Tektronix are a recognised international market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of test and measurement solutions. EMEAI is a key region for the group with a mandate and opportunity for growth resulting in the need to appoint a new Marketing Director.
- Market leading business
- Outstanding opportunity
As part of Lucy Electric's Executive Team, this role will be setting the strategic direction of LE particularly in relation to future market trends and product development. The role will provide direction, guidance, and leadership to the marketing department to ensure that existing and new products are launched successfully into the marketplace.
- New Marketing Director Opportunity
- Working with a global electrical engineering business based in Thame
The Product Marketing & Sales Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Product Marketing & Sales Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Product Marketing & Sales Manager opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
As the Marketing Manager - B2B (Product) you will develop and implement a marketing and communications strategy for this growing business.
- Growing B2B organisation
- Based East Sussex
The successful Product Marketing Executive will be supporting the Product Marketing Team in product innovations as well as supporting the sales team. The aim of this role is to create engaging marketing programs.
- European Head Office opportunity as a Product Marketing Executive
- Great learning and development opportunity
Brand new Marketing Manager role with high end manufacturing business based in Ilkley
- Brand new role with high end manufacturer
- Award winning business
The role of the Group External Communications Manager is to support key communication projects, campaigns and initiatives to include all corporate communications and investor relations.
- Fantastic opportunity with global PLC
- Opportunity to lead and shape their external communications strategy
An end to end, customer focused Category Management (Account Management) role where you will work very closely with Customers, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Procurement and Supply chain stakeholders to deliver an excellent level of service whilst also driving forward commercial aspects.
- Industry leader
- Customer centric role, with lots variety and opportunity for development
Large recycling business are looking for a Proposal Manager to help them drive the growth of the business.
- National role
- Part of the green revolution
Large recycling business are looking for a Market Analyst and Bid Coordinator to help them drive the growth of the business.
- Growing business
- Driver in the green revolution
The Marketing Executive will support the marketing, campaign and customer engagement strategy by executing a range of multi-channel marketing activities in order to promote the products and services and improve the business objectives. This role will be based in Surrey.
- Support the marketing, campaign and customer engagement strategy.
- Executing a range of multi-channel marketing activities to promote the products.
This is a hands-on role where you will be facilitating the global marketing strategy and translating it into the European markets. You will be responsible for assisting the Global Marketing Team in multiple activities with a focus on targeting customers and driving the brand.
- Exciting opportunity
- To join a leading energy company
If you have experience within Internal Communication and staff engagement this could be a great opportunity to join a growing business on an initial 3 month contract.
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract with permanent opportunities
The Successful Product Manager - Client Facing 's title will officially be, Aftermarket Product and Digital Sales Specialist. This role entails product management, looking at the offering, product life cycle as well as strong links with the sales team to market and sell the product efficiently.
- Product Manager - Client facing opportunity
- Must be analytical, with a strong background in product management/ sales
The Senior Brand Manager (B2B) will be responsible for managing, developing and providing leadership for brand, product marketing and communications. You will be a true brand specialist, as well as leading teams across product and communications.
***Shortlisting January 2022 - please note, successful applicants won't be contacted until w/c Jan 3rd 2022***
- Global B2B organisation - newly created role - senior brand position
- Based Surrey with flexible hybrid working - *shortlisting in Jan 2022*
A great opportunity to grow and develop a new marketing team for a global Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain company. The role will encompass a full mix of marketing activities including SEO strategy, web development, and managing external agencies.
- A highly autonomous Marketing role
- Grow and develop a new Marketing Team
Great opportunity for a Marketing Executive who will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and highly engaging content across a wide range of digital and offline channels.
- Permeant Marketing Opportunity
- Working in the property sector
A B2B role; working the full Marketing mix (traditional, digital and comm's) you will be responsible for managing, running and delivering your own projects, working within a team which is going through exciting changes.
- High growth role, within a high demand market
- A varied Marketing position, working on a variety of projects
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new
product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
Working as a Marketing Executive at group level, you will implement a tactical marketing plan across the UK & Europe - targeting customer segments at both a local and national scale. You will manage local brands with entails all area's of the Marketing + Comm's mix.
- Established for over 60 years
- Great opportunity to work on Global Projects
As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
The successful Distribution Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the marketing enablement and transformation for the business globally. The role entails partnering with a distributor to advise them on their strategy.
- Great opportunity for a Distribution Marketing Manager
- Working within a Global b2b telecoms business
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all key marketing initiatives within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading international business
- 12 month maternity contract