Are you looking for a fully autonomous bookkeeping role?
Do you want to work in a growing, progressive firm of accountants?
- Are you looking to progress in a growing Firm?
- Are you looking for full autonomy?
Middlesex Learning Partnership is looking to appoint a Chief Financial Officer that will be based in North London.
- Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Finance Director within Education
- Multi-Academy Trust is looking to a new finance lead based in London
Following a new project win of an 800+ unit resi development in North West London an excellent Tier 2 main contractor is recruiting for a Design Manager to deliver the scheme and manage an Assistant Design Manager.
- Ownership of 800+ unit development in 2 phases including
- Management responsibilities for an Assistant DM
As the Head of Sourcing, Garment Technology and Supplier Compliance, you will lead and implement Compliance and Technical quality assurance for the Brand.
Review Suppliers performance and product quality, supporting and finding new sources as required.
Support the strategic planning of business growth and progression of the sustainability agenda maintaining strong supplier relationships. Manages and develops the Technical team.
- Flexible working location, allowing you to work from home and the office.
- Leading the sustainability strategy for the brand
This is a newly created Design Manager opportunity to deliver a residential project on a complex site in North West London for a well-known main contractor.
- Residential focused main contractor with a strong pipeline of new work
- Start-to-finish remit delivering a project on a complex site
A unique opportunity is available for a Project Architect to join a family office to oversee design and delivery across a wide range of restaurant projects.
- Client-side role working on varied commercial, hospitality, and retail projects
- Opportunity to deliver projects for well-known retail and F&B brands
This Finance Project Leader (SAP) role is a fantastic opportunity to go through a period of transformation and change with the business and to get exposure to project accounting. SAP is being implemented and someone with a technically strong finance background with SAP experience would be of interest.
- Giving input to decisions and implementing required process/project updates
- Remote working until September (2 days office, 3 from home)
The Head of Finance works closely with trustees and staff and is responsible for the overall financial management, compliance, reporting and control for the organisation.
- Work for Highgate Cemetery
- Lead the finance function, reporting to the CEO
This role provides support to the Head of Finance and is responsible for leading and managing all tax affairs (Direct and Indirect) of the Group and ensuring compliance obligations are met.
- An opportunity to part of a well known consumer brand
- Flexible working
By use of effective territory planning and relationship building, the Business Development Manager will achieve annual territory sales targets and personal performance objectives. Maximise results through the development and servicing of existing customers within the designated area and in line with company objectives and policies.
- you have experience with selling to opticians/pharmacies
- you live in North London and are prepared to travel
This is an outstanding opportunity for a Supply Chain Manager to step up into a leadership role with global FMCG business.
- Excellent opportunity for someone to step up into a leadership role
- Managing end to end supply chain with a demand planning focus
My client is a growing firm of accountants who have a variety of clients. They are looking for a tax manager to join the team.
- Work split is 50:30:20 tax:accounts/audit:payroll
- North London Firm based in Northern line
- Tax and Accounts manager - Growing firm of accountants
An opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director in a North London Government Arms Length Body. This opportunity would suit an immediately available candidate with a proven track record of operating as a Finance Director in an industrial, public sector or SME background.
- An excellent opportunity to work as an Interim Finance Director
- Ongoing interim role
Join a small team who are dedicated to creating user friendly designs.
- Work with 1 other designer to make your mark on an amazing software
- UX/UI designer to sit in an inhouse team
An opportunity has arisen for a Repairs Manager to join a leading Housing Association in North London on an initial 6 month FTC. The role is a blend of home, office and site work and is a Monday - Friday position. This position has an immediate start and is paying a competitive salary of £35,000 pro rata plus benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading HA in North London
- FTC position with an immediate start
We are looking to recruit an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join this exciting expanding manufacturing business in West London/Middlesex.
- Opportunity to join exciting, successful, expanding manufacturing business
- West London/Middlesex/Berkshire based
Legal Executive or qualified solicitor with a background in commercial property.
Based North London or Hertfordshire.
- Based in North London
- Opportunity to practise commercial property law
Interim Building Surveyor position with a Local Authority in the Northern Home Counties, overseeing specialised works (Aids and Adaptations) across a variety of property including housing and residential properties, public realm, commercial, leisure, community, parks buildings, neighbourhood centres, car parks etc.
- Interim Building Surveyor position with a Local Authority North of London
- Initial 3 month contract with day rate inside IR35
Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a background in residential property.
Based North London or Hertfordshire.
- Opportunity to practise residential property law
- Based North London or Hertfordshire
Work at a Senior level with an expert group of Accountants and Bookkeepers at an established Practice firm based in North London. Working with a wide variety of clients from any different sectors.
- Work with experts in their field
- Join a highly established firm
This is an opportunity to manage and motivate an Allocations and Lettings Team, where you will provide a professional and customer orientated allocations, lettings and void service and be responsible for complex matters from residents.
- Manager opportunity with a G15 Housing Association
- Permanent contract, competitive salary and agile working
Due to recent and future growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual wishing to join a busy and expanding Merchandising team in Camden for a leading fashion label importer and wholesaler.
- Opportunity to work with a global licensing specialist
- A business that designs, develops and delivers quality product
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Coordinator to join a leading health care company who specialise in At Home care on a permanent basis. The role is suited to an organised professional who is looking for a role within a reputable organisation with progression opportunities. This role allows for Home Working 2 days a week, and is paying a competitive starting salary of £25000 - £26000 plus excellent benefits.
- Excellent Opportunity with a leading UK Healthcare Group
- Permanent post with progression opportunities
An excellent Design Manager position has become available within an International Main Contractor to join a close knit team delivering an 800 unit Build to Rent Development in North West London. The role will offer excellent autonomy and ownership, the chance to take a lead role on a high profile development along with managing and developing junior staff members.
- Are you looking for a new opportunity within Design Management?
- Do you want to work with an excellent client on a large build to rent scheme?
I am recruiting a brand new role for a Technical or Senior Technical Coordinator to join a market leading Contractor/Developer that specialise in delivering Residential Apartment schemes for Housing Associations & Local Authorities. Reporting into a Technical Manager you will lead on a 100 unit RC frame Residential scheme in North West London whilst also picking up various duties on some legacy work within the business.
- Lead Technical Role on a Residential Scheme
- Opportunity to join a well established family owned Developer/Contractor