The role of L&D Partner is to support the creation of a learning organisation driven by business needs. Development of a learning strategy by engaging across multiple business areas, identifying current and future needs and creating brilliant learning experiences for our people to grow their careers
- An exciting first-time appointment
- An organisation going through an exciting period of transformation
Opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Partner to further develop, implement and continuously improve the L&D and Talent strategy in line with the Business.
- Learning & Development strategy
- Organisational Development
Our client's Manufacturing and Supply Division is embarking on a global transformation project to implement Oracle Cloud SCM and ERP across five manufacturing sites. The Project requires a Training Specialist to lead the design, delivery, rollout and maintenance of training of systems and associated business processes to the global teams, working closely with the system consultants, as well as with internal SMEs and superuser network.
- A great opportunity to be part of a key transformation project
- A global and growing organsation
The Senior Learning and Development Coordinator will work as part of the global L&D Operations team which provides business skills, personal, leadership and management development courses and programmes to both internal and external clients and partners.
The Senior Learning and Development Coordinator will be based in Newcastle and will report to the Newcastle-based L&D Operations Team Leader.
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Inclusive and friendly company culture and collaborative working environment
Learning & Development Business Partner required for a renown manufacturing business based South Sheffield. The role is commutable from Retford, Worksop, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Doncaster and surrounding areas. Your role will be to work strategically with the HR manager and business leaders to develop and design the site training plan
- Join an award winning manufacturing business
- Work in a collaborative and Cohesive team environment
The Learning and Development Operations Team Leader will work collaboratively with the wider L&D, HR and People team to ensure the successful execution of all learning and development programmes.
- A people-oriented and supportive business with an excellent company culture
- Competitive salary and excellent company benefits
You will join as Learning and Development Manager / L&D Manager to implement the organisation's first Talent Strategy.
- You will set the Learning and Development Agenda
- You will be asked to focus on Talent Development
As Learning & Development Partner you will report to the Head of HR and work with significant autonomy developing and implementing the L&D strategy . You will visit other sites across the country as required.
- L&D Strategy & delivery
- Learning & Development partner - autonomous role
Interim opportunity for 3 months to support the team whilst they recruit a permanent appointment
- Interim 3 month role to start immediately
- High profile management consultancy
Leading international provider of knowledge services to a broad range of markets including financial markets looking to grow out the London-based sales/business development team.
You will be an experienced business developer with an interest in professional services, financial services, learning solutions, training solutions and knowledge solutions.
- Knowledge solutions business looking to grow out Business Development team
- Selling learning, training, knowledge solutions across financial services space
Our client is an established yet growing eLearning provider.
Their Learning Management System is trusted by the NHS and Health & Social Care sector across the UK. Their goal is to provide a complete e-learning solution with everything you need in one easy to use place.
- Rapidly growing SAAS LMS & training provider
- Strong growth plans within the support and development teams
Our client is a highly innovative training, learning and technology provider in need of an experienced New Business / Sales / Business Development Director to lead on all sales activity for the UK arm of the business.
You will ideally come from a learning / training / assessments / technology-based learning background and when in the post will have one direct report, to begin with. You will be an incredibly experienced, strategic business developer.
- Experiential training and learning business looking for a UK Sales Lead
- You will be a Chief Business Officer / Sales/Business Development Director
A Leadership Development Specialist to join an organisation that provide coaching in leadership development to improve individual skill portfolios to enable career growth into Director and C-Suite level roles within professional service firms. The role is based in London, offering hybrid working arrangements.
- Permanent Role
- Work autonomously with a supportive team around
As a key member of the Learning Transformation team working with the Area Learning Tech Engagement Lead to design the future learning operating model including size, roles and responsibilities for a specific area. This role will also be responsible for supporting the execution of learning administration shared services and governance model for new learning operating model.
- 6 month contract
- Outside IR35
- Permanent opportunity
- Hybrid working
- Permanent opportunity
- Competitive salary
The role of Talent Development Partner will be dedicated internal resource to support the business and enhance overall business and individual performance, career growth and to help facilitate people change. The role will design and conduct manager and career coaching / mentoring interventions, undertake talent assessments and develop relevant L&D programmes. This role offers hybrid working.
- Talent Development Partner for an international business in Oxford
- Talent assessments, develop L&D programmes, manager coaching
This is a fantastic opportunity for an OD Partner to join this not-for-profit organisation as they embark on their transformational change programme. This role will be essential to shaping the future of the business, through the implementation and embedding of their people and culture strategy, focusing on driving improved individual and organisational performance
- The organisation is going through an exciting period of change
- Remote working model
The Talent Development Manager will build and lead the talent development strategy for the organisation, whilst managing the L&D team to design and deliver effective and measurable L&D solutions.
- Excellent role within a leading Non Profit organisation based in York
- Hybrid and flexible working for this fantastic new Talent Development role
I'm currently working with an already successful and growing Accountancy Firm in the South West to recruit an experienced Technical L&D Manager. The role can be homebased with travel to their offices when needed.
To apply for the role, candidates must already be working within the Accountancy practice sector as an L&D professional, or be a qualified accountant with some experience of Training and looking to move into a Training focused role.
- Varied and interesting role
- Can be fully remote with travel to offices in South West when needed.
Exciting new opportunity to join an ongoing transformation programme!!
Hands- on coach working with leaders in the business influencing change!
- New Learning and Development Opportunity!
- Exciting new opportunity to join an ongoing transformation programme!!
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic, highly driven, and motivated individual to join a market leading group. This role will provide ample learning and development opportunities for a confident self-starter.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing investment firm with a fantastic culture
- Develop your tax career in a growing team with international scope
This is an autonomous role within the learning and development team designing, developing, and maintaining the business E-Learning program. The E-Learning Designer position will also require someone with a forward thinking mindset as they look to support on the development of a wider learning strategy.
- Autonomous role working with a UK leading travel business
- Hybrid working role with excellent benefits
The HR & Talent Business Partner is responsible for leading and developing a small Talent Development team looking at internal and external talent mapping and development within the legal functions. This role would suit someone with a good mix of HR generalist, learning and development and recruitment experience.
- Great opportunity to join a leading law firm as HR & Talent Partner for 12 mths
- 4 or 5 day week available, hybrid working and flexible organisation
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Early Careers Specialist to make a difference. The role lies within our HR department, reporting into our Learning & Development Specialist.
The role of the Early Careers Specialist is to co-ordinate the delivery of academic and vocational training to a high standard. To design and develop apprentice, undergraduate, graduate and other entry level programmes.
- Global Manufacturing Organisation
- Be part of growing and developing the early career pathways