The Group Financial Controller will play a pivotal role in the senior leadership teams of each company. The position reports directly to the Chairman/Managing Director and will have full responsibility for financial operations, financial planning, strategy and policy formation, and implementation oversight across the group.
- Market-Leading Innovative Private Company
- Leadership Role with Progression Potential
The Project Manager will be diverse and all encompassing, responsible for the engineering and managing all aspects of a project from design to customer delivery including: quotation; product engineering; logistics; installation and commissioning. This is a great opportunity for a talented individual to design and develop market leading products for the global market and help us achieve our goals.
- Ideal for a Project Manager with a Design Engineering / NPD background
- Join a leading global manufacturer of capital equipment
The Business Development Manager is responsible for maximising
the long term business growth from the assigned segments either in offshore wind or adjacent green energy
Markets. This will be achieved through a combination of world class business development, key account management and networking.
- Classic BDM role - strategic development, networking with multiple stakeholders
- Exciting business with a long range view looking to develop talent
An interim Mechanical Engineer is required to support a project in Sheffield, paying c£12ph.
- IMMEDIATE START for a days based Mechanical Engineer
- On-going interim position to support projects in Sheffield
A great opportunity for a leading brand based in Doncaster
An operational HRBP role partnering your business area for all aspects of HR
- A great opportunity for a leading brand based in Doncaster
- An operational HRBP role partnering your business area for all aspects of HR
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for ensuring all accounting activities are performed in an accurate and timely manner. Varied role which will support professional development within a successful business!
- Great opportunity for a Chartered Accountant looking for a 1st move to Industry
- Collaborative team in a successful business! Offering hybrid working
Are you an ERP specialist with a background in engineering or manufacturing, looking to head up system improvements for a market leading group? I am now working with a large, Sheffield based manufacturing business who do to investment are now looking to recruit an ERP Manager to join the business. This position will be based at the South Yorkshire manufacturing plant, working Monday to Friday days.
- ERP Systems Manager role, based in Sheffield for a large manufacturing business
- Can you Implement, Update and Improve ERP systems, if so please apply below?
UK Based, Field Service Engineer fixing and installing Electron Microscopes across England. My client supply products into the Medical, Laboratory and Metals industries. My client will consider Electrical biased engineers from any background including Maintenance Engineers, Field Service Engineer, Workshop Engineers. Location is Sheffield or UK wide.
- UK Based Field Service Engineer fixing and installing Electron Microscopes.
- Are you a Service Engineer looking for a Days Based position, Monday to Friday?
I am now looking to recruit a Maintenance Leader for a large manufacturing and production business based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation who is currently looking at investment projects and new machinery installations. This day based position Maintenance Leader position will be managing a small team of maintenance engineers responsible for all on site equipment.
- Maintenance Leader vacancy in Barnsley, with a large manufacturing company.
- Days Based Maintenance Leader position based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for an exceptional Operations Manager, with experience in improving production planning and business growth, to step into a Head of Operations role of a forward-thinking SME based in S. Yorkshire.
- Site-wide leadership responsibilities
- Continuous improvement focussed culture
The Mechanical Design Engineer will provide innovative design solutions for assembly and machine tooling to facilitate manufacture of continually evolving products. Work on own initiative providing tool design support to production and maintenance.
- Join a global industrial manufacturing business within the automotive sector
- Excellent opportunity for someone with a mechanical design degree and experience
A fantastic opportunity of Head of Purchasing has arisen within a global, industrial manufacturing organisation based in S. Yorkshire.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturing business
- A position which requires people, process and systems development
A new role to this market leading S. Yorkshire based manufacturer
- A great opportunity to run one of the regions largest manufacturing facilities
- An award winning employer
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Mechanical or Production Engineer, with experience in casting, forging or machining, to join one of the largest and most technically challenging manufacturing companies in the Yorkshire region.
- Manufacturing Mechanical Engineering
- Heavy engineering industry
This role provides a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Maintenance Manager, with experience in manufacturing, to join an award-winning industry leader in the Yorkshire region.
- Maintenance Manager
- Experience of CMMS and PPM practices
The Group HR Manager role is a true generalist management position. Leading the HR, Payroll and recruitment function for the largest division of the business.
- A newly created position in a growing Manufacturing firm in Yorkshire
- Great opportunity to be part of an evolution in the people function
You will be supporting a range of smaller businesses within the group as a Regional HRBP. You'll be a strong generalist with excellent communication skills.
- A newly created position in a growing Manufacturing firm in South Yorkshire
- Covering 3 sites with hybrid working
The Senior Product Design Engineer will provide full design and engineering input to development projects, working from concept stage through to manufacturing.
Normally working within a team, the Senior Product Design Engineer will define and develop the appearance, mechanical and physical performance of Company products.
- Opportunity to join a leading manufacturer within the respective industry
- A full concept to execution product design role