Exciting opportunity for a Policy and Research specialist to manage a portfolio of research projects.
- Exciting opportunity to join a high profile regulator
- Work closely with the Policy team and managing multiple research projects
To act as the technical expert to provide building safety advice to the business regarding fire safety activities projects for a large residential portfolio.
- Flexible & home working
- Career progression & growth
A global chemical manufacturer are looking for a Process Engineer to join their operation in Cumbria during an exciting phase of expansion.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering?
- Working knowledge of Chemical COMAH regulated manufacturing?
To lead the design and development of a seamless, intuitive customer experience across the business. Working with customer facing business functions to ensure delivery of the highest levels of customer satisfaction across all key operational areas including neighbourhood services, customer operations, repairs and maintenance, brand and communications and the next iteration of Halton's digital offer.
- Agile working
- Foward thinking, not-for-profit housing provider
A global chemical manufacturer are looking for a Site Director to lead their site in Cheshire. The role is looking for a candidate with strong track record of site leadership within an Upper-Tier COMAH environment.
- Site Leadership background in Chemical Manufacturing?
- Degree Qualified in scientific or engineering or equivalent? Lean background?
A global chemical manufacturer are looking for a Technical Lead responsible for developing commercially viable chemical processes for new and existing products at a site in Cumbria.
- Worked in a Chemical Synthesis Laboratory?
- PhD/MSC in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering?
Working on a project to re-image and support devices during a merger.Act as a POC on site to assist with issues and upgrades where required.
- Initial 1 Month Contract
- Day Rate Opportunity
Unique opportunity to join prestigious University!
- *Exciting analytical role within globally recognised Russell Group University.
- *Responsible for supporting on Financial Planning within the University.
You will play a vital role in providing IT support to business partners enabling the company to achieve its goals. You will be looked upon to provide solutions to technology challenges as well as educate end users on utilising available tools to more efficiently perform their tasks.
- IT Support Technician
- Play a vital part in supporting IT support to the Business Partners
Team x 5 is technical advisory - subject matter experts - telecoms, cyber security, electric, controls, digital plus a sector O&G, Utilities - Water (Veolia) & Power, Petrochem, Pharmaceuticals
This position is in the Studies, Tendering and Technical Advisory Team and part of the Sales Organisation. It is a combined Line Manager and Technical Expert Role.
- Opportunity to progress to a senior global role
- Leading client operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment.
This Accountancy practice is a small family-run firm of accountants based in Swinton, and is recruiting an Accounts Assistant.
- Family Run Firm
- Opportunity for training and development for ACCA
Working closely with suppliers and internal stake holders, to service the customer by delivering high levels of stock availability and ensuring stock levels are kept in line with the business targets.
- A great opportunity to join a global distribution business
- Previous supply chain experience and a background in FMCG is essential
The key responsibilities for the Sales Specialist - Northwest will be the continual development and management of a targeted sales portfolio within the region.
Predominantly LV/MV Switch-gear sales in Northwest Region
- Client is a customer-focused, globally leading business
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits package offered
The PPC Manager will report into the Marketing Director and will work as part of the Iconic and Value Lights team to improve their paid search capabilities. You will manage the paid search marketing campaigns and be responsible for a multi-million-pound annual budget.
- Exciting opportunity for a PPC Manager to work with an award winning bussiness!
- Great culture and benefits!
This is a key role within the business, acting as a linchpin between purchasing, supply chain & production. You'll be responsible for getting materials on-site and ensuring that production runs as efficiently as possible.
- Either Purchasing, Supply Chain or Planning is required
- A background in manufacturing is essential
Are you Neurodivergent & want to work in a supportive company? Working on a variety of complex engagements to drive innovation and provide support in key functional areas including analytics and artificial intelligence across different service lines.
- Are you Neurodivergent & want to work in a supportive & inclusive company?
- Do you have a passion for data analytics, AI, Cyber or technology?
