- Haywards HeathTemporary£350 - £450
The role will report to the I&A FD, but will need to work well with the senior financial management team; incorporating Financial Control and Reporting team, Operational Finance Team and Regulatory & Technical Reporting Manager. The role will also work with the Finance team who co-ordinate the world-wide audit.
Based in Sussex
- BrightonTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
You will have responsibility for preparation of monthly financial results and will have accountability for presenting them to the Group Reporting Manager and functional Head. There is a also a key requirement for the role to ensure adherence to financial policies, further develop the existing financial reporting and to actively look for process improvements. The successful applicant will be expected to deputise for the Group Reporting Manager as and when required.
Financial Reporting Accountant
Based in Brighton
- EpsomTemporary£400 - £450 per day (£103,992 - £116,991)
This is a short term role to provide additional resources in the run up to year end. The role is a technical accounting role responsible for external reporting as well as other aspects of financial accounting.
Great working environment, office and culture.
4 month role
- ChiswickTemporary£50,000 - £55,000
My client are looking for a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA) to come in on a 12 month fixed term contract to lead financial and statutory reporting processes. The role will also involve reporting under Solvency II and will provide an excellent opportunity for someone looking to consolidate their technical reporting skills.
Top Global Insurance Firm with excellent offices based in Chiswick
Excellent working environment with real opportunities available to develop
- OxfordshirePermanent£40,000 - £47,000
A strategic role with focus on strong commercial awareness and driving profitability across the business. Working closely with Operational Management to deliver results and adding value.
Reporting to the Group F/C, Commercially Focused, Qualified Accoutant needed
UK Leaders in sector, Reputable Brand, Approx. +£1mill current revenue
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £60,000
A great opportunity for a senior global accountant to join the corporate centre finance team for a top tier, globally recognised insurance firm. You would be taking on a wide range of responsibilities for 30 of their business units, taking the lead on high profile commercial projects and ad-hoc tasks, which will provide exposure to a number of senior managers.
FTSE 30 equivalent multinational powerhouse
Great progression opportunities
- Stratford-upon-AvonTemporary£38,000 - £40,000
This is a business partnering role with a chance to add real value and work with operational staff in delivering the financial information on a project. You will be the finance lead and will be given the opportunity work both as part of a team and on your own initiative with the ability to drive commercial insight.
Fixed Term Contract for 2 years
Working for a FTSE listed award winning company
The department is supported by an offshore transactional processing team of approximately 100 employees with onshore headcount at around 40. The teams are functionally aligned as follows: Peoplecosts, Fixed Assets & Overheads, Revenue & Foreign Exchange, Intercompany & Consolidation, Bank reconciliation, Procure to Pay and Cash Control.
Global professional services
Accouting operations manager - Essex
- West SussexTemporary£400 - £500 per day (£103,992 - £129,990)
- Support embedding Solvency II reporting tasks within the BAU Finance function
- Identify areas for improvement in the SII processes
- Work between the SII Programme and BAU function to ensure that tasks and knowledge are successfully transitioned into BAU
- Ensure that SII processes are aligned to current BAU processes and that regulatory timelines can be met
- Support the preparations for Q2 Pillar three SII reporting
- Prepare the asset file in order to facilitate the gathering of look-through data from the 3rd party data provider
- Reconcile the data sent to MBE as well as received from MBE (Morningstar & IDC)
- Assist the SII actuary to provide the correct data to WTW to stress the asset data
Solvency II Accountant
Based in Sussex
- LeedsPermanent£35,000 - £42,000
To prepare, develop and analyse key financial information enabling the management team to make well informed commercial business decisions.
To monitor and advise on accounting for insurance business in accordance with relevant accounting standards to the UK and international finance departments.
To become the first point of contact for international queries
A fast moving and growing subsidary of large international business
Management Accountant working closely with Senior Leaders & international teams
Didn't find the right Insurance job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Insurance - Accountancy & Finance - insurance jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.