A fantastic opportunity has been created at NDK Europe for a Sales Executive to drive growth and opportunity across the Nordic and Baltic region!
- Do you have a strong commercial background selling electronic components?
- Want to work for a market leading, global manufacturer?
This is an excellent opportunity to join Knipex as an Area Sales Executive to support their continued development of the national and independent wholesaler channel. The Area Sales Executive will support the regions Area Sales Manager with the view they will be trained and developed into a bigger role in the future. This person can be based anywhere Midlands / South and they will form the specific territory around the individual.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading brand.
- Opportunity to develop from a Sales Exec into an Area Sales Manager.
Two newly created Key Account Executive positions have been created within the Kingsway Group, to join the team during this very exciting period of growth and success!
- Do you have a commercial background within the manufacturing industry?
- Want to play a pivotal role in driving growth and success?
This company is looking for an Interim Marketing Executive to lead on general communication activities, taking responsibility for the creation of written & visual content and customer focused marketing.
- Fast Growing Organisation
- Fantastic Career Opportunities
You will be part of the UK sales team and will drive future growth by building relationships with the largest prospective clients in your market and turning them into customers. You'll manage inbound and outbound opportunities, and act as the first point of contact for many new and growing Restaurant businesses, and handle the full sales cycle right through to onboarding.
- Opportunity to work with a leading SaaS provider in the restaurant industry
- Rapidly growing company backed by some of the world's top venture capitalists
As the PR Executive you will develop and deliver PR and marketing support to the commercial sales and service teams.
- PR Executive - Develop and deliver PR to commercial teams
- Based Crawley - with hybrid working on offer
As an IT Sales Executive you'll be selling Techbuyer's IT parts and systems to large companies and public and private institutions across the UK. The Sales Executive will utilise Techbuyer's existing data, marketing campaigns, and their catalogue of case studies and testimonials you'll be following up leads and enquiries to create and manage your own accounts.
- Excellent opportunity to join a growing sales team in a dynamic tech business
- Great commission structure and progression opportunities
The role of Media Executive is to join a Marketing Team, responsible for creating compelling advocacy-based campaigns for B2C and B2B audiences. The Marketing Executive would be required to handle fast deadlines and create content at a speedy pace to a high standard.
- Exciting opportunity in a fast-moving company
- Creating advocacy-based campaigns for both B2C & B2B audiences
Radius Insurance Solutions is part of Radius Payment Solutions, a diversified supplier of insurance, telecoms, fuel cards, vehicle tracking, EV Charging, and other key business services to companies of all sizes worldwide.
- Fantastic Permanent Opportunities Available
- Great Commission Structure
The purpose of the marketing executive role is to ensure that relevant content is created across various channels such as email, website and social media. As well as supporting the marketing plan across the wider business.
- Marketing Executive - Software
- Hybrid working - 2 office 1 home (negotiable)
The successful Campaign Executive will be responsible for delivering lead generation and nurture campaign activity across our technology and software portfolio utilising the full marketing & channel mix. With a broad portfolio, the business has a busy annual campaign plan to reach, engage and convert.
- Supply chain and logistics software buisness
- Hybrid working - 3 office, 2 home
An Account Executive drive revenue streams within existing accounts. Focusing on some of their largest accounts, you will be responsible for selling a range of their consultancy and cloud based services.
- Account Executive - IT Consultancy Services
- Opportunity to own a market within Energy or Utilities
Fantastic opportunity to join a FTSE 250, work on CRM campaigns and gain advanced technical knowledge and develop new skills.
- New opportunity for a CRM Manager
- To join a FTSE250 professional services company
A leading asset management business are looking for a new marketing executive to join on a 12 month FTC in August/September.
- Leading asset management in London
- Mat cover contract - 12 month role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Executive to join our high performing team in West London. We are one of the most productive businesses in the region.
This role is a 360 degree recruitment role covering all of the key aspects of the recruitment cycle. An opportunity here at Michael Page means quick progression, constant training and development and a great bonus scheme.
- Fantastic opportunity within a high performing team
- 360 degree recruitment role, quick progression and bonus scheme
The Ecommerce Executive role will work as part of a central commercial team to drive online trading and optimise conversion and performance.
Working alongside an Ecommerce Manager to ensure the company trading websites are fit for purpose
- A fantastic opportunity to join a well known Birmingham based retail business
- Working as part of an Ecommerce function to support the growth of online profit
This role is for a project/programme manager looking to build their career in this field. This role is based just outside of London and requires you to be on site one day a week.
- Build a career in Project Management
- Join a talented team with career progression
Responsible for collaborating across departments to oversee the marketing strategy to communicate the features and benefits of products to customers.
- Well established in UK and overseas market
- A company committed to their customers and relationships
You will be part of the UK sales team and have a defined set of accounts to manage and grow. You will achieve this by investigating and targeting clients within your base, understanding their needs and building relationships with decision makers to identify opportunities to expand their use of the available product portfolio. This is a hybrid office/remote role based out of Sheffield.
- Exciting opportunity to grow and manage an existing base of customers
- Global digital education company that supports educators in over 100 countries
Michael Page have been appointed to recruit for a permanent sales executive roles based in Leeds. We are proud to be partnering with an industry leading education business who are looking to further their offering to the sector by adding to the already successful sales team.
- New Permanent Sales Executive
- Leeds Based Education Business
Are you looking for a step up from Marketing Assistant/Exec? This is a great time to join world renowned business in Manchester that is expanding their marketing department. A full mix, trade marketing role offering a high level of autonomy and working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager.
This role will be a minimum 12 month contract with a view to make the role permanent.
- Unique opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand
- 12 month contract with a view to making the role permanent
Working with the Senior Brand Manager you will be managing a range of marketing activation projects both planned and ad-hoc.
- Marketing Executive Role - Food Retail/Restaurants/Hospitality
- Work on a range of marketing projects from Menus to Marketing activation!
A new opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a leading private education services provider.
- A new opportunity for a Marketing Executive
- To join a leading education services provider
SEO Executive- York- Hybrid - Flexible Working
up to £32,000 + excellent benefits
- SEO Executive
- York- Hybrid Working - North Yorkshire
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for contributing and delivering the marketing activity plan across the B2B and B2C sector. This plan involves a diverse range of activities across customer acquisition and retention.
- Marketing Executive - Automotive
- Hybrid working 2 office 3 home
Michael Page are partnering with a superb Accountancy Practice based in Canterbury, who are looking for a Payroll executive to join their friendly and well established Bureau team. This role also has the opportunity to train professionally towards gaining your CIPP (Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals) qualifications which can be funded.
- Great progression routes
- CIPP qualification funded
A new Marketing Executive position for a growing telecomms company based in Manchester. This is a highly automonous marketing role that will cover the full marketing mix.
- Hybrid Working
- A highly autonomous marketing role
To manage a network of retail sites and to coach a team of advisers and dispensers (field based) in order to drive sales across the region.
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic, growing business
- Excellent career opportunities
Our client is an international Law Firm with headquarter in London. They are looking to hire a Business Development Executive. You will work closely with the Senior BD Manager and BD Manager to develop initiatives which enhance the services profile as well as identify opportunities for cross-sector and cross-office collaboration.
- Opportunity to move your sales career in to the legal sector
- 2 years BD experience and interest in the legal sector needed
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will join a high performing marketing team and be responsible for supporting the digital team.
- Exciting new digital marketing position within a global business
- Based Surrey Heath with flexible hybrid working