As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing sales orders, customer communication, production and transport planning, inventory management, data integrity and set up, liaising with external operating partners and providing cover for the Procurement Coordinator as required.
- Forward thinking culture with high growth plans
- Great opportunity to develop a supply chain career
Without requiring supervision, purchasing the right quality equipment, goods and subcontract services at the competitive prices while meeting budget by good negotiation within limited time scale.
- Must have experience in mechanical/engineering environment
- Highly successful manufacturer based in Huddersfield
Planning distribution of stock between warehouses in UK, Europe and North America
Book all Supplier delivery receipts into EPR system.
Administer and control non-production purchasing activities.
- Flexible working hours
- Previous experience in material control/buying advantageous
A fantastic opportunity of Head of Purchasing has arisen within a global, industrial manufacturing organisation based in S. Yorkshire.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturing business
- A position which requires people, process and systems development
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved in tenders spanning several categories on an initial 6 month contract with potential to extend beyond that. The post will be fully remote working with a good amount of flexibility.
- Opportunity to work on a number of Categories across NHS Services
- Fully remote working
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a manufacturing organisation in N. Yorkshire. This position of Production Planning Manager is a newly created position for the successful candidate to make their own.
- A newly created role within North Yorkshire
- Industrial / Manufacturing sector
- Convert demand from customer and stock orders into production schedules
- Maintain stock levels with due regard for customer needs, storage space and shelf life constraints
- Order packaging and raw materials to meet the requirements of the production plan
- Early working hours
- Progression opportunities available
The successful Contract Manager will be responsible for contract negotiation, management and oversight of the process to deliver against the requirements of a portfolio of contracts.
- Expand knowledge of NHS Commissioning Contract Management
- Competitive salary and hybrid working
- Hybrid working opportunity working with a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Leeds
- The Assistant Procurement Manager will report directly into the Head of Procurement working on a multitude of interesting categories and projects across the Globe
- Opportunity to join a large NFP Organisation supporting healthcare professionals
- Hybrid working
I am delighted to be working with a Sheffield based organisation to recruit a Senior Procurement Specialist. Initially, this is a 6 month role.
- Be a mentor a coach to a wider procurement team.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity.
Butternut Box is looking for a Contract Manufacturing Category Buyer to join the Procurement & Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for an international & varied supply base, purchasing across a range of manufacturing sites for both food and non food products.
- Butternut Box
- Can be Doncaster or London based
The role of the Senior Commercial Manager involves working on a diverse range of commercial matters, procurements, and contracts as well as having a role in shaping strategic services.
- Excellent Opportunity to expand Commercial IT experience in the Public Sector
- Flexibility to work from home/hybrid working
This position offers the chance to work on complex collaborative procurement projects across the South Yorkshire region with a specific IT/Digital focus. The post is predominantly remote working but may require the appointed candidate to go on site on occasion.
- Excellent opportunity to support ICS Development Procurement Projects
- Hybrid working
I am delighted to be supporting an NHS Organisation in Sheffield with the recruitment of a Senior Category Manager on a remote working basis.
- Senior opportunity to develop a team
- Offering working from home and/or a hybrid working pattern
This is a remote working opportunity supporting a Public Sector Central Government Organisation with their Purchasing and Procurement Contract Management requirements.
- Fully remote working opportunity
- Progress within Public Sector procurement
I am delighted to be working with a Not for Profit organisation based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Head of Procurement on a permanent basis.
- Lead a Procurement Function and be part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Develop and implement a Procurement Strategy for the organisation
Populate the MIS system with all the information needed to take a job from conception to completion.
- Flexible start/finish times
- 26 days holidays + bank holidays
Although based in Leeds, this position offers full remote working and the appointed Commercial Contract Lead will be responsible for supporting the contract management activity on behalf of the Commercial function.
- Opportunity to support UK covid response strategy
- Flexibility to work from home/hybrid working
Michael Page have been retained by a large, growing business in W. Yorkshire (easy commute from Dewsbury, Halifax, Bradford and Huddersfield) to recruit this exciting new role of Customer Supply Chain Manager.
- A large, growing manufacturer based in West Yorkshire
- A managerial position with logistics and customer-facing responsibilities
As an integral part of the Operations team, you will strengthen the Supply Chain Group covering raw material supply and warehousing as our company expands.
This Supply Chain group will cover all incoming materials to feed our UK production and ancillary processes. You will play an integral part in set-up of the centralised warehouse as well as identify and deploy a warehouse management system.
- Responsibility for setting up and owning end to end manufacturing Supply Chain
- Rapidly growing organisation offering future progression
As Sub-Contract Controller, you will become a member of the Sub-contract team and will support the procurement, execution and delivery of raw material as directed by the requirements of the manufacturing facilities for the group.
- 3 years' experience in a procurement role required
- Early finish on a Friday!
To support the purchasing department in reviewing current supplier agreements and sourcing new suppliers.
- Minimum 6 months
- Mixture remote/office based working
This role works as part of a small supply chain team to effectively carry out the planning, scheduling and materials co-ordination tasks to produce a cohesive production plan that achieves the efficiencies, and targets required to meet our customer's expectations
- Previous food manufacturing experience essential
- Excellent working culture
This position, although primarily planning and forecasting, will involve a range of different duties which will change daily dependent on orders, supply chain issues, manpower and customers.
- Excellent culture with internal progression opportunity
- Funded qualifications - CIPS, CILT
The Buyer will be fundamental in supporting the business growth through ensuring that the increase in demand is forecast and products are acquired on a timely basis.
- Great company culture
- Progression opportunity
You will ensure maximum delivery in return for spend by managing the commercial agreements between internal and external stakeholders across multiple categories. IT, FM/Engineering, and Professional Services category experience would be ideal for this role.
- Procurement & Supply Chain. Category Management Across Multiple Categories.
- Sector Experience Required: Industrial/Manufacturing/Logistics/Service Provider.
The Logistics Coordinator will support the Procurement & Supply Chain team in timely delivery of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products. This will include creating purchase orders, liaising with hauliers and ensuring customs documentation is completed correctly.
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Must have some experience of customs documentation
In the height of the pandemic, we changed the shape of our northern manufacturing team to align to our customers better. Seems like a recipe for success, right? Small changes have yielded significant gains and we growing exponentially. As such, we're looking to hire talented recruitment consultants at various levels across Engineering & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain desks within Industrial and Consumer markets.
- Global recruitment consultancy
- Excellent opportunities for progression