The Account Development Engineer is expected to maintain and grow my clients strategic key accounts over multi-year sale cycles. Working closely with the Business Development Coordinators the person is expected to spend 50% of their time in the domestically and internationally.
- Working for a Global Marketing Leading Business
- Opportunity to travel internationally managing key accounts.
Are you a driven individual with a proven background in selling to housing associations, Local Authorities, Councils, landlords, house builders and developers?
- Do you want to join a dynamic team work in a fast-growth sector?
- Do you want to make a vital contribution to the UK achieving net zero targets?
As the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO), you will partner with the Chief Executive Officer and the Board to maintain and nurture existing relationships whilst developing new customers across a variety of sectors resulting in the international expansion of WAE.
- Excellent C-Suite opportunity
- Huge growth potential
A senior sales appointment as the Business Development & Partnerships Manager for Moulded Foams LTD where you'll be responsible for building and creating profitable relationships across HVAC, New Build, and Retrofit customers. Influential promoting Moulded Foams new products and designs specifically targeting the underfloor heating market.
- UK Market leader with large national presence
- Fantastic career opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to join Knipex as an Area Sales Executive to support their continued development of the national and independent wholesaler channel. The Area Sales Executive will support the regions Area Sales Manager with the view they will be trained and developed into a bigger role in the future. This person can be based anywhere Midlands / South and they will form the specific territory around the individual.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading brand.
- Opportunity to develop from a Sales Exec into an Area Sales Manager.
Working with Architects and Interior Designers to consult and specify on their projects.
- Sole responsibilitiy of the UK & I market.
- Supportive global sales team with annual meet ups.
Head of Finance EMEA at a global manufacturing business.
Excellent opportunity to add value across EMEA region to support business growth.
- Head of Finance EMEA at a global manufacturer
- Excellent opportunity to add value across EMEA region to support business growth
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business area in the UK with excellent career progression opportunities. The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing existing and developing new business within a wide range of applications.
- Fantastic opportunity to join a marketing leading chemicals business
- Excellent career opportunities for the right individual within a global business
- UK market leader with national presence
- Great career opportunity
- Excellent opportunity with a leading Automotive Aftermarket Components group
- Great on target earning potential
Superb long term internal sales leadership opportunity with excellent future career progression
Rapidly expanding business who are part of a larger FTSE 250 group
- Excellent long term career opportunity
- Rapidly expanding business
Excellent Technical Director role for a rapidly expanding group
Stable and long term career opportunity
- Excellent Technical Director role for a rapidly expanding group
- Stable and long term career opportunity
- Exciting role a providing analytical support during month end and the budget and forecasting cycle.
- Fantastic career development potential
- Exciting business with ambitious growth plans
- Great role in a fun and sociable environment
Michael Page are partnering exclusively with our client on a new EMEA Reporting Manager opportunity to lead a team of accountants looking after entities across the EMEA region with the opportunity to work on a remote basis.
- Opportunity for remote working
- Finance Manager opportunity with line management for accounts team
The Process Engineers will be responsible for creating work instructions, SOP's and training documents for all key assets on the production line in order to standardise processes through out the site.
- £40,000 salary, potential for role to become permananent
- on-site parking
An exciting role for someone who wants the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing family run business focused on quality and sustainability. You will primarily be providing IT Support to a team of 60-70 people based at their new Wincanton site. You will also be an integral part of their EU IT Operations Support team of 7.
- IT Support Engineer - Fast growing business - global organisation
- IT Support Engineer - 4 - 5 days per week on-site
The Interim Plant Manager will be accountable for setting and achieving production targets while effectively and efficiently managing operations that include production scheduling and material management, supply chain and purchasing, quality, HSE and production.
- Interim Plant Manager
- Established Manufacturing business based in Bath