Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager within a globally renowned and industry leading manufacturer and supplier of building products, BMI. This is a business-critical position and we are looking to source the best candidates in the market to become the Plant Manager at their facility in Wigan.
- Lead the full operations of a facility
- Be part of a business who is stable and growing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of components. Their role will be looking to develop their unique e-commerce platform with key accounts across the North and Ireland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading component manufacturer
- This is an e-commerce solution sell
A Supplier Quality Engineer is required for a permanent position based in Oldham. The business offers excellent career development opportunities as well as a competitive salary and great benefits.
- A permanent position for a growing business based in Oldham
- Days based with a very competitive salary and benefits package
As Head of IT Operations, you will lead the infrastructure and operations team and ultimately be responsible for all of the Infrastructure and IT security services across Europe. This role will also be responsible for defining and delivering the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for all identified Infrastructure Services working closely with the Business and IT leadership teams.
- Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations - £95,000 per annum - Manchester
- Deliver the strategy, roadmap & high-level design for European Infrastructure.
A permanent opportunity for a days based Production Team Leader is available for Amscreen in Bolton, at their new Worsley facility paying c£30k + benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved from the beginning of a new chapter in the organisations history as they prepare to move to a brand new facility.
- A days based role looking after a small team for Amscreen in Bolton
- A rapidly expanding business looking for a Team Leader paying c£30k
A days based Senior Test Engineer is required for a permanent position based in Oldham paying c£47k + benefits. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a business that offers excellent CPD and progression opportunities.
- A days based Senior Test Engineering position in Oldam paying up to £47k
- International business with excellent career development opportunities
This is a contract position for an Interim Production Engineer to start as soon as possible and will be days based for a minimum of 12 months. The role will be based at the facility in Oldham.
- A long term contract (c12months) for a Production Engineer based in Oldham
- Days based position paying up to £45k + benefits
This is a permanent days based position for a Production Engineer in Oldham. The role offers a salary up to £45k as well as a good benefits package and career development. There are also International opportunities available within the group.
- A permanent days based role for a Production Engineer in Oldham paying £45k
- Excellent career development and progression available
UK Demand and Supply Planning Manager - FMCG - Manchester
- Join an international organisation with a solid order book
- Have the opportunity to build on a already successful operation
Interim Quality Manager for a leading manufacturing company. 3-6 month role based in Oldham
- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- 3-6 month interim role
Planning Manager - Manufacturing - Oldham
- Join a stable and well established manufacturer with a strong order book
- Transform a planning function with support on systems development
This is an opportunity to develop and progress within an organisation that is the largest manufacturer in its field. Partnering with global brands to offer outstanding service and support the business's exciting growth.
- Fantastic development
- more benefits to be discussed
The Buyer/Planner will manage the supply chain from external suppliers and internal manufacturing, to the customer
while meeting lead time, cost, customer satisfaction and inventory metrics.
- A great opportunity to join a fast-paced, market leading manufacturing business
- Production planning & materials sourcing experience, as well as SAP is essential
In the role of Production Planner you'll be managing and controlling the production schedules, ensuring that suppliers are meeting schedule requirements. The role will include capacity planning, providing timely feedback to sales with customer/delivery impacts and supporting other areas of supply chain.
- A great opportunity to develop experience within a manufacturer
- I'm looking for someone who's wanting to forge a career in supply chain
This is a key role within the business, acting as a linchpin between purchasing, supply chain & production. You'll be responsible for getting materials on-site and ensuring that production runs as efficiently as possible.
- Either Purchasing, Supply Chain or Planning is required
- A background in manufacturing is essential
A brand new role for a well established manufacturer in Manchester. This role will take full ownership of digital marketing activities for a growing marketing team.
- A brand new role in a growing marketing team
- Take full ownership of all Digital Marketing Activities
Supporting an experienced purchasing team, the Buyer will be managing a portfolio of global suppliers, ensuring products/materials arrive on-site on time at the best cost.
- Buyer opportunity, managing a global supplier base
- 12 month temp role with a view of it being made permanent
A brand new role in an establish marketing team for a manufacturing company based in Manchester. My client are looking for an ambitious individual who is ready to take ownership of all digital marketing activities.
- Take ownership of the full digital marketing activities
- A brand new role in an establish marketing team
A global specialist manufacturing business are looking for a Maintenance and Reliability Manager to lead their team in Manchester.
- Maintenance & Reliability Management in chemical/pharmaceutical/food/FMCG?
- Degree in Chemical/Mechanical or related?
This is a brand new In House Tax Manager opportunity with an international, industry-leading, Manufacturing and Production business in Manchester (flexible home working arrangements available 2/3 days a week).
Reporting to the Head of Tax, this role will provide exposure to all aspects of Group Finance activity and play a lead role in the next stage of the function's development journey.
- Opportunity to join an international, industry leading business in Manchester
- Growing business and flexible home working arrangements available.
A rare opportunity to join a successful and highly profitable business. The company is a distributor of industrial components and subsystem parts.
- Senior Sales Manager - Director Designate role - not a lot of these about
- High performing UK value distributer with a global manufacturing parent.
A global manufacturer and distributor of speciality chemicals are looking for a General Manager to lead their site in Manchester.
- Operational/General Management leadership within chemical related sector
- Overall P&L responsibility across supply chain and Logistics
Plant Manager role based in Wigan. Working for a industry leading manufacturing company.
- Growing Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
Michael Page are working exclusively with a growing manufacturer based in East Manchester. The role has full ownership of the numbers, overseeing a small team, and also is tasked with supporting the business better understand the number and provide commercial support and challenge.
- Working for a growing Manufacturer.
- Joining at an exciting period of change
Responsible for sales of complex variable speed drive applications and solutions (LV and MV) across multiple UK markets where the solutions can deliver differentiation and value. Proactive in the pursuit of new business and customer relationships. Management of key accounts. Even though the role is home based we would like the candidate ideally to be based in the North of the UK or Scotland. There will be travel required throughout the UK.
- Innovative and cutting edge technology; leading manufacturer.
- Innovative and successful company which is highly respected across industry
As the Production Planner, you'll analyse the demand and work closely with internal stakeholders to produce an accurate plan within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- I'm looking for a skilled Production Planner with good MRP knowledge
- Having a background in engineering & manufacturing is essential
Head of Supply Planning - Wigan - Distribution
- Join a high growth global business at an exciting time
- Shape the Supply Chain function included systems, people, & process development
Head of Supply Chain - Oldham - FMCG
- Join a stable and growing SME with a strong order book
- An opportunity to help shape a team to support future growth