We have recently been retained by a key client as they look to recruit a newly-created Head of Production position for their facility, just north of Birmingham.
- Succession plan to a wider Operations remit
- Responsible for a Production & Warehousing team of c.200
The role will support the delivery of manufacturing capacity enablers, through project LEAP. This includes development of project plans, sourcing of new equipment, specifying scope & performance measures for new installations.
- Exciting company with aggressive growth plans
- A company that you can grow and progress within
The Senior Design Engineer will be responsible for interpreting the requirements of the Product Design Team to ensure that the Design for Manufacture is driven by lean manufacturing techniques and ensure compliance's to statutory regulations. They will initiate design innovation and improvements to the design; Ensure any changes and improvements are validated; an ensure designs to be meticulously designed to be lean and capable of mass production.
- Join a sustainable manufacturer of modular buildings
- An excellent opportunity to develop and grow career
The main remit of this diverse & interesting Head of Finance role with James Dewhurst (part of the Sioen Group) will be to;
- Play an integral part in the Accrington senior leadership team
- Coach & develop the finance function
- Provide accurate & timely reporting for the Sioen Group
- Michael Page are proud to be partnering with James Dewhurst, part of Sioen Group
- An interesting & diverse Head of Finance role based in Accrington
My client is a large Global business with a site based in Wolverhampton looking for new Lean Manufacturing Apprentices to join their team!
- Are you a School or College leaver looking to get into an Apprenticeship?
- Multiple roles, exceptional training and career progression!
This is an excellent fixed term contract position for a candidate that is based in the Cornwall area to utilise their cost accounting experience in a large multinational business
- Based in Cornwall
- This is a 12 month fixed term contract
Market leading construction products manufacturer
Excellent long term career opportunity
- Excellent long term career opportunity
- Market leading manufacturer
ilke Homes has the vision and backing to be the UK's largest house builder.
Just a snapshot on why to join ilke Homes:
- £21,328 + bonus starting salary for entry level positions.
- Over 500 career opportunities across manufacturing, construction and office and professional services.
- Immediate starts available.
- Flexible working patterns.
- A variety of exciting career opportunities, many with no experience necessary.
- Immediate starts available.
The Internal Auditor's role will be to independently lead the e-2-e delivery of internal audit engagements (financial and operational audits) from planning through to efficient execution of audit fieldwork, either as Audit Lead or as part of an audit team and reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Reporting into The Internal Audit Manager to Deliver an Audit Plan
- Work for an agile FTSE 250 Listed, Global Organisation
The Supply Chain Manager will report to the Plant Director this position is the Leadership representative for SCM within the UK business and is key to ensuring that customer demands are met. The incumbent will manage the material life cycle from incoming parts through to the dispatch of finished goods effectively, economically and within customer requirements.
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Manager
- For a leading manufacturing business in Derbyshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful team that is currently experiencing a high period of growth. The Product Manager will be responsible for developing the Polymer product range within the distribution business focusing on the UK and Nordics.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation
- Looking for a commercial Product Manager to grow their distribution business
The main purpose of the E-Commerce Manager for UK and Ireland is to develop, implement, and rapidly upscale a market-leading E-Commerce experience which delivers against engagement, revenue growth, and profit targets.
- Innovative solution provider for the building and infrastructure industries
RWC is recognised as a global market leader and manufacturer of water delivery, control and optimisation systems for the modern built environment. EMEA is a key region for RWC and is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate for growth. The EMEA business has a need to appoint an Operations Director.
- Market leading manufacturer
- Outstanding opportunity
Reporting to the Group Finance Controller, the Finance Managers will partner with their designated Division and be fully accountable for the finance function in that business area. These are integral roles within both Group Finance and the Division from overseeing transactional activity through to advising and partnering with Divisional Directors on their business strategy.
- Acquisitive, Private-equity Backed Company
- Brand New Role With Progression Opportunity
As the Hub Director - UK, you will lead the UK Operations as well as Real Estate Management which is made up of several mines and processing plants across 4 geographical locations. You will also be appointed a Director of various Imerys entities as well as being the 'Face of the Company' in the local area.
