The Head of Finance works closely with trustees and staff and is responsible for the overall financial management, compliance, reporting and control for the organisation.
- Work for Highgate Cemetery
- Lead the finance function, reporting to the CEO
Head of Finance role, responsible for overall financial management and control for the organisation. Flexible working patterns will be made available to candidates, including the possibility of 4 days per week.
- Work for Hubbub, a fast-growing environmental charity
- Lead the finance function for the organisation
A fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic finance team in a London local authority. the role of Finance Analyst will be responsible for providing timely and accurate financial support within the Corporate Commercial and Treasury team.
- excellent opportunity for progression
- Dynamic team and organisation
Opportunity to join a well renowned, leading health-care provider to lead their commercial function. The role will be responsible for the finances and the commercial business development of future ventures of the commercial team.
- Are you an innovative finance leader looking to move into a more commercial role
- Opportunity to join leading healthcare business driving commercial change
Finance Director role reporting to the Chief Executive at Council of Reserve Forces' & Cadets' Associations (CRFCA). This role will be a member of the CRFCA Board and has overall responsibility for CRFCA financial monitoring, performance, strategy, and policy.
- Are you a qualified Finance Director?
- Are you looking to take control and transform a finance function?
Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
We have a fantastic part time Head of Finance role! The Head of Finance will line manage 2 individuals and support the organisation with the statutory accounts.
- Part-time role with great flexibility
- Incredible charity supporting vulnerable people in London
The is a part-time Head of Finance role. The Head of Finance will have autonomy over the whole fiance function, leading on month-end and statutory reporting. This is a permanent role for 21 hours per week.
- Part-time role offering lots of flexibility
- Supportive and inclusive team
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a finance lawyer to expand their legal career and work on cutting edge projects across a number of sectors in the London market and internationally. You will be sat in the banking and finance team that prides itself on a collaborative and collegiate culture and atmosphere.
- Rank 1 Finance law firm
- Opportunity to work on high end work across multiple sectors
Finance Consultant role within a growing Management Consultancy offering CFO/C-Suite advisory, modelling, data analytics and business partnering responsibilities. £55,000 + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension. Central London.
- Broad role with C-Suite level partnering and modelling/analytics exposure
- Growing firm, great progression (partner routes) and a fantastic team
Broad based CFO role encompassing finance, fund finance, deal structuring and execution, compliance, human resources and other operational affairs of the Firm. Outstanding opportunity for an individual with broad based experience in private equity.
- Exciting and innovative ESG Private Equity Business
- Outstanding opportunity to progress your career in an ethical ESG Fund
This interim role with involve managing a small team through year end, audit and helping with VAT issues. You will need to come in and hit the ground running, aiding the FD with the day to day and process improvement.
- Temporary role to lead a small impressive team with year end, VAT and audit
- Hybrid role, for 6+months at a fantastic charity
- A great opportunity for an ambitious financial controller / finance manager to join an multi-national business
- Exposure to the senior leadership team with a clear route to move in to a CFO position in the future
- A multi-national business with a wealth of internal opportunities
- A great role for an aspiring financial controller
The successful Finance Manager needs to have a wide experience of financial accounting, process improvement and financial performance reporting. The Finance Manager must be technically excellent with strong financial accounting skills, such as key financial statements, controls, preparation of accounts and support to the external audit process.
- Are you a technically proficient, hands-on accountant?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
- You will support the Group of FC of this rapidly growing sustainability business by managing four accountants who each manage the performance of the company's assets
- The company plays a pivotal role in contributing to the circular economy which helps to create a greener world
- PE backed Sustainability Company
- Team lead four accountants
FINANCE MANAGER - PE BACKED TRAVEL AGENCY - IMMEDIATE START - UP TO £350 PER DAY
- PE Backed Travel Agency
- 3-4 month contract
- High profile role to manage the US division of this rapidly growing information services business in London
- Managing 3 direct reports and reporting to a GFC
- Europe's fastest growing information services business
- Hybrid working
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a fashion retail brand based in central London.
- luxury fashion brand
- Broad & varied position
The Analyst will support senior team members in Fund Finance team on transaction execution and credit for European Investment Funds who are seeking financing.
- Leading European Investment Bank
- Analysing investment funds as part of the wider FIG team
FINANCE MANAGER - LUXURY RETAIL - IMMEDIATE START - £350-£400 PER DAY
- Fast-growing Luxury E-Commerce Retailer
- Initial 6 month contract
As the Finance Manager, you will have responsibility for the management accounts and must provide clear direction for both Assistant Management Accountants. The Finance Manager will also have oversight of the statutory accounts.
- Employee centric employer
- Broad and varied role
The Finance Business Partner is pivotal to the finance team. They will produce the management accounts and act as a consultant to their budget holders. The Finance Business Partner will also analyse the organisations commercial ventures and create relevant KPIs to drive growth.
- Reputable organisation in the Arts sector
- Flexible organisation promoting hybrid working
C# Securities Finance Developer
As part of the Equity Technology team, an opportunity exists for a technically oriented individual to join the small Securities Finance team. The role will focus on building, maintaining and supporting a Global Securities Finance platform - supporting front and middle office users.
- C# Securities Finance Developer
- Excellent salary to £120K plus bonus, benefits
Corporate fiance role sitting within the capital markets team.
M&A and capital raising requirements in a highly acquisitive environment.
- A leading FTSE 250 Infrastructure specialist.
- A broad commercial finance role with exposure to fp&a and M&A.
The opportunity to work in a tech-enabled liquidity hub, connecting clients to global energy, metals and financial markets.
The opportunity to work in for a global company and provide critical high value-add services in Market Making, Data & Advisory.
- 6 month contract at a competitive rate
- Pivotal role
The role of the Financial Controller is incredibly important to the company who are ambitious and have aggressive growth plans. This standalone role will report into the Finance Director whilst also having a direct line to the ownership, who are insistent on creating a collaborative culture. It also offers opportunities to shape the Finance function and build the team, with promotion prospects as the business grows.
- Are you looking for a role with long-term growth prospects?
- Are you looking for an exciting, and challenging role?
Finance Business Partner, reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance
- Work for a fast growing education business
- Commercial finance role
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - LEISURE & HOSPITALITY - IMMEDIATE START
- Leading Leisure & hospitality business
- Hybrid working
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Financial Controller to join an SME retail company and lead a small finance function based in central London.
- Leadership role with lots of scope to implement change
- Excellent opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate
This interim Finance Business Partner will act as the partner in decision making and financial management across their business unit. This role will be the main point of contact for all financial aspects of their assigned unit.
- An opportunity to work as an interim Grade 7 Finance Business Partner
- Central Government Organisation