As Supply Chain Coordinator you will be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing sales orders, customer communication, production and transport planning, inventory management, data integrity and set up, liaising with external operating partners and providing cover for the Procurement Coordinator as required.
- Forward thinking culture with high growth plans
- Great opportunity to develop a supply chain career
Without requiring supervision, purchasing the right quality equipment, goods and subcontract services at the competitive prices while meeting budget by good negotiation within limited time scale.
- Must have experience in mechanical/engineering environment
- Highly successful manufacturer based in Huddersfield
- Convert demand from customer and stock orders into production schedules
- Maintain stock levels with due regard for customer needs, storage space and shelf life constraints
- Order packaging and raw materials to meet the requirements of the production plan
- Early working hours
- Progression opportunities available
- Hybrid working opportunity working with a Not-For-Profit organisation based in Leeds
- The Assistant Procurement Manager will report directly into the Head of Procurement working on a multitude of interesting categories and projects across the Globe
- Opportunity to join a large NFP Organisation supporting healthcare professionals
- Hybrid working
The role of the Senior Commercial Manager involves working on a diverse range of commercial matters, procurements, and contracts as well as having a role in shaping strategic services.
- Excellent Opportunity to expand Commercial IT experience in the Public Sector
- Flexibility to work from home/hybrid working
This is a remote working opportunity supporting a Public Sector Central Government Organisation with their Purchasing and Procurement Contract Management requirements.
- Fully remote working opportunity
- Progress within Public Sector procurement
I am delighted to be working with a Not for Profit organisation based in Leeds who are looking to recruit a Head of Procurement on a permanent basis.
- Lead a Procurement Function and be part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Develop and implement a Procurement Strategy for the organisation
Populate the MIS system with all the information needed to take a job from conception to completion.
- Flexible start/finish times
- 26 days holidays + bank holidays
Although based in Leeds, this position offers full remote working and the appointed Commercial Contract Lead will be responsible for supporting the contract management activity on behalf of the Commercial function.
- Opportunity to support UK covid response strategy
- Flexibility to work from home/hybrid working
Michael Page have been retained by a large, growing business in W. Yorkshire (easy commute from Dewsbury, Halifax, Bradford and Huddersfield) to recruit this exciting new role of Customer Supply Chain Manager.
- A large, growing manufacturer based in West Yorkshire
- A managerial position with logistics and customer-facing responsibilities
This role works as part of a small supply chain team to effectively carry out the planning, scheduling and materials co-ordination tasks to produce a cohesive production plan that achieves the efficiencies, and targets required to meet our customer's expectations
- Previous food manufacturing experience essential
- Excellent working culture
You will ensure maximum delivery in return for spend by managing the commercial agreements between internal and external stakeholders across multiple categories. IT, FM/Engineering, and Professional Services category experience would be ideal for this role.
- Procurement & Supply Chain. Category Management Across Multiple Categories.
- Sector Experience Required: Industrial/Manufacturing/Logistics/Service Provider.
The Logistics Coordinator will support the Procurement & Supply Chain team in timely delivery of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished products. This will include creating purchase orders, liaising with hauliers and ensuring customs documentation is completed correctly.
- Excellent Excel skills required
- Must have some experience of customs documentation
In the height of the pandemic, we changed the shape of our northern manufacturing team to align to our customers better. Seems like a recipe for success, right? Small changes have yielded significant gains and we growing exponentially. As such, we're looking to hire talented recruitment consultants at various levels across Engineering & Manufacturing and Procurement & Supply Chain desks within Industrial and Consumer markets.
- Global recruitment consultancy
- Excellent opportunities for progression