The successful candidate will be experienced in running full end to end procurement processes in the category of logistics, with excellent understanding and experience of 3-5+ years in that area. They will also be adept in negotiation, managing senior relationships and have a proven track record of delivering procurement projects on time and within budget, as well as being able to set long-term strategy for the category.
- Excellent exposure and development opportunities
- Work in a large, market-competitive FMCG business
Are you looking for a successful career in Supply Chain? Are you a self-starter, inquisitive and a keen problem-solver? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment? If so, read on...
- Are you looking for a unique opportunity to be part of something BIG?
- Supply Chain Planner opportunity - hybrid working
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing sales orders, customer communication, production and transport planning, inventory management, data integrity and set up, liaising with external operating partners and providing cover for the Procurement Coordinator as required.
- Forward thinking culture with high growth plans
- Great opportunity to develop a supply chain career
The Senior Supply Planner is accountable for the planning processes of a given set of SKU's and supply points, on the short, medium and long term horizons. The role is responsible for achieving target customer service levels while optimizing the trade offs between production capacity constraints, inventory levels and waste, ensuring lowest total cost for the organisation
- Be part of an amazing transformation project
- Opportunity to work for a global business
Demand Planning refers to the process of forecasting the trends of wholesale & B2B accounts both future & in-season sales. Our Demand Planning team work closely with our commercial teams and the buying teams of our key accounts.
- Opportunity to develop a career within Demand Planning
- Work for a globally recognized brand
The Customer Operations Controller is responsible for the day to day operational management of given customers. The Customer Operations Controller is responsible for the smooth running of daily operations and communication, achieving target inbound service levels and customer on shelf availability.
- Join a well known and established brand
- Work for a globally recognized brand
Senior planning role within an growing FMCG business which is looking to further develop its brand reach and diversity.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Growing FMCG business
The Planning Manager will head up a team of Planners who have a well established relationship with the production team. The teams are aligned and all working towards then same goal.
Communication is key in this role. We are looking for someone who is open minded, proactive and can get the best out of people.
- A varied and exciting role for an experienced Planning Manager
- A newly created opportunity with genuine scope for progression
Reporting to the Head of Procurement the role is an integral part in the business growth into new and existing markets and categories.
- Newly Created role for a ever growing business
- hybrid working environment
On offer is an opportunity for a demand planner wanting to rapidly grow their career with one of the biggest names in the FMCG sector.
- Iconic FMCG brand that is recognised globally
- One of the fastest growing FMCG brands in the world
Responsible for the forecasting, ordering, shipping and stock management of a profile of products and suppliers to ensure customer demand can be met working within company budgets and stock targets.
- Supply Chain experience with an understanding of Imports is essential
- An analytic mindset and sound Excel skills are required
Based in London, this is a very unique opportunity to help create the strategic procurement function of a leading drinks FMCG business.
This role would be to help design and implement the procurement strategy for all ingredients, whilst negotiating the best deals for the business and developing key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An opportunity within a well known and global FMCG drinks business.
- You must have a strong ingredients buying experience from an FMCG
Top 4 Functional Skills required for the role:
- Master Data knowledge & experience working on BoM's
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical & process minded with ability to organise & manipulate data
- Financial background / experience desired. Good understanding of finance principles including costings and variance is essential.
- A background in Manufacturing and an understanding of BoM's is essential
- I'm looking for someone who is well equipped with ERP/MRP
The Operations Analyst will liaise with Co-pack partners and US-based supply chain to ensure production, inventory and procurement plans are aligned with sales activity.
You will lead continuous improvement projects to ensure an efficient and lean Supply Chain.
- Recruiting a Supply Chain and Operations Analyst to join global drinks brand
- Berkshire, Supply Chain, planning, analysis, continuous improvement, projects
My client are a phenomenal global, FMCG manufacturer and are looking for a passionate, positive and experienced Production Scheduler / Planner to join their growing organisation.
- Leading FMCG manufacturing organisation based in South Derbyshire
- Looking for a passionate, positive & experienced Production Scheduler / Planner
My market-leading FMCG client are looking to recruit a Customer Collaboration Manager / Customer Value Chain Project Manager. This is a BRAND NEW role and will be focused on diagnosing, directing and monitoring a series of customer value chain projects.
- BRAND NEW role with a market-leading FMCG manufacturer
- Leading multi-functional diagnostics sessions to identify value chain projects
The role of Supply Planner will play a key part in the businesses success, responsible for analyst customer demand, creating forecasts and presenting that to stakeholders. Good knowledge of supply chain, stock & forecasting is essential.
- An opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing FMCG business
- Required experience: Supply chain, forecasting, inventory management
My client is looking to hire a Procurement Manager on a 12 month fixed term basis, to join a high functioning team sourcing raw materials and components from the Far East.
- Fantastic rapidly growing consumer durables company
- 12 month fixed term contract
My FMCG manufacturing client are looking to recruit a Demand Planner, to bolster their supply chain team. Based at the North Derbyshire site, you will be responsible for creating, monitoring, analysing, and improving the demand forecast for the business, both short and long term.
- Leading FMCG manufacturing client, operating on a global scale
- Pivotal Demand Planner role with my client based in North Derbyshire
I am looking for an adaptable and experienced Demand Planner to increase my clients market share across EMEA. In this role, you will be part of a growing and successful team responsible for the Sales & Operations planning within the EMEA region. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven and have a passion for learning.
- Join a well known and established brand
- Build a career in Demand Planning
Supply Planning Manager - FMCG - Manchester
- Join a high growth organisation supporting the expansion
- Develop the inbound Supply Chain team
I am currently recruiting a Demand Planner on a 12 month fixed term contract to join an exciting FMCG brand base in the Berkshire area.
The role will lead forecasting for seasonal products and support the overall end to end Supply Chain.
- Recruiting a Demand Planner on a 12 month contract based in Berkshire
- Forecasting, demand planning, supply chain, consumer, FMCG, Berkshire
An opportunity to join and well established and leading contract catering business, based in central London. You'll have an opportunity to a dynamic and fast paced procurement team, where you will be buying a range of produce, grocery, retail goods, soft drinks and alcohol.
- An opportunity in a leading contract catering and hospitality business
- You must have a strong procurement background buying food and beverages
Butternut Box is looking for a Contract Manufacturing Category Buyer to join the Procurement & Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for an international & varied supply base, purchasing across a range of manufacturing sites for both food and non food products.
- Butternut Box
- Can be Doncaster or London based
Ensure effective business partnering and the delivery of procurement solutions to deliver best cost and ensure value add in transactions for a range of indirect procurement.
- Brand name leader in FMCG
- fast pace and interesting role
This is an exciting production planning role to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Seeking candidates with strong systems and analytical experience
- Work for an incredibly fast paced drinks business
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a market leader within its food sector in an exciting regional demand planner role.
- Long term career opportunities with this global business
- Understanding of S&OP & IBP will be looked at strongly
A great opportunity to lead the procurement function of a well known cosmetics business, buying a range of packaging materials (labels, glass, plastics, cardboard...). Our client is a successful cosmetics business who have grown hugely over the last 10 years and this is the first hire within strategic procurement.
- An opportunity to lead the procurement function of a fast growing FMCG business.
- You must have strong background in procurement of packaging.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global FMCG brand during a very exciting time due to their continued growth & market share.
- Global Brand
- Career Development Opportunity
To support the Global Category Lead in sourcing and vendor management activities for the Professional Services category in the strategic hub of a large, well know, global FMCG.
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a high achieving Procurement team
- Excellent growth and progression opportunities