The Assistant Centre Manager - Marshall's Yard will be responsible for marketing and events, in addition to general centre operations in our Gainsborough shopping centre.
- Join a market-leading retail property organisation
- Help to establish and execute large-scale events
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Events Logistics Manager, to take responsibility for the logistics involved in putting on a range of events! From promotions and product launches, social events, cultural events through to large international conferences, across the whole of Africa!
- Independent, full service agency
- Scope to play an integral role in the Events function
In the role of Events Manager you will be responsible for planning and implementing internal and external events within the Medical Sector, you will be expected to manage and support the day-to-day event co-ordination and delivery.
- Fantastic employer
- Varied and exciting role
This role is based within the University's Marketing and External Affairs Department (MEA) and will assist the Events Manager and Events Officers with the growth and maintenance of the alumni and key stakeholder database for events. The role will support the delivery of the university's group events strategy and event plans.
- Coventry based 4 days per week
- Fantastic opportunity to work for a dynamic organisatoin
Support the delivery of market engagement events within the consumer sector
The events are targeted at senior individuals operating within the manufacturing, retail and financial service sectors
- Fast growing Consultancy business based in Oxfordshire
- Fun and friendly firm to work for