A brand-new opportunity has arisen within a manufacturing business in Bromborough which is growing out of acquisition.
- An opportunity to become the sole planner within a growing manufacturer
- Knowledge of ERP / MRP is essential - Implementation experience is desired
The Planning Manager will head up a team of Planners who have a well established relationship with the production team. The teams are aligned and all working towards then same goal.
Communication is key in this role. We are looking for someone who is open minded, proactive and can get the best out of people.
- A varied and exciting role for an experienced Planning Manager
- A newly created opportunity with genuine scope for progression
My client are a phenomenal global, FMCG manufacturer and are looking for a passionate, positive and experienced Production Scheduler / Planner to join their growing organisation.
- Leading FMCG manufacturing organisation based in South Derbyshire
- Looking for a passionate, positive & experienced Production Scheduler / Planner
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a manufacturing organisation in N. Yorkshire. This position of Production Planning Manager is a newly created position for the successful candidate to make their own.
- A newly created role within North Yorkshire
- Industrial / Manufacturing sector
A great opportunity to support a busy production site within a growing manufacturer.
- 6 month temporary contract with the opportunity to go permanent
- Previous experience in planning / supply chain is essential
- Convert demand from customer and stock orders into production schedules
- Maintain stock levels with due regard for customer needs, storage space and shelf life constraints
- Order packaging and raw materials to meet the requirements of the production plan
- Early working hours
- Progression opportunities available
The Planning Manager will take responsibility of the leadership and management of the Planning team, ensuring the accurate and efficient planning of production.
- Global manufacturing business
- Opportunity to develop and lead the planning function
To provide manufacturing with production plans in line with customer requirements and manufacturing capacity.
Work with manufacturing and engineering to review and agree opportunities to improve productivity.
- Michael Page are currently recruiting for a production planner
- for a leading medical organisation based in Derbyshire
This is an exciting production planning role to join one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK.
- Seeking candidates with strong systems and analytical experience
- Work for an incredibly fast paced drinks business
Planning Manager - Manufacturing - Oldham
- Join a stable and growing SME with a strong order book
- Transform a planning function with support on systems development
As the Production Planner, you'll analyse the demand and work closely with internal stakeholders to produce an accurate plan within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- I'm looking for a skilled Production Planner with good MRP knowledge
- Having a background in engineering & manufacturing is essential
Populate the MIS system with all the information needed to take a job from conception to completion.
- Flexible start/finish times
- 26 days holidays + bank holidays
Produce weekly reports/KPI's for Planning and Operations departments
- Join a manufacturing company going from strength to strength
- A growing organisation with a fantastic culture
Exciting role with a well established business in South Wales, This lean role offers great experience for the right candidate in a fast paced broad role.
- Forward thinking business
- Step up your career with a business that invests in your future
Plan production for the site's complete product range, covering a two week horizon, so as to meet customer service requirements at the optimum supply chain cost. Be responsible for ensuring that all materials and packaging are available to meet the production plan, with no downtime incurred.
- 10% Matched Pension
- Household name food manufacturer
This role works as part of a small supply chain team to effectively carry out the planning, scheduling and materials co-ordination tasks to produce a cohesive production plan that achieves the efficiencies, and targets required to meet our customer's expectations
- Previous food manufacturing experience essential
- Excellent working culture
This position, although primarily planning and forecasting, will involve a range of different duties which will change daily dependent on orders, supply chain issues, manpower and customers.
- Excellent culture with internal progression opportunity
- Funded qualifications - CIPS, CILT