This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of components. Their role will be looking to develop their unique e-commerce platform with key accounts across the Midlands and South.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation
- Experienced Account Manager responsible for major blue-chip accounts.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing of the products across all Uk markets and Channels.
- International business with amazing progression opportunities
- Opportunity to grow out your own team
Responsible for the provision of legal advice in order to support the operating divisions and group business functions of the group of companies.
- FTSE 250 Growing UK Business
- Broad scope of work in an established legal team
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving the sales process, from enquiry to order closing, in collaboration with the Robots & Applications Manager and/or the Sales Manager.Home base do role
- Innovative and cutting edge technology; leading manufacturer.
- Fantastic market leading organisation who value their people.
The new Management Accountant will be responsible for the day-to-day financial transactions for the UK subsidiary. As well as producing monthly management accounts and all the reconciliations and preparation and providing information for the audit of the Statutory financial statements.
- Number 2 in finance, looking after the UK subsidiary of the overall business
- The business owns lots of well known brands that would be household names
Candidate will need to be available to start as soon as possible. Ideally within 1-2 weeks maximum.
- Great place to work within a busy in-house legal team
- Superb flexibility - 1 day a week in the office may be required