of Engineers
As the Interim Head of Data Engineering you will leads multi-functional delivery teams to deliver robust data services for the department, working closely with counterparts in other government departments and industry where appropriate.
- The business is undergoing significant change and transformation.
- Hybrid working practices in place
As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), you will partner with the Chief Executive Officer and the Board to maintain and nurture existing relationships whilst developing new customers across a variety of sectors resulting in the international expansion of WAE.
- Excellent C-Suite opportunity
- Huge growth potential
Create and modify design of products and equipment and contribute with own ideas to identify and implement innovative products and solutions.
- Good company
- You will work closely with the executive board to strategise and develop long-term plans that create new levels of productivity and success in this leading food manufacturer
- Managing multiple sites across the UK being the lead in driving the relationship across food manufacturers and brands
- Working for a leading food manufacturer, proud to set UK industry standards
- Board level role with a clear career progression plan
We are looking to engage three Vehicle Mechanic's for an exciting new role based at either Nottingham or Derby. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- 37.5 hour per week contract, with added bonus & optional overtime!
- Bases in both Nottingham & Derby
My client is looking to engage HGV & LGV Mechanics and expert for an exciting new role based in Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- Great location in Nottingham
- 37.5 hours per week contract, with added OT and 32 days holiday
My client is looking to engage an LGV Mechanic and expert for an exciting new role based near Nottingham. This is a great opportunity for either a seasoned automotive professional or an industry new-comer!
- 36.5 hours per week contracts with generous bonuses an OT!
- An opportunity with a market leader in Nottingham...
Great opportunity to join a growing consultancy focused within the lean/operational excellence field who are looking to hire a key role for an individual who can develop and deliver lean training & coaching programs for the business and their clients.
- Great opportunity to own a key area of a growing business
- Chance to deliver lean coaching on some excellent projects
We are actively looking to engage candidates with a passion for transport fleet management & engineering for an exciting opportunity as a Deputy Fleet & Workshop Operations Manager in Nottingham! You will be either a time-served mechanic or a fleet & transport expert looking for the next step in your career!
- A leading transport & maintenance role managing 30 fleet enigneers!
- A background in transport & maintenance required!