Paralegal / Solicitor / Legal Exec - Travel Law - An opportunity exists for a paralegal, solicitor or legal exec within the travel law at a leading law firm based in Leeds.
- Leading and award-winning law firm
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
A superb Group Finance Manager role has arisen in a listed group based near Heathrow.
- Listed international Group
- Transformation and change lead for internal reporting
The Unified Communications Engineer is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business with dynamic hybrid working and occasional European travel. Offices are based in Plymouth and Portsmouth, it would be beneficial to live in Hampshire or the South West for occasional travel to the office.
- Are you a CISCO and Genesys expert?
- Fantastic opportunity for forward thinking Communications professional?
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a global market leader SME with ambitious growth plans and a vibrant culture. Seeking someone who can adapt to a changing environment while working directly with key stakeholders in the business.
- Exciting SME with ambitious growth plans
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
As Senior Account Manager, you'll be responsible for managing a portfolio of targeted relocation and booking agency accounts to achieve the maximum market share from those accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the leading brands within the Serviced Apartment sector.
- An exciting opportunity to join one of the leading Serviced Apartment brands
- Responsible for managing their broker & agency relationships
The role is responsible for delivering business partner support to the management and leadership teams, supporting delivery of end to end procurement services and supplier management support. The role will be key to the company's success in achieving cost metric targets along with ensuring compliance with group procurement standing instructions and delivering efficient and robust contract and supplier performance management.
- Exciting opportunity to work with a Global business
- Part time - Hybrid working model
Looking for a newly qualified accountant to take on a financial accountant role, who is strong in month end, statutory and tax reporting. Being able to provide ad hoc analysis and support the team.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package, Global career opportunities
Our high growth client in Bristol (and London) are searching for extra support from an Interim tax specialist.
- Assemble tax data for vendor due diligence
- Based from Home in Bristol or London Offices
In this core Risk and Insurance role you will bring your risk and controls experience to work with the Group Risk Team in ensuring that management have a clear and current view of the key business and programme/project risks the organisation faces.
- Work Closely with the Head of Risk and Insurance within a PLC
- Ensure That Management have a Clear and Current View of the Key Risks
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a vibrant marketing team to develop and deliver the marketing strategies.
- Join an exciting vibrant team
- Excellent career development opportunities offered
- You'll be responsible for the financial delivery, governance and business partnering of the UK and regional office
- You'll be a true business partner to the Senior Management team with the development of the commercial and operational strategy to achieve the organisation's long term vision
- Fully flexible and hybrid working
- Successful, established travel business
Complete Internal Audits, including testing, delivery and planning, with some of these being SOX based. The role will see you liaise with multiple teams worldwide and heighten your knowledge of Internal Audit with a major company
- Chance to join a huge company and gain SOX experience
- Report directly to the Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Working for a industry leading business
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the group's finances & that of its subsidiaries. They will be a key member of the group's senior management team, contributing to their strategic direction and their long term planning.
- Brilliant opportunity to work for one of Oxford's key cultural institutions
- Be integral to the organisation's long term planning & strategy
As the Head of Tax you will be helping to put tax at the heart of the business while providing skilled assessment of commercial risks and mitigates (operating at the elite side of operational tax, real estate and legal structuring).
- Rare Head of Tax role based in Bristol - Offering a Six Figure base salary
- Lead the Tax strategy for a High growth SME
An opportunity to join a business intrinsically connected to UK airports as the HR Business Partner for the south. The role can be cased at any of the main airports but there is a focus on the London ones.
- Great brand
- Market leader
Michael Page are partnering with a well-established multinational company looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead a finance team of five at their site in Berkshire and have a key commercial input business partnering with operational stakeholders.
- Well-established multinational company
- Broad and varied Finance Manager role, responsible for a team of 5
Leadership and management of the FP&A team, Support the CFO in the provision and delivery of high quality financial and management information to the Group's shareholders and other key stakeholders.
- Fast growing business
- Hybrid working
Are you an Internal Communications Manager ready for the next move? Are you looking for the next opportunity?
- Internal Communications Manager-Travel Company
- West Midlaands
My client are looking to add to their senior leadership team with a Head of Commercial Finance. This person will be the lead for finance. This will be a fully commercial and strategic focused role, helping the business to achieve their planned growth.
- Opportunity to join a fast paced and growing business
- Join the SLT and help to drive the business forward
The Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting role is part of the Controllorship team and will be responsible for working with the Financial Reporting Director in the month, quarter and year-end accounting close. This will require regular interaction with other financial teams, external auditors and Head of Controllorship.
This is 6 months interim opportunity.
- Actively growing, global travel retail business
- Highly Flexible working model
The Senior Accountant - General Ledger Specialist will be responsible for the general ledger pf assigned legal entities.
General accounting, business and operations understanding and knowledge are required, including analysis and communication of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Highly flexible working model
- Innovative Travel Retail Business
Machine Learning opportunity to focus on the building and fine-tuning of a revolutionary Mobile App.
- Chance to work with a very exciting sports media company
- Own a major part in a project based around a new Mobile App
Join a leading luxury hospitality business and a commercial counsel.
This will initially be for a period of 12 months.
- Join a rapidly expanding hotel, restaurant and beach club business
- A superb opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to join a unique luxury business
This is an autonomous role within the learning and development team designing, developing, and maintaining the business E-Learning program. The E-Learning Designer position will also require someone with a forward thinking mindset as they look to support on the development of a wider learning strategy.
- Autonomous role working with a UK leading travel business
- Hybrid working role with excellent benefits
Currently looking for a high calibre qualified finance professional who possess a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience, within financial planning, commercial finance, financial modelling and analysis.
- Fantastic role working with stakeholders and Senior Leadership teams
- You will be leading complex engagements
Are you a Marketing Data Analyst? Would you describe yourself as a strategic thinker with highly numerate skills?
- Marketing Data Analyst-West Midlands
- Hospitality industry
You will be responsible for supporting the divisional FP&A Team which is currently going through a period of growth.
- Finance Analyst
- FP&A Analyst
Do you have experience in digital production on a large scale? Do you have management experience? If so, please apply!
- Digital Production Manager-Leading Hospitality Brand
- West Midlands
As the Marketing Manager you will lead the marketing strategy to attract entrepreneurs across the UK to start their own businesses as part of an award-winning platform. Working collaboratively with key stakeholders, you'll be responsible for marketing activity to support the key strategic drivers for the business
- A great opportunity to work with a leader in Leisure, Travel & Tourism
- Be part of an established brand in true growth mode