As Senior Account Manager, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of targeted relocation and booking agency accounts to achieve the maximum market share from those accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading brands within the Serviced Apartment sector.
- An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Serviced Apartment brands
- Responsible for managing their broker & agency relationships
- You'll be responsible for the financial delivery, governance and business partnering of the UK and regional office
- You'll be a true business partner to the Senior Management team with the development of the commercial and operational strategy to achieve the organisation's long term vision
- Fully flexible and hybrid working
- Successful, established travel business
Join a leading luxury hospitality business and a commercial counsel.
This will initially be for a period of 12 months.
- Join a rapidly expanding hotel, restaurant and beach club business
- A superb opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to join a unique luxury business
- A group financial reporting role encompassing entities in the UK and overseas
- Assisting in accounting and due diligence for acquisitions and divestments
- Multi-national business who continue to grow and expand in new territories
- Hybrid WFH model (2 days per week in the office)
The Management Accountant for this Tourism company will provide finance and accountancy support to the finance team and wider business with a focus on management accounting, financial reporting, business partnering and other ad hoc projects.
- Join an exciting company with a varied and interesting role!
- A generous compensation package.
My client is looking for a SQL Database Engineer to join their IT Business solutions team and develop and maintain their Database services.
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Initial 6 month contract with strong possibility of extension
A business services company based in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious financial controller to take a lead role in their UK finance team.
- Multi-national company
- Progression opportunities
The role will sit within a global treasury function and will play a key part in the establishing great procedures and controls across the wider group.
- Work directly with the Group Treasurer
- Gain experience in various Treasury transformation projects
The role assists the Senior Supply Chain Manager with daily Supply Chain, Procurement and Logistics activities. The role is also responsible for working together with the product development team to launch new menus.
- Career Development and opportunity to work for a Top Restaurant Brand in the UK.
- Supply Chain background in industries like Hospitality or FMCG required.
To work in collaboration with the preferred partner and to ensure the reliable and robust delivery of an accessibility service and the improvement programme for it to meet strategic and stakeholder objectives in line with the product roadmap and wider industry sales initiatives.
- Supporting a public service organisation with accessibility services
- Creating a Web app from conception through to delivery
Managing national marketing campaigns to drive revenue, increase market share and customer admissions
- Managing national marketing campaigns for an exciting and experiential business
- Working with a leading business in the film/entertainment industry
This role is responsible for managing the marketing plans for premium services, delivering new site launches and TTL campaigns to drive customer admission and revenue.
- A leading chain with exciting future plans in the film/entertainment industry!
- Ownership of marketing plans and campaigns across premium propositions
As Head of Sustainability you will build effective relationships with external stakeholders to encourage wider participation in sustainability activities and help promoting and facilitating cross-sector collaboration.
- client side Head of Sustainability role
- as HOS you will be able to shape up and influence on the company's policy