- Implement the website content strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the brand and those of its brand franchises.
- Identify new trends in content marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile content marketing.
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website and landing pages.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
Supporting all aspects of Finance Administration in a busy and high performing team in Newbury. They can be flexible with the days/times on offer, eg. you can do 3 full days or 5 days part time between 10-3 etc.
You will support with all aspects of invoicing, query resolution, being the first point of contact for correspondence into the team, ensuring everything has the correct information and that all invoices have authorisation for payment.
- Finance Administrator on a part time basis
- Flexible hours, perfect for working between school run
Michael Page are working with a global business who have recently been acquired to recruit a Group Financial Accountant on a remote working basis.
- Global business in an exciting sector
- Remote role
As a Group Accountant / Regional Analyst, your main duty will be to work with the assigned regions to cover corporate reporting and financial analysis, in conjunction with supporting the group accounting and group audit.
- Join a huge player in the animal feed/nutrition world
- Fantastic opportunities for progression within a global business
Group Financial Accounting Analyst
- Working for a company in Aviation
- Compensation package
As Group Financial Reporting Accountant, you will be involved in lease accounting, producing half year & full year accounts, month-end close, working capital and audit.
- International PLC with ambitious growth plans
- Excellent career progression opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a Project Accountant. The company have just made an acquisition and they need someone to come on board and lead on the integration. I need someone who has done something similar before and is comfortable within the M&A and integration space.
- Lead on an integration project for one of my key clients (M&A activities)
- Outside IR35 (6-12 month role)
The main aspects of the Credit Controller vacancy in Wallingford will be to support a busy and high performing Credit team with the reduction of overdue debt.
You will work within a team of 5 and report into the Credit Manager, whilst sharing a ledger with the remaining team of 4.
- Exciting and busy workplace
- Varied role within a high performing team
This is a permanent position within a fast paced business in the centre of Reading, they are looking for someone to come into their AP team where you will support not only the daily AP processes but also the more complex reporting aspects too.
- Good company with a stable and varied role
- Great job with supportive team.
- Key role in the Internal and external financial reporting activities
- Strong career development prospects within a large international business
- Performing a key role in Groups internal and external financial reporting
- excellent progression opportunities
We are looking to engage a Interim Group Finance Manager to oversee, supervise, and manage the operations of the Financial Accounting Department to maintain and produce accurate and timely financial information to support a growing and dynamic group of businesses.
- To join a rapidly growing, PE backed company driving positive change
- Develop your reporting skills in a broader, SME environment
Interim Financial Reporting Manager role for a group construction business with offices in Enfield. This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and growing business through its next phase of growth at the outset of the journey. With plans to grow at speed with investment, the finance function is central to the success of the plan going forward.
- support and shape the direction of a key business area
- Join a large group business undergoing rapid growth
The successful candidate will have an important pivotal role between local accountants and the Group Financial Controller, supporting with complex IFRS adjustments and suggesting improvements to the consolidation and inter-company process.
- Are you looking for your first move into industry?
- Do you want to work in a global company with huge exposure?
Group reporting accountant for a manufacturing company based in Northamptonshire. Offering a hybrid working pattern.
- Group Reporting Accountant
- Hybrid Working
The ideal candidate will be a qualified or newly qualified accountant who has a good understanding of IFRS reporting.
This is a varied role working within a highly skilled team, requiring someone who is able to work autonomously, and apply a structured approach towards balancing multiple demands and priorities within the group function.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking progressive organisation
- Great company, bonus package, shares & benefits scheme
A group reporting manager role with a FTSE 250 retail business with operations in over 20 countries.
- FTSE listed global organisation with operations in over 20 countries
- Hybrid WFH model (2 days per week in the office)
Global market leader in Surrey is recruiting a practice trained, fully qualified Group Financial Accountant. Broad role with excellent career opportunities.
- Global market leader
- Excellent role for an ACA / ACCA
Group reporting for the UK and Ireland
- Fast growing business
- Hybrid working
An interim project role working to implement SOX reporting across the UK business. Working for a large reputable brand who pride themselves on their flexibility and team culture.
- Interim opportunity
- Project Role
Manage the process for consolidating the submissions of over three hundred entities across the world and coordinating with local finance teams and shared service centres to produce a single set of consolidated financial results for the Group.
- Join a well known brand within the sector at a time of great flux
- To hone your technical skills in a large, blue chip corporate environment
The Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for the management of the Group's financial and statutory reporting requirements, leading process and systems improvement for the accounting function, review of central subsidiary accounts and reporting packs under IFRS and other applicable GAAPs, and the co-ordination of year end and ad-hoc audits.
- Are you ambitious and looking for progression?
- Are you high-performing, driven, versatile and highly organised?
GROUP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - SECURITY COMPANY - IMMEDIATE START - £350 TO £450 PER DAY
- A Large Security company
- Immediate Start
The Group Accountant will be primarily be responsible for the preparation of statutory accounts and group consolidations for over 50 group entities.
- High caliber finance team in a leading property group based in London
- Unrivalled opportunity for career growth and development
Prepare accounts for a varied portfolio of clients. Perform work on both compliance and advisory projects.
- Manage your own varied portfolio of clients.
- Join a close knit independent firm based in the heart of Bath.
Our client, a growing listed life sciences business, is looking to bring on a Financial Reporting Manager to join their high-calibre team near Watford.
- Opportunity to join a large listed business
- Well-known global life sciences organisation
A fixed term contract as a Financial Reporting Manager. Working for a large Group business based in Surrey.
- Fixed Term Contract
- Working for a large reputable organisation
Michael Page is delighted to be exclusively supporting a private equity backed business with their recruitment of an Interim Group Tax Manager. There will be a strong focus on tax structuring for strategic and corporate finance projects. The role will also involve working closely with other members of the tax team to support the business achieve its statutory deadlines.
- Located in Bournemouth - Role starting ASAP
- Interim Role - £400/day Umbrella
Our client is looking to recruit a M&A Accountant on a contract basis for around 12 months. The project aim is to merge financial services across the group, and the role holder will play a pivotal role in delivering this from a financial and tax perspective in a single functioning business structure
- M&A Accountant
- Group Consolidations
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, you will produce multi-entity accounts for a large FMCG business.
- Mutli-entity role with progression opportunities
- Excellent Salary And Benefits
As a key member of the finance team, you will be responsible for financial accounting and reporting across the Group. You will also have full ownership of the financial accounts process and is a key point of contact during the audit.
- Fantastic role working with stakeholders, while reporting directly to an FD
- Focus of the role is to create dedicated financial resources