- Featured JobInternationalThe Head of Finance will provide guidance, leadership, and expertise in strategic planning, management and oversight for the manufacturing facilities located in Mauritius. He/She will be acting at arm's length of operations to ensure site conducting business in line with Group policies.
- Finance Operations
- Financial planning & analysis
- Featured JobInternationalPermanentDomino's Pizza in South Africa and Sub Sahara Africa is still in start-up phase, with approx 90 stores and 650 staff. They are looking for an experienced senior executive from the QSR sector (Quick Service Restaurants) to lead the organisation. They require a South African passport holder or permanent resident who is either based in South Africa, or living overseas and open to returning home.
- South Africa & Sub Sahara Africa Remit
- Johannesburg Based: Open to South African Returnees
- InternationalPermanentBased in Karachi, our client, House of Habib are looking for a seasoned Business Head / CFO with a sizable PLC, to join their business.
Excellent Karachi-based role for a seasoned Business Head/CFO with a sizable PLC
- Excellent package and attractive benefits
Manage global reward programs, ensure consistency in the application, provide global design, maintain systems and processes. Ensure compensation policies & guidelines, plans and pay cycles are managed in most effective way and meet overall objectives. Keep management of basic reward elements aligned throughout the organization to ensure impact and efficiency of investments.
Exciting global role interacting with senior level stakeholders
Management of the entire global reward programmes from design to implementation
- InternationalPermanentProgramme manage the full lifecycle of a client's implementation, ensuring sound design, development, testing and migration practices throughout the process.
Join Africa's Retail Revolution of the Century
- Introduce the Latest Retail Systems to the Sub-Saharan Africa Markets
- InternationalPermanentMy client is one of the largest companies in South Africa. They are currently rolling out a multi-year business & IT Transformation programme where they are replacing their legacy systems with best-of-breed technologies and systems. One of the major pillars of the programme is the group-wide implementation of the latest iteration of the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS). To this end, my client is looking for a technical and functional consultant to act as the subject matter expert (SME) in the implementation of Oracle Xstore Point of Sales (POS) ERP across the group.
- My client is currently implementing the Oracle EBS suite across the Group
- InternationalPermanentThe Payment Network Business Development Manager EMAA will be based from Dubai and tasked with expanding the network of Partner Banks across Middle East and South East Asia (Including a large focus on Saudi Arabia, GCC, Pakistan, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore).
Working for a leading provider of Cross border multi currency payments
- Developing network of Partner Banks across Middle East and Asia
- InternationalPermanentPageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
An excellent opportunity to join a market leading recruitment industry
- To be part of a FTSE 250
- WeybridgePermanent£24,000 - £28,000
International Marketing Executive role a global B2B organisation supporting the Marketing Manager in managing end to end campaigns to drive lead generation and retention across on and offline medias.
Global B2B organisation joining an established marketing function
Hands on creative fully integrated role - execting campaigns
- FolkestonePermanent£35,000 - £38,000
Currently looking for an experienced Import/Export candidate to join a large business who focus on the export of a number of household brands. You will be focused on the relationship management of their UK and European 3PL and oversee all import and export documentation and customer service of suppliers.
Project Management experience ideal.
- West MidlandsPermanent£70,000 - £80,000
The role as International Sales Manager will drive the business outside of Europe at an exciting time of expansion for my client, with a diverse branded product range within the Beauty & Personal care sector.
Global Consumer Brand
North America, Asia & Africa
- BuckinghamshirePermanent£40,000 - £45,000
This is a great opportunity for a International Sales Manager to develop their career- joining a rapidly-expanding, global and award winning FMCG Food Company
Well renowned food product sold in all UK major supermarkets
International / Export Exprience Required
Reporting to the Talent Director, the International L&D Manager will be responsible for managing core and ad-hoc learning programs within the International Talent function and supporting annual processes as required. This will require blending your skills in program management with analytical curiosity to help the Learning & Development team deliver value-add programs, and make strategic, data-driven decisions.
Managing a broad range of L&D interventions in a matrix,fast-paced intl set-up
From Leadership Development programmes to small scale tactical sessions
- LondonPermanent£50,000 - £55,000
The Finance Business Partner will closely with budget holders across country programmes to do the budget allocation for big scale projects. They will also manage the PNL for the region they manage and be an in-house financial advisor to senior level directorates that work in fund-raising and programming.
Global humanitarian charitable organisation
Business Partnering opportunity
- BerkshireTemporary£45,000 - £50,000
Reporting into the Head of International Brand, the International Brand Manager will help develop the International Marketing strategy for current Brands and lead in communicating that strategy to territory marketing teams, drive the creative development across all marketing communications enabling a successful release of each title from pre to post launch.
An opportunity to work on HUGE upcoming project within Gaming & Entertainment
Creative, fast paced and fun team within a Globally Renown Gaming Business
Working alongside the CFO, the Head of International Finance will partner closely with key international stakeholders to drive forwards the alignment, efficiency and quality of finance service that is delivered to all international offices.
A fantastic and unique opportunity with a leading UK Law Firm
Do you have significant international experience and interests?
Truly exciting opportunity with a global brand based in Cambridge. International Accounting opportunity to work with satellite offices. This type of role has not hit Cambridge before.
About to embark on a very exciting chapter of their journey
- LeicestershirePermanent£26,000 - £35,000
The role of International Customs Supervisor supports the compliance department to manage compliance across import / export operations.
Leading UK Parcels Provider
Huge Progression Opportunities
- LondonPermanent£47,000 - £55,000
Set yourself up for a move In-House.
Excellent step to transition to an in-house role
Work on large, international clients
- LondonPermanent£55,000 - £64,000
In this role as an Audit Manager for a large accountancy firm, you will work on large commercial clients. This role will be based in London but will require some international travel.
Large accountancy firm
This role will be based in London but will require international travel.
- West MidlandsPermanent
This exciting and extremely rare opportunity within the company requires the Sales Engineer to be responsible for the Sales & Business Development activities of specialist protective materials used in Aerospace, rail,, civil and military vehicle platforms.
Covering the UK and an international remit - Defence, Aerospace and Rail
Global Manufacturer in Aerospace, Defence, Rail and Automotive
Huge protential to progress within a leading brand
- City of LondonPermanent£35,000 - £45,000
Work with high profile, international clients
Reputable firm with good opportunity for growth
Exciting opportunity to work with high profile international clients
Reputable boutique firm with a good opportunity for career growth
A varied role in which provides responsibility for compliance and reporting as well as advising the business internationally on tax implications on all bids and proposals.
9 - 12 month contract which can pay daily rate
Varied role in growing tax functio
- City of LondonPermanent
This is an exciting newly created International Tax Senior Manager role. Based in the London headquarters of this global Insurance broker you will be working closely with the Head of Tax and the wider tax team in delivering primarily International Tax advice to the business.
This is a newly created International Tax Senior Manager position
Our client is a multinational Insurance broker
- EnglandPermanent£160,000 - £200,000
An experienced leader is sought to join the team as the Director, Internal Audit. This is a senior opportunity reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, and leading a team of experienced internal auditors.
A senior position reporting to the Chief Financial Officer
A great opportunity to relocate to Canada
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right International job for you?
Create a job alert to receive International jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.