Site Manager - Property and Housing - Greater Manchester
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression opportunities
A leading global supplier of specialist products are looking for a QHSE Compliance Manager to join their team in Manchester.
- Strong track record in leading quality, hse in a regulated environment
- NEBOSH, HACCP qualification?
In this core Risk and Insurance role you will bring your risk and controls experience to work with the Group Risk Team in ensuring that management have a clear and current view of the key business and programme/project risks the organisation faces.
- Work Closely with the Head of Risk and Insurance within a PLC
- Ensure That Management have a Clear and Current View of the Key Risks
Project managers are the core of the Operations group. These project 'champions' are responsible for owning and driving opportunities through the Innovation Factory's stage gate process from discovery through to a point at which they are ready to be handed over to the Business Development team.
- Extremely varied and interesting range of innovation projects
- Salary up to £47,000 + (negotiable DoE)
A Quality Inspector is required for a 6 month contract to support the growth of the quality team. This position is available to start immediately and will pay up to £30k pa.
- A long term contract position to support growth for a business near Oldham
- A days based position for a Quality Inspector paying up to £30k.
A permanent position to replace a recently promoted Quality Inspector is available for a business based near Chadderton, Greater Manchester. The role is days based and will pay up to £30k plus bonus and additional benefits.
- A permanent days based role for a Quality Inspector based near Chadderton
- This is a replacement due to promotion and will pay up to £30k + benefits
- Six sigma black belt practitioner
- Continual improvement
- Home & flexible working
- Rapidly growing organisation
Our client has a major technology transformation to deliver, so are growing their team with people that can help them do it in the best way possible. As part of this, they're looking for a Solution Architect that can not only turn their hand to a wide range of projects and initiatives, but also help shape an architecture capability that will best meet the needs of a rapidly-scaling business. This is a hugely exciting company to join, with real career progression opportunities.
- Lead and take accountability for architecture and design across the organisation
- Salesforce.com, AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Databricks, Tableau
- Join a growing team of experienced software engineers developing a wide variety of Greenfield Projects
- You will be able to improve the way the team works, and directly affect how we attain our objectives. This is a great opportunity to have your mark on a way the company works.
- Great work life balance - Fully remote position
- Large Digital Transformation - Hands on Technical Lead
A Reward Partner role, ideal for someone with experience analysing, designing and implementing Reward programmes, or an HR professional who has recent experience of working on Reward/Benefits.
- The opportunity to join a new and growing Reward function
- Hybrid working model
Gas and Heating Officer - Property and Housing - Greater Manchester
- 6 month fixed term opportunity with leading North West housing provider
- Competitive salary
A Senior Quality Engineer is required for a permanent days based role for a mechanical assembly business near Chadderton, Greater Manchester. The role is paying up to £45k plus an attractive bonus and additional benefits such as health care and an enhanced pension.
- A days based (8am - 4pm) Senior Quality role based near Chadderton
- Available due to internal promotion, paying up to £45k + bonus and benefits
This is a permanent days based position for a Manufacturing Engineer to join an assembly based business near Chadderton in Greater Manchester. The role has been created to support growth plans and will work alongside the CI and engineering teams.
- Brand new position to help accelerate growth for a business near Oldham
- A permanent days based role paying c£45k
A Supplier Quality Engineer is required for a minimum 6 month contract to start as soon as possible for a manufacturing business in Oldham, Greater Manchester. The contract will be days based and will pay c£45-50k. Travel to suppliers will be required.
- Days based Supplier Quality role for a minimum of 6 months paying c£45-50k pa
- Opportunity to bring new ideas and solutions to a new supplier quality team
Planned Works Surveyor - Property and Housing - Greater Manchester
- Competitive Salary
- Great Pension Scheme
Operations Manager job based in Greater Manchester. Working for an industry leading manufacturing company.
- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
- Responsive repairs & voids maintenance for social housing stock across Greater Manchester
- Managing large team of repairs manager, planners, schedulers, supervisors & operatives
- Flexible & Agile Working
- Career Progression Opportunities
The main remit of this Head of Finance role is to be the conduit between the senior finance stakeholders in the group & the operations stakeholders on site, whilst running a small but talented finance team on site.
- A unique Head of Finance role for an interesting & diverse private equity SME
- Flexible working, enjoyable & bustling busy working environment, new offices
Head of Product Ownership - Manchester - £90,000
Opportunity to build and coach a team of product owners.
- High profile senior management position
- Hybrid working
A Leading supplier of products found in many households requires a Lab Testing Manager to lead their test facilities working on complex devices.
- Strong background in lab testing leadership
- Industry knowledge of energy systems and related products
This Greater Manchester based client have a brand new opportunity for an experienced and passionate digital communications expert. As the Head of Digital Communications, you will establish and maintain a strong online brand for the organisation, ensuring that they are placing customer experience at the heart of their digital communications offer.
- Expansive organisations
- Large, collaborative & supportive communications function
ASB Officer - Property and Housing - Greater Manchester
- 12 Month fixed term opportunity
- Agile working & competitive salary
You will work with colleagues to contribute to the Audit's vision and work with our Auditee's to secure an improved and enhanced Governance and Control environment across the business. This is underpinned by role modelling the values in all that we do. The internal auditors are responsible for the delivery of audits/assignments to a high standard in line with audit methodology
- Join a Global Financial Services Business
- Excellent Variety of Audits
PROGRAMME MANAGER SOUGHT FOR CRM IMPLEMENTATION / INTEGRATION / MIGRATION
EXCELLENT PENSION / HOLIDAYS / BENEFITS
SALARY UP TO £70,000 DoE
- Salary up to £70,000, EXCELLENT holidays and pension - IMMEDIATE START
- Hybrid working, majority remote
As a Content Designer, you will create copy and designs for a diverse range of communication assets, enhancing the company's visual brand with your innovative ideas and eye for detail.
- Fantastic opportunity to aid in company rebrand
- Great opportunity to join a growing team
EXCELLENT permanent role with exceptional holidays and very high pension scheme. Immediate start.
Programme Managers who have experience of leading projects & programmes in large / very large organisations, dealing with high levels of complexity and ambiguity - Multiple systems, divisions, departments.
Salary potentially negotiable DoE - circa £42,000 - £60,000+ Excellent pension & holidays
- EXCELLENT benefits scheme, including fantastic pension
- Hybrid working, majority remote, up to £60,000 DoE
Interim Contracts Manager (Planned Works) - Property and Housing - Interim Contracts Manager (Planned Works)
- Leading North West based social housing provider
- 12 Month fixed term role
A design-led architecture and interiors firm with a growing reputation within the high-spec residential market is recruiting for a new Project Architect in a remote based role.
- Super pipeline of high spec residential new builds and autonomy to run projects
- Remote working opportunity, some requirement to be in Greater Manchester studio
To deliver the regeneration ambition and outcomes set out in the Strategic regeneration Framework
for Town Centre west and the Strategic Business Plan
- A fantastic opportunity with a mixed bag portfolio
- A role with great career progression available
Our global client are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join them as soon as possible for an initial 12 month contract.
- Immediate start with a global organisation
- Fully remote position