Initially a 6 month fixed term contract. In this role, you will manage members of the Test Analyst team. You will be setting the standards for others to follow across the Testing resource pool
- Fully remote role
- Highly innovative projects
Test Manager - 2 year FTC - Up to £45,839 salary (London Weighting of £7097) - London or Leeds (flexible working)
Join NHS Resolution as a Test Manager.
- Great opportunity to be involved in an exciting IT Transformation!
- Up to £45,839 salary (London weighting available of £7097) PLUS benefits!!
The IT systems Manager will be supporting the Business Systems Manager, with responsibility for ensuring the secure and effective running of the operating system and related applications. The chosen candidate will lead the Reporting & BI development solution delivering Commercial, Operational and Financial Dashboards through automated reporting. This will be key to stakeholders delivering cost and resource savings while enabling growth.
- An exciting fixed term opportunity awaits someone who is looking for a challenge
- A job where you are able to get involved with the latest technologies
You will be exploring the new finance system, identifying areas where you an drive improvements and efficiencies. As part of your role you will also be support other central departments, resolving tickets and fixing bugs.
- Develop their skill set within a fast-paced organisation
- Join an ambitious and inclusive team
Systems Manager to take the lead with Access Care Planning Implementation and adoption across the business,You will help integrate with their systems as well as driving the culture change and uptake of the system.
- Join a leading children's healthcare charity during their digital jounrney
- Help integrate Access Care Planning and assist with the adoption
The Implementation Consultant, Cash Application is responsible for implementing the company's software products with its customers. Using their extensive knowledge of the BlackLine "Rimilia Cash Application" software, they are able to advise customers on best practices and work through complex requirements to configure the software to perform as needed.
- Chance to join an established software company expanding it's presence in the UK
- Flexible working
Test Manager is sought for a European business based in the Midlands. This a very client facing role as you will be engaging with key stakeholders across the business and international teams. This role will have ultimate sign off for key test systems and scripts across the business and directly line manager 4 test leads.
- Predominantly remote role (1 day per month onsite)
- European business expanding globally
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced business services organisation as a Application Support Manager based in Bristol.
- Application Support Manager - Test Automation experience (essential)
- Application Support Manager - Must be Proactive not Reactive!!
To increase Business effectiveness and future IT capabilities through Innovation, Automation and Electronic systems.
This role will contribute to this by supporting the life-cycle management of Manufacturing Business Systems including:
· Management of the system security compliance, software updates and interface support
· Licence and service contract management
· PC hardware strategy for systems
- Technical Analyst
- Fantastic Opportunity for a long term career within a great company
We are looking for a Senior Test Engineer for an exciting digital project based in Manchester.
- Cutting Edge Tech
- Career Progression
Work within a multi-disciplinary engineering team to lead a team of testers in assuring the products being developed by applying knowledge of modern test-driven development (TDD), behaviour-driven development (BDD) and automated testing principles, procedures, practices and tools.
- Lead a modern team of Testers
- Work for a forward thinking, growing business.
The Testing, Release and Environment Manager will demonstrate strong experience of how to set up, run and maintain continuous deployments within a retail organisation.This will include the day to day management of the release calendar, resourcing for the test function and ensuring the environments are stable and fit for purpose.
- Shape the Testing, Release and Environments function
- Engage with third party suppliers to provide a premium service