- Values driven business
- Leading the Performance Minerals segment's largest Hub.
As Compensation & Benefits Manager you will provide, manage and implement a competitive and substantial reward and benefits offering on behalf of the Company. Ensuring the delivery of key processes which are in line with the objectives, taking into account the differing requirements of the business.
- Amazing opportunity for an experienced Compensation and Benefits professional
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
As an integral part of the Operations team, you will strengthen the Supply Chain Group covering raw material supply and warehousing as our company expands.
This Supply Chain group will cover all incoming materials to feed our UK production and ancillary processes. You will play an integral part in set-up of the centralised warehouse as well as identify and deploy a warehouse management system.
- Responsibility for setting up and owning end to end manufacturing Supply Chain
- Rapidly growing organisation offering future progression
To be part of a dynamic, fast-growing business. Rapidly expanding business which currently has over 1200 employees worldwide.
- To be part of a dynamic, fast-growing business
- Rapidly expanding business which currently has over 1200 employees worldwide
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career working for a market leading brand. This is a newly created position aiming to drive OEM activity across the UK.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a global brand with genuine growth ambitions.
- Looking for a proactive technical sales professional to join a progressive team.
Hands on site control role working with the management team and reporting to a regional Head of Finance
- Manufacturing, business partnering
- 12 month interim role
Hands on Business partnering role reporting to the FD but working closely with the site GM
- Business Partnering, process improvement
- SAP Development, costing, reporting
A new role in an emerging business within W. Yorkshire. We are looking for a driven individual to run a full manufacturing site and surrounding operations.
- New role to the business with full site operational autonomy
- Chance to work with a forward thinking growing business
This role provides a brilliant opportunity to become part of the senior leadership team running a highly successful manufacturing company in W. Yorkshire. The Production Manager will have responsibility for several disciplines, including assembly, and logistics.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills
- Determination to succeed and improve
The Quality Systems Engineer will take ownership of the audit programme, manage internal auditors, and lead the resolution of non-conformities resulting from internal and external audit activities. To be actively involved in delivering quality system development, facilitate process mapping for optimisation and waste reductions as well as to ensure the growing business is reflected in documentation and systems / platforms used are suitable for the need.
- Fantastic manufacturing business looking to expand their team
- Excellent career move to join a business with ambition
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the internal manufacturing process. The position will also provide support to all other functions within the business to ensure the Manufacturing Engineering team achieve required deliverables whilst meeting all safety, regulatory and cost requirements.
- Opportunity to work with composites as a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Be part of an aerospace business as they return to growth.
As Management Accountant, your responsibilities will include producing management accounts, inventory/stock accounting and business partnering with the manufacturing teams to provide insightful finance information and guidance to support decision making. This is a key role in the business that will supporting the companies growth.
- Management Accountant position within an exciting Manufacturing Business
- Innovative SME business, going through an exciting period of growth
Great all round FC role for a manufacturing SME business based in Kent.
- Experience in manufacturing environment is a must
- Must be Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Responsible for delivering on time, efficient and accurate monthly accounts.
- Timely completion and review of accurate, monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- 6 month FTC
- Opportunity to get involved in some exciting projects
This role will be the lead finance position on site in Liverpool. The role will have 2 direct reports, and be involved in month end, payroll, corporation and deferred tax, supporting external audits, statutory accounts, and financial statements. This is a very hands on role and requires someone with experience of this and someone who is happy to continue with this. You will sometimes be required to submit invoices etc, alongside being part of senior team.
- Lead finance position on site in Liverpool
- Opportunity to join a growing and acquisitive business
Michael Page Technical Sales are recruiting this opportunity exclusively for Enz. This is an exciting opportunity to help drive sales and manage key accounts across the North of the UK for a global and highly successful manufacturing business.
- Are you technically minded?
- Do you enjoy product demonstrations?