Team x 5 is technical advisory - subject matter experts - telecoms, cyber security, electric, controls, digital plus a sector O&G, Utilities - Water (Veolia) & Power, Petrochem, Pharmaceuticals
This position is in the Studies, Tendering and Technical Advisory Team and part of the Sales Organisation. It is a combined Line Manager and Technical Expert Role.
- Opportunity to progress to a senior global role
- Leading client operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment.
The key responsibilities for the Sales Specialist - Northwest will be the continual development and management of a targeted sales portfolio within the region.
Predominantly LV/MV Switch-gear sales in Northwest Region
- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
A global chemical manufacturer are looking for a Site Director to lead their site in Cheshire. The role is looking for a candidate with strong track record of site leadership within an Upper-Tier COMAH environment.
- Site Leadership background in Chemical Manufacturing?
- Degree Qualified in scientific or engineering or equivalent? Lean background?
A leading FMCG manufacturing business is looking for a Factory General Manager to lead their state of the art facility in Cheshire.
- Track record in factory leadership in FMCG/Food/Pharmaceutical manufacturing?
- Proven record in leading improvement and change for site operations?
Environmental Systems Manager role based in Warrington.Working for a market leading industrial manufacturing company.
- Growing Manufacturing Company
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Project Manager for a growing engineering company. The role is based in Warrington.
- Growing Engineering Company
- Senior Management Role
To be responsible for the safe and effective maintenance of the facilities within the scope of the
mechanical discipline. Assist with the completion of Preventative and Predictive Maintenance Schedules
and the development of forward plans to improve the reliability of critical assets.
- Top Tier COMAH site
- Monday to Friday 7-3 OT available
Purchasing Manager - FMCG - Warrington
- Join a high growth organisation supporting the expansion
- Develop a brand new purchasing function
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company, leading the organisation and small HR function as they embark on an exciting period of change
- Fantastic opportunity to really shape the HR function
- Forward-thinking business going through a period of exciting change
This role has become available due to an internal promotion, and will report directly to the Financial Controller, and have day to day management of the 2 part time staff. In this role you will be responsible for producing management accounts, balance sheet recs, being involved with the audit, annual planning and forecasting, involved in inventory and stock, budgeting etc.
- Very successful global business with a focus on personal development
- Large manufacturing/ industrial business based in Warrington
The role will involve undertaking visits to customers' sites to provide breakdown repair, servicing, planned preventative maintenance, calibration contracts and installation/commissioning etc., on a wide variety ABB (Measurement & Analytics) products
- ABB is well known across the Engineering and Manufacturing Market
- Opportunity to work around the UK and overseas
A days based Maintenance Process Engineer is required for a permanent role in Northwich. This is an excellent opportunity, paying up to £55k plus benefits, to join a fast paced organisation with a commitment to sustainability.
- A permanent days based role in Northwich paying c£55k
- Excellent benefits and a sustainability at the heart of everything!
A 4on, 4off (7am-7pm) shift based Mechanical Technician is required for a permanent role in Northwich. This is an excellent opportunity, paying up to £39k plus benefits, to join a fast paced organisation with a commitment to sustainability.
- A permanent opportunity for a Mechanical Technician in Northwich
- A 4on 4off shift based role paying up to £39k plus excellent benefits
A 4on, 4off shift based Electrical Technician is required for a permanent role in Northwich. This is an excellent opportunity, paying up to £39k plus benefits, to join a fast paced organisation with a commitment to sustainability.
- A permanent opportunity for an Electrical Technician in Northwich
- A 4on 4off shift based role paying up to £39k plus excellent benefits
The Supply Chain Analyst will play a pivotal role in this businesses success, analysing critical information related to various processes within Logistics & Supply Chain.
- An analytic skillset and advanced Excel skills is essential for this role
- Knowledge of the Supply Chain / Logistics industry is desired
Undertake electronic manufacturing activities to build electro mechanical devices. The ideal candidate will have the drive and motivation to become a product expert with the go to knowledge to support the production team.
- Progressive forward thinking organisation
- Michael Page
The In House Indirect Tax Manager will be required to complete the reporting for the UK and EU businesses, producing all the data within the requirements for all country returns. They will provide technical expertise, knowledge, and support to the UK and EU to ensure that it meets its compliance reporting requirements for its UK and European reporting.
- Opportunity to join a supportive and exciting tax team
- Varied and exciting role with international exposure
A brand new role for a global tech and engineering company based in Warrington. This is an exciting role for someone looking to step up in their marketing career to a large global firm.
- Join a global engineering and tech company
- Grow with an expanding marketing department
Senior Purchasing Manager - Manufacturing - Cheshire
- Join an exciting business transformation within a global manufacturer
- Develop a purchasing team to support an ever growing order book
The role will have full P&L ownership and will Business Partner closely with the MD of each division. The role is focused on increasing profitability and challenging cost so requires someone who is happy to challenge senior stakeholders. Whilst there are no direct reports to this role there are a team of finance analysts who will support.
- Fast pace growing business
- Finance Business Partner
Outside IR35 assignment for c10mths focused on the purchasing cycle for the supply of chemical equipment packages to a new client for the business.
- Outside IR35
- Company with a strong order book
As a HR Manager / HR Business Partner, you will partner with the SMT to devise and deliver the organisational people strategy for a UK business area.
- Opportunity to develop into a more senior role
- Greenfield HR opportunity
Lead the provision of Contract and Commercial management services to the UK Local Division ensuring all contract management activities are executed in accordance with Company directives and instructions including all procedures and the Contract Management Framework.
- Work with a Global Team in an Energizing Transformation Project
- Have Overview of Exciting Projects
Management Accountant role
- Manufacturing business
- Fantastic development opportunities
Supply Chain Manager - Manufacturing - Cheshire
- Join an international organisation with a solid order book
- Newly created UK role with full autonomy
As a People Services Manager, you will focus managing and developing a SSC function (including Payroll) to deliver an excellent administrative, fist line advice and MI & Data service.
- Growing business
- Excellent opportunity for someone with proven HR Operations / Shared Service exp