If you are a Marketing Manager looking for a role with an immediate start based in Yorkshire this could be the ideal opportunity for you! This is a contract position until April 2022.
- Immediate start with a fantastic Yorkshire based business
- Contract until April 2022
If you are an immediately available senior marketing professional in the Yorkshire area I'd be keen to talk to you about this opportunity! Immediate start and an initial 3 month contract
- Immediate start with sustainable manufacturer
- Based near Harrogate with 1 or 2 days home working per week
The Solutions Centre Manager will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of ELCO Market strategy in line ELCO Mission, Vision and Business Goals. The key focus areas for the Solutions Centre Manager include Segment Management, Pre Sales, Product Management, Training and Marketing Services.
- Brilliant Commercial Product Management opportunity available
- Working with a global HVAC manufacturer based in Essex
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
- Product Manager opportunity for a manufacturing company
The Marketing Analyst will work with and support business teams across product management, sales and marketing to share understanding of business performance and trends; monitor and spot competitive opportunities; analyse and report on product sales; and track and report on marketing performance across web, digital and social channels.
- Great opportunity to work as a Marketing Analyst
- Working closely with the senior management team
A B2B role; working the full Marketing mix (traditional, digital and comm's) you will be responsible for managing, running and delivering your own projects, working within a team which is going through exciting changes.
- High growth role, within a high demand market
- A varied Marketing position, working on a variety of projects
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for devising and implementing marketing plans for all brands within a dedicated product line. This a stand-alone role and a real opportunity to make an impact in an evolving organisation.
- B2B Marketing Management
Great opportunity for a Marketing Executive who will be responsible for the implementation of marketing plans and highly engaging content across a wide range of digital and offline channels. This role is a 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
- 12 Fixed Term Contract with opportunity to go permanent
- Working in the property sector
This person will be in charge of data management, using multiple data sources and large data sets, together with business acumen to understand business needs and objectives and incorporate them into analytical solutions that will help grow revenue through the resulting analysis and insight.
- Fantastic Opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation
- Have a role with real Autonomy
The product manager will be responsible for both current product/portfolio management and new
product development. The product manager will be responsible for leading the strategic development of product lines in terms of innovation and technology.
- Product Manager opportunity for a plumbing company
- Responsible for the entire product lifecycle
Working as a Marketing Executive at group level, you will implement a tactical marketing plan across the UK & Europe - targeting customer segments at both a local and national scale. You will manage local brands with entails all area's of the Marketing + Comm's mix.
- Established for over 60 years
- Great opportunity to work on Global Projects
Work for an industry leading company, delivering exciting marketing campaigns. Own stakeholder relationships for one of the UK's largest industrial companies.
- Join one of the UK's leading logistics companies
- Help delivery industry leading marketing campaigns
As the Marketing Manager you will support the business in executing the marketing strategy; managing all marketing activities across the business.
- Newly created role - Surrey based
- Marketing Manager - Growing SME - B2B
The successful Distribution Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the marketing enablement and transformation for the business globally. The role entails partnering with a distributor to advise them on their strategy.
- Great opportunity for a Distribution Marketing Manager
- Working within a Global b2b telecoms business
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of all key marketing initiatives within the business.
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading international business
- 12 month maternity contract
The Trade Marketing Manager is a customer facing role; opportunity to present alongside sales team. Ideal for a critical thinker who is dynamic and positive; your ideas and initiatives will contribute to the success of the team and the company. Excellent organisational skills are critical to the role. You would constantly strive to provide good customer service and will be an ambassador of our brands in the UK.
- Flexible working culture
- Development framework for progression, with a push to director for right person