As a part of our established Product Engineering team.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Safety Engineer to take your next step in your career or a Product Safety Engineer wishing to make your move into the Aerospace or Defence industry.
You will be responsible for ensuring the functional safety of our life-saving products by generating safety reports, developing safety management plans and leading hazard assessment work groups etc.
- Our client is one of the worlds leading survival technology provider
- You will be apart of an established team of engineers
Management Accountant role suitable for a 1st time mover from practice or a NQ industry trained candidate. In this role you will report into the FC, and help support the other members of the team.
- Great opportunity for 1st time movers from practice or industry background
- Joining a successful SME in Liverpool with lots of future progression
A leading process plant operation in Merseyside are looking for an Operations Manager to lead their site to ensure optimum levels of performance are achieved and sustained.
- Process Plant Operational Leadership background?
- Budgetary management knowledge of process plant?
A new role as Senior FP&A Manager at a fast-pace PE backed manufacturing business. The role will deliver and supports the business with Budgeting & Forecasting, Financial Planning, Management and Financial Reporting as well as providing sound analytical insight to improve business performance.
- PE Backed business
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast growth business
Junior Test Analyst - Merseyside - UAT - £20-£25k
Great opportunity to join the Testing team of a global company. Genuine opportunities to learn and progress in a projects based environment.
- Range of software testing projects to get involved in
- Great opportunity to build a career in testing in a global company
This role will be the lead finance position on site in Liverpool. The role will have 2 direct reports, and be involved in month end, payroll, corporation and deferred tax, supporting external audits, statutory accounts, and financial statements. This is a very hands on role and requires someone with experience of this and someone who is happy to continue with this. You will sometimes be required to submit invoices etc, alongside being part of senior team.
- Lead finance position on site in Liverpool
- Opportunity to join a growing and acquisitive business
Shipping and Logistics Manager - Liverpool - Manufacturing
- Join an international organisation with a solid order book
- Have the opportunity develop a shipping function
Area Sales Manager to selling capital machinery for laser cutting and sheet metal work.
- Leading manufacturer
- Fantastic organisation