As a Corporate Tax Trainee in this firms Peterborough office, you will be completing corporate tax, personal tax and trusts work. In addition to this, you will be carrying out manual reconciliation of tax liabilities and liaising with clients over the phone or in person.
- An exciting opportunity to train towards becoming a CTA at a Top 15 firm
- Built and develop your knowledge whilst working with a variety of clientele
Stock and Inventory Manager - Leading 3PL Business - Peterborough.
- Leading 3PL Business
- Monday - Friday - Days Position
Michael Page is working with an elderly care home in Peterborough, who are looking for agency HCAs to work on a bank basis.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Comprehensive training and development into your role
- Flexible working hours
- Free uniform
- Weekly payroll
- A leading Homecare business part of a wider group
- Ongoing shifts & block bookings
My FMCG client are looking to bolster their already talented team, with a brand new Supply and Production Planning Manager role. The role is focused on ensuring Product Availability and Working Capital targets are met, while working closely with a varied supply base to ensure capacity needs are met.
This role will play a pivotal part in representing the function through the S&OP cycle, providing support and challenge when needed.
- Peterborough based blue-chip client, offering hybrid working!
- Opportunity to work for an FMCG manufacturing organisation, with D&I at the core
My ambitious, high-growth and highly-successful FMCG client are looking to bolster their S&OP team, and embed and drive the S&OP agenda!
- UK wide / multi-site role, offering a hybrid and autonomous working environment.
- My client: agile, dynamic, progressive and a great place to work!
You will undertake a varied role providing accounts and audit advice to businesses, working in both the office and on clients premises. Your client base will range from commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries, to professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities.
- 50/50 split of audits and accounts work at a Top 15 UK firm.
- An excellent opportunity to join this friendly, vibrant and dynamic business.
As a Tax Senior you will be a direct point of contact for a diverse and interesting range of clients, helping support them with a variety of compliance matters.
- Tax Senior position in a Top 10 Firms corporate tax team
- Excellent opportunity to be involved in a diverse & interesting client portfolio
Development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems for a dynamic business undergoing considerable growth based in Peterborough. This role will see you drive continuous improvement in controls, processes and systems whilst partnering with multiple departments and business units.
Take responsibility/ownership for the planning and implementation future systems / software.
- Development, implementation, and maintenance of financial systems
- Join a fantastic team in a growing business offering hybrid working
Lead on the development and continuous improvement of working capital controls and processes. Provide analysis and commentary on the companies working capital position to better advise commercial teams.
Assist with supplier contract reviews and negotiations whilst business partnering with internal and external stakeholders.
- Working Capital Finance Manager - Hybrid working (3 days home based)
- Business partner with internal and external stakeholders
Hands on Financial Controller opportunity at the heart of an exciting start up business. Work closely with the CEO to build processes/controls whilst supporting on M&A activities.
- Start-up business with considerable investment growing through M&A
- Exciting value add opportunity with Hybrid working (3 days from home)
Working on preparing Inquest case files, preparing bundles, producing Witness Statements
- Litigation experience?
- Looking for a temporary role?
The Finance Manager role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant delivering of both Financial Accounting and Management Accounting tasks. The successful candidate will want to develop communication and relationships across the business to ensure processes are properly understood.
- One of the UK's leading multi-channel home shopping retailers
- Fast growth business
- Leading eCommerce firm - managing a team 20-40 operatives
- Split Shifts over 7 days
- Warehouse Shift Manager Days
- Career Progression within 12 months
The Mixed Tax Manager will be responsible for managing the Tax Department, as well as liaising with the Directors to ensure the smooth running of the practice.
- Key addition with increasing responsibility on offer in this growing firm
- Opportunity for development and progression
My client is looking to recruit a Group Purchasing Manager to be based at their manufacturing site in Peterborough
- Excellent Opportunity
- Leading Manufacturing Business
Senior FP&A Strategy Manager responsible for steering business through period of growth and expansion following considerable investment. Fantastic opportunity to make an impact and influence senior leadership.
- Senior FP&A Strategy Manager steering company growth & expansion
- Commercial focused Senior FP&A Manager partnering with senior leadership
As a Scheme Coordinator you will support an elderly client group aged 55+ on an independent living scheme in Peterborough.
- Fantastic opportunity with a reputable Social Housing provider.
- Learning and development opportunities available.
C# developer is sought for a bespoke software house in Peterborough that offers 2 to 3 days remote working.
- Senior position with great autonomy
- Opportunity to gain accreditations in Azure development
The Head of Supply Chain Transformation will be focused on building the Supply Chain capability required to scale the business and underpin my client's exciting growth!
You will lead projects which will require on your feet thinking, concentrating on developing and implementing S&OP, building new systems, utilising leading-edge technology and supply chain tools (and more...)
- Consultancy background is key e.g. Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG
- Optimise systems, technology & processes across a growing, multi-site operation
Transport General Manager - Leading In-House UK FMCG Provider - Wisbech, Peterborough
- Leading In-House UK FMCG Provider
- CPC National Essential
Our field force teams have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free products. They're at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new products. It's an energized, exciting, engaging experience based across Cambridgeshire (Cambridge, Peterborough, Milton Keynes)
- An amazing opportunity to join an International business on a permanent basis
- I am looking for a number of Sales staff to join my client NOW