- Health and Safety Manager for a Growing Transport and Distribution Business- Great opportunity to lead of development Health and Safety on Site
- Great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Transport Business
- Part of a very successful Group of companies
This role sits in the Corporate tax team, to help clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. The role will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant on business affairs.
- Belfast Center
- Global professional services business
This role will be responsible for developing strategic digital marketing communications for the business that will drive enquiry levels and engagement from our various customer channels. The role is primarily focused on developing online channels to connect with current and prospective customers. Key objectives right through the customer cycle will include: building brand awareness, triggering purchase decisions and conversion.
- Portadown based
- Exciting and challenging role
Reporting to the Group Tax Manager, this role will see you take the lead on both indirect tax compliance and the provision of tax advice to the businesses. You will gain exposure to both indirect tax compliance and advisory work.
- Belfast based
- Indirect Tax experience essential
Finance manager role responsible for monthly management accounts for the Ireland subsidiary.
- Role based in Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Retail industry
You will be based on their Pontyclun site but will also provide international support to sites in Northern Ireland and Poland supporting a core Windows desktop and server infrastructure (Windows Server, Windows OS, Office 365, VMWare, networking).
A major focus of the project work will be centered around ERP integration following acquisitions within the business.
- Senior Systems Engineer - Windows Server, VMWare, O365
- Senior Systems Engineer - ERP Integration project
The footwear/accessories buyer will take ownership of the range, making sure we stay at the height of high‐street fashion.
With expansion across Northern Europe, Iberia, France, Ireland, Italy, the UK and the US, not only will it be your job to influence what we sell in different regions, there are also exciting opportunities to travel.
- Chance to work for one of the best performing retailers in Europe
- Opportunity to excel your career