A career-defining role to lead the EMEA finance function of CCL Secure, based in the picturesque county of Cumbria
A varied & fulfilling Financial Controller position, fit for a seasoned, fully qualified finance professional with extensive manufacturing sector experience
Michael Page are proud to be partnering with CCL Secure to lead the search for a Financial Controller to join this thriving, fascinating manufacturing business
- A unique, career defining role for a Financial Controller based in Cumbria
- Global manufacturing organisation, accredited with 'Great Place to Work' status
I am delighted to be supporting Prospere Learning Trust to recruit a Procurement Business Partner role. This role is based in Manchester.
- Support setting up a Procurement function for a growing Multi-Academy Trust
- Be a strong business partner for the wider and liaise with senior stakeholders
Business Analyst - Permanent - £30,986 salary (possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate) - Bootle (flexible working)
A key member of a multidisciplinary team that applies agile methodologies, the post-holder's role is to transform high level requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria.
Service design, developers and testers will rely on the ability of this role to provide the right level of detail.
- Join the Charity Commission as they kick off an exciting 3 year IT road map
- £30,986 salary (possible IT allowance of £3697 for right candidate) + benefits
This is a varied role - as Commercial Insurance Solicitor in our Client's Manchester team you will be able to deal with a variety of different claims including policy interpretation, FOS matters, property damage (subrogated recoveries and defending), non-injury counter fraud, product liability and professional indemnity. You will receive great training and this team has a proven track record of promotions.
- Excellent opportunity to join a first rate commercial insurance team
- Wide range of work and great training
The main purpose of this role is to control Freight costs throughout the inbound supply chain and work to remove or reduce container rent and demurrage. You will also work closely with the Buying and Merchandising functions to optimise freight lead times and drive in cost efficiency and you will work collaboratively with the Shipping Team to deliver compliance within all regulatory requirements.
- Excellent Step up
- Fantastic progression levels
Michael Page Engineering and Manufacturing are currently recruiting an excellent opportunity for a Plant Manager within a globally renowned and industry leading manufacturer and supplier of building products, BMI. This is a business-critical position and we are looking to source the best candidates in the market to become the Plant Manager at their facility in Wigan.
- Lead the full operations of a facility
- Be part of a business who is stable and growing
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading manufacturer of components. Their role will be looking to develop their unique e-commerce platform with key accounts across the North and Ireland.
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading component manufacturer
- This is an e-commerce solution sell
As the Production Planner, you'll analyse the demand and work closely with internal stakeholders to produce an accurate plan within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- I'm looking for a skilled Production Planner with good MRP knowledge
- Having a background in engineering & manufacturing is essential
Leading HSE, Property and Facilities Management for a leading Professional Services business. Seeking a proven strategic building services manager ideally in Commercial Property, leading a small team, who will have remit to direct strategy and work with stakeholders at all levels.
- Reporting directly to the board, overseeing a national portfolio
- Min 5+ years exp. in Facilities/Building Services + H&S and Compliance
Michael Page International are proud to be exclusively partnering with Sellafield Ltd in recruiting for a talented Head of Supply Chain Strategy, Risk & Planning.
- Head of Supply Chain - Strategy, Risk & Planning
- Indirect Procurement
Purchasing Manager - Manufacturing / Distribution - Lancashire
- Join a well managed global group with a health order book
- Play a key role in the development on the function
A leading FMCG manufacturing business is looking for a Factory General Manager to lead their state of the art facility in Cheshire.
- Track record in factory leadership in FMCG/Food/Pharmaceutical manufacturing?
- Proven record in leading improvement and change for site operations?
- To provide strong support to HR across the business on case management
- Hybrid working with some multi-site travel
- Great opportunity for an ER specialist
Financial Controller opportunity in PE backed E-Commerce business focused on improving the quality of technical reporting and MI/BI for the business. The role will oversee one management accountant is a 50/50 split of technical and commercial accounting and business partnering.
- Private Equity backed business experiencing exponential growth
- Ecommerce business with a reputable brand and Global reach