An exciting banking & finance in-house role with an international focus and the opportunity to cover a range of transactional matters.
Primarily Lending focused position, with the opportunity to gain experience in wider Structured Finance transactions.
- Excellent opportunity to grow & progress in a global organisation
- Broad range of high quality work across corporate & transactional banking
We are working with a law firm based in the Midlands who are looking to recruit a Solicitor to join their banking & financial services litigation team.
- We are working with a Birmingham firm looking to grow their litigation offering
- Working in a small, growing and very busy team with room for progression
Our client is an international law firm with offices in Manchester. They are looking for at least one Financial Services Disputes Solicitor on a fixed term contract basis for a major project that our client is involved with.
- Opportunity to join award winning international firm
- Fantastic pay, benefits and great quality work
This leading investment firm requires an Interim Assistant Company Secretary - Financial Services support to work directly with the Deputy Co-Sec and the Company Secretary in London.
- Excellent 6 month supporting role at a leading investment group
- Remote INTERIM Assistant Company Secretary Role
The position will involve the provision of paralegal support to the Legal department with a mixture of predominately corporate, fund structuring and commercial work. You should be comfortable handling matters efficiently and have an excellent eye for detail as well as the ability to keep with a very fast-paced level of work and in line with deadlines
- Are you a Corporate Commercial Paralegal looking to build your career in-house?
- Exciting, varied role offering wide-ranging exposure across business departments
Supporting the business by providing high quality legal services, including the provision of commercial advice, drafting and litigation support. This may involve contract negotiation as well. The role involves building a function that generates trust and confidence within its stakeholders and providing support to the Interim Head of Legal.
- Do you have general commercial experience?
- Are you looking for a role that offers autonomy and development ?
Exciting opportunity to join a financial services business as the Company Secretary
- Exciting opportunity to join as the Company Secretary
- Advise the Board on all Corporate Governance matters
The GGC Operations team is effectively a legal operations team with wider application, supporting the Legal, Compliance and Governance teams. It is a relatively new team, small but mighty, to which collaboration both within GGC and outside the broader team is essentia
- Report Directly to the Head of Department in a 'Best in Class' Function
- Genuine Opportunity to Progress and be involved in Strategic Operations
Mid-level Legal Counsel role (Asset / Rail Finance) - providing pro-active and re-active legal advice to all business areas in connection with projects relating to, amongst others, the procurement, maintenance, operation, refurbishment and leasing of rolling stock.
- In house legal Leasing & Asset Finance work within an established Legal Function
- High profile work at a major player within the Rail Sector
Providing legal support across a wide number of aspects of the business including operations/product development/ lending/documentation/repossessions/security matters/ the interpretation and amendment of terms and conditions/ transactional support and general financial services matters.
- A chance to join an appreciated and collaborative legal department
- Opportunity to develop your legal career in a robust business
A large financial services business based near Birmingham require an experienced commercial / corporate solicitor to join their busy team.
- Large financial services business based near Birmingham.
- Hybrid working - 80% home based.
The NQ Corporate solicitor will join a practice that is award winning and highly rated by the legal 500 with an impressive team working closely with exceptional partners. The firm acts on behalf of an excellent portfolio of clients in the technology, financial services, telecoms, and energy sectors.
- Top 100 law firm
- Competitive salary
The contract duration will be a minimum or 3 or 6 months but could be likely to extend beyond this.
- Excellent opportunity to gain further experience with a range of commercial work
- Work with an experienced and friendly team of collaborative in-house lawyers
Exciting new opportunity to join a Financial Services business and ensure good governance is implemented across the organisation
- This is a new position to ensure good governance across the organisation
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing business
An excellent role for a data protection profession to join a leading Credit Ratings Agency and lead their privacy function.
- A leading ratings agency requires an EMEA Data Protection Lead
- London - based
To support the Financial Services & Funds Group in its investment funds offering with a particular focus on closed-ended alternative investment funds acting for the managers and the investors alike, advising on co-investments, carried interest structures, and supporting teams across the Firm with any funds-related mandates.
- Top 100 law firm
- Competitive salary
The role I am working on is an exciting opportunity in an ever growing sector of the financial services industry. This role will provide a Payments Counsel with the opportunity to work on complex Payment Services Agreements (PSAs) in line with the Consumer Credit Act (CCA) and the Payment Service Directive (PSD2).
- An exciting opportunity to work in a growing industry
- Flexible working culture with the opportunity of fully remote
Company secretarial role working with the board and supporting senior memebers of staff.
- Confident in your company secretarial role?
- Looking for a FTC?
Exciting opportunity to join a FTSE 100 company based in the South West England as an Assistant Company Secretary
- Join an exciting FTSE 100 business as the Assistant Company Secretary
- Manage the Group's Executive Committee governance and associated meetings
The role will involve the applicants time being primarily focused on the fast-growing Advisory division.
The role would interest paralegals with some experience in corporate law and finance having gained experience either at a practice or in-house and who are looking to develop their career further with the potential to qualify as a lawyer.
- Are you a Corporate Paralegal with c. 6-12 months in Practice or In-house?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to build your career and qualify in-house?
As Senior Legal Counsel for the bank, you will advice on syndicated loans.
- Join a dynamic banking player
- Increase your expertise
This role will involve drafting & negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements, particularly in relation to the onboarding and support of new members (i.e. onboarding agreements, KYC queries, fundraising & marketing agreements, employment matters and wider external contracts as required)
- Fantastic opportunity to develop your career as a Commercial Lawyer
- Complex commercial work and excellent exposure to client-base
Advise the Board around Corporate Governance matters and maintain statutory records for the Group Companies in Europe (London Branch and Europe) and ensure the organisation is compliant within both jurisdictions.
- Exciting opportunity to manage the UK and European entities
- Advise the Board around Corporate Governance matters
Due to expansion of the business, there is a need for the Head of Legal & Compliance to have further administrative and legal support within the legal & compliance team.
- Career Paralegals who want to build a career in-house in a supportive team.
- All the feels of a small company; backed by a global organisation. Best of both!