A superb Group Finance Manager role has arisen in a listed group based near Heathrow.
- Listed international Group
- Transformation and change lead for internal reporting
Looking for a newly qualified accountant to take on a financial accountant role, who is strong in month end, statutory and tax reporting. Being able to provide ad hoc analysis and support the team.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package, Global career opportunities
The Financial Controller will be responsible for the group's finances & that of its subsidiaries. They will be a key member of the group's senior management team, contributing to their strategic direction and their long term planning.
- Brilliant opportunity to work for one of Oxford's key cultural institutions
- Be integral to the organisation's long term planning & strategy
Michael Page are partnering with a well-established multinational company looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead a finance team of five at their site in Berkshire and have a key commercial input business partnering with operational stakeholders.
- Well-established multinational company
- Broad and varied Finance Manager role, responsible for a team of 5
The Financial Accountant - Financial Reporting role is part of the Controllorship team and will be responsible for working with the Financial Reporting Director in the month, quarter and year-end accounting close. This will require regular interaction with other financial teams, external auditors and Head of Controllorship.
This is 6 months interim opportunity.
- Actively growing, global travel retail business
- Highly Flexible working model
The Senior Accountant - General Ledger Specialist will be responsible for the general ledger pf assigned legal entities.
General accounting, business and operations understanding and knowledge are required, including analysis and communication of P&L and balance sheet variances.
- Highly flexible working model
- Innovative Travel Retail Business
We are looking for an experienced Web Analyst to join our Digital Marketing team. If you're looking for a hands-on data driven role, this is it. As Web Analyst you will help create standardisation across our digital analytics suite of MI. You should be insight led and able to leverage the full potential of our data.
- Join an ambitious, dynamic, forward-thinking team!
- Growing team, with lots of opportunity for career progression and development
As the Interim Senior Audit Manager you will be responsible for full lifecycle analyses of key business controls and processes to independently report on performance, effectiveness and design. This will also include planning and delivery of simple and complex reviews that allow for effective audit coverage, as well as assessing controls using data analysis, testing and benchmarking.
- Located in Southampton - Starting ASAP
- Interim Role - £350/day Umbrella
We are supporting one of the UK's largest and most established travel & tourism organisations, a highly recognisable privately-owned brand with multiple locations across the UK and Internationally. They are seeking a skilled and commercially-minded Finance Analyst / Modeller to support the business in developing more robust finance models for business planning process for all sources of income and cost.
- Highly Recognisable Travel & Tourism Business
- Business Partnering with Senior Leadership
You would be providing accountancy and finance support to the finance team and the wider business.
There would be a focus on management accounting, business partnering, financial reporting and other ad-hoc projects.
- Be at the cutting edge of the future of online travel!
- They encourage innovation in a supported and friendly environment.
This position will have a key role in the day-to-day support of the tech help-desk, which services approximately 200 users and covers all areas of technology for the site.
- Fantastic opportunity for an IT Support Technician
- Work in a well known and prestigious racecourse with world class events
Excellent interim privacy role with a leading international PLC in Southampton.
- 3-6 month Privacy Interim required at leading PLC
Co-ordinate the Month End, Year and and the Statutory accounts ( 20 sets including JV)
- 12 month contract
- Large Finance Function, complex business
A Surrey based Internal Audit Team Leader role that offers hybrid working. Working for a business that due to their adaptability have sailed through the pandemic and continue to thrive.
- Internal Audit management role
- Adaptable organisation, growing post pandemic
Great commercial opportunity for finance manager to join this hospitality business based in Mid Kent
- Great commercial opportunity
- Must have hospitality experience