The successful Assistant Supervisor will liaise between Production Supervisors and Team Leaders/Production Operatives to ensure departments are achieving production targets, complying with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), maintaining quality standards and Health & Safety procedures. The Assistant Supervisor will provide cover for the Production Supervisors.
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with career opportunities?
- We are looking for the best talent to join us on our growth journey!
Michael Page are working exclusively with Warrington Community Living an established Not for Profit organisation.
- Head of Finance, contribute to the achievement of the Charity's objectives
- Hybrid working, established and forward thinking charity
We're seeking a marketing and communications business partner who can play an integral role in how we tell our distinctive story to a range of audiences, developing our reputation in Oldham, Greater Manchester and beyond.
- A future-focused and progressive not-for-profit housing association,
- One of the largest employers in Oldham
The Procurement and Contracts Manager is responsible for leading and managing the procurement service, providing advice and guidance on all aspects of procurement and contract management ensuring best practice, and delivering value for money.
- Support a national service and make a tangible difference through your work
- Flexible hybrid working environment
The General Medical Council have a great opportunity for two communications professionals to join our Strategic Communications Team, based in their Manchester office.
The role will give you the opportunity to use your creativity to help our external audiences to understand our vision, values, and priorities, and show how we make a real difference to patients, doctors and other healthcare professionals across the UK.
- 2x 18 month FTC positions available
- A team with a supportive, collaborative culture
Internal Communications Manager supporting their global HR function
- Global Engineering Company with huge focus on ED&I
- Brilliant culture to work in
A brand new Bid Manager role for a multinational Engineering firm based in Runcorn. This role will focus specifically on tenders for the Energy industry.
- Hybrid Working
- Join a multinational Engineering Company
To generate a pipeline of housing S106 developments by building relationships and negotiating deals with relevant contacts such as developers, house-builders, housing associations & councils.
- Car package & bonus scheme
- Remote agile working
We are now looking to recruit an Admissions Team Leader to ensure we can continue to deliver an effective and efficient home undergraduate service.
- Developing systems and processes to create an outstanding applicant experience
- Excellent benefits package
An opportunity to work as an Events and Engagement officer for a well known Regulator based in Liverpool
- An opportunity to join a growing communications team
- The chance to get involved in some very high profile events
Unique opportunity to join prestigious University!
- *Exciting analytical role within globally recognised Russell Group University.
- *Responsible for supporting on Financial Planning within the University.
Manage all site controls and automation systems ensuring they are fit for purpose at all times
Champion reliability with targeted improvements for site controls and automation systems.
Lead the development and implementation of the controls and automation scope for new projects and existing applications
Actively seek and implement improvement opportunities with technical solutions.
- The client is a FMCG manufacturer based in Manchester
- Manage site controls and automation systems ensuring they are fit for purpose
My Greater Manchester based international client is looking to recruit a Head of HRIS Programme Management to deliver a full HRIS programme across a number of European territories. This role does not require deep technical HRIS / HR knowledge as it is a business-facing role but some experience of HR systems / Workday would be advantageous.
- Opportunity to join a business undergoing significant and exciting change
- Permanent position with opportunity for progression
Deliver to site turnkey projects from concept to production. Ensuring all relative stakeholders are engaged and needs are satisfied, with clear communication throughout the project.
Ensure all projects are delivered on time and on budget. All RMB policies and standards are maintained when equipment is bought and there are fully documented and costed operating/maintenance tasks.
- The client is a FMCG manfuacturer based in Manchester
- Deliver to site turnkey projects from concept to production.
Interim Building Surveyor - Responsive Repairs - Greater Manchester - Property and Housing
- 6 month interim opportunity
- Leading Greater Manchester based housing provider
Operations Manager job based in Greater Manchester. Working for an industry leading manufacturing company.
- Well Established Manufacturing Company
- Senior Management Role
A global chemical manufacturing company are looking for a Production Manager at their busy site in Cheshire.
- Upper Tier Chemical manufacturing leadership background?
- Lean or Six Sigma knowledge and leadership?
As their Buyer/Senior Buyer you will be responsible for sourcing, developing and trading homewares product for their retail business.
- A buying role with a long standing retail business
- A chance to work on multiple home product categories
As an Optimisation Manager you will be responsible for leading this retailers optimisation strategy, both the UK and Internationally, across their Website and App platforms in order to create the best possible customer journey.
- A chance to work for a business who are going through a digital transformation
- Working for an established business in a collaborative environment
They are now looking to add to their team with a Financial Reporting Manager to act as a number 2 to the Head of Finance. This role will be be responsible for 4 direct reports within management accounts and the month end process, balance sheet reconciliations, cash forecasting etc (see attached the full JD).
- Opportunity to join a growing, fast paced business
- Number 2 role within finance
In this role you will be responsible for forecasting, budgeting, analysis, partnering with key stakeholders, P&L and balance sheets etc.
- Commercial opportunity within family owned, growing business
- Blended commercial role including business partnering and analysis
Brand new Digital Marketing Lead reporting in to the Marketing Director for Global b2b business with offices in Merseyside
- Brand new role on the Senior Leadership Team
- Opportunity to work with a fantastic team
Portfolio Manager for a manufacturer in Lancashire to manage a wide range of applications projects globally.
- Global manufacturer
- Large applications PMO
The main remit of this Head of Finance role is to be the conduit between the senior finance stakeholders in the group & the operations stakeholders on site, whilst running a small but talented finance team on site.
- A unique Head of Finance role for an interesting & diverse private equity SME
- Flexible working, enjoyable & bustling busy working environment, new offices
Work with PHP, Laravel, Vue.js and AWS with the capacity to learn new technologies including Node.js and Typescript.
Join a growing tech team within a business with a passion for personal growth, enabling you to make a real difference.
- Work with PHP, Laravel, Vue.js and AWS
- Join a growing tech team within a business with a passion for personal growth
Java developer sought to work with Java, across a multitude of frameworks with the chance to learn React.js and Node.js
Work with one of the worlds largest technology consultancies on a multitude of amazing projects for an array of impressive clients
- Work with Java, React, Node, NoSQL
- Be part of one of the worlds leading technology consultancies
As Business Continuity Specialist you will work closely with internal parties and suppliers to implement the business continuity and recovery plan and projects.
- Car allowance and attractive bonus
- stable business, hybrid role
The Change & Transformation Branch is responsible for the portfolio of business change which consists of a number of strategic programmes each of which will bring about transformational change across the organisation, including structures, processes and technology. Working within the Change and Transformation Branch, there is a vacancy for the post of Business Analyst.
- Great opportunity for a Business Analyst in the Public Sector organisation
- Working for one of the largest police forces in the UK
Change & Transformation Branch is responsible for the portfolio of business change which delivers improvements to the way we work across the Force. Change is prioritised and co-ordinated across complex programmes, and by working directly with key stakeholders, we influence the landscape of change in line with current strategy.
- Great opportunity for a Change Project Manager in the Public Sector organisation
- Working for one of the largest police forces in the UK
Work with Java (J2EE) Spring, SpringBoot, Angular and MSSQL.An opportunity to work within one of the worlds largest financial institutions, working on exciting projects.
- Java, Spring, SpringBoot, Angular, MSSQL
- Work within one of the worlds largest financial institutions