A permanent Quality Engineer opportunity is available for a large, proactive business in Oldham. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking team with a passion for all things quality! The role will pay up to £45k plus benefits and excellent opportunities for personal development.
- A permanent days based opportunity for a Quality Engineer in Oldham
- Excellent development opportunities available
This is a permanent days based position for a Production Engineer in Oldham. The role offers a salary up to £45k as well as a good benefits package and career development. There are also International opportunities available within the Group for anyone interested in this.
- A permanent days based role for an International business in Oldham
- Excellent pay and benefits as well as continued professional development!
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager with manufacturing/engineering/logistics experience to partner with the Plant Manager in the delivery of strategic HR initiatives, delivering a high-performance engaged culture.
- A great opportunity to join a global organisation during a period of growth
- A standalone HR Manager role, as part of a broader national HR team
Paralegal - Corporate/Commercial Department - An opportunity exists for a paralegal to join the Corporate/Commercial department of this accredited solicitors.
- A Lexcel and CQS accredited firm
- Good progression opportunity
The role of Talent Acquisition Manager is a first-time appointment within this organisation, a great opportunity for an experienced TA specialist to have autonomy and shape the TA strategy
- A first-time appointment in a growing business
- An opportunity to shape the Talent Acquisition strategy
A Supplier Quality Engineer is required for a permanent position based in Oldham. The business offers excellent career development opportunities as well as a competitive salary and great benefits.
- A permanent position for a growing business based in Oldham
- Days based with a very competitive salary and benefits package
The Buyer/Planner will manage the supply chain from external suppliers and internal manufacturing, to the customer
while meeting lead time, cost, customer satisfaction and inventory metrics.
- A great opportunity to join a fast-paced, market leading manufacturing business
- Production planning & materials sourcing experience, as well as SAP is essential
You will be required to lead a small development team on software development from requirements specification to deployment.
- C#, .NET, .NET Core, Cloud Platform (AWS/Azure)
- Work for an upcoming, forward thinking business
We are a leading manufacturer of home products with sell through to major supermarkets and e-tail and are now looking for a talented merchandiser to plan, control and manage stock to ensure customers are fully serviced OTIF
- Import Merch role 25 min drive from Manchester City Center
- Great salary + benefits on offer