- DerbyPermanent£29,000 - £41,000
We are working with a Derbyshire private practice who are looking to recruit a conveyancing solicitor into their busy team.
Opportunity with a Derbyshire private practice
Non volume conveyancing caseload
- DerbyPermanent£35,000 - £50,000
An opportunity for a Senior Architect has arisen within a fast growing and expanding, multidisciplinary practice that fully supports and nurtures individuals and their professional aspirations.
Multidisciplinary practice with bouyant, growing workload
Autonomous culture with flexible work dynamic
- DerbyshireTemporary£15 - £20 per hour (£31,198 - £41,597)
Architectural Technician with strong revit skills required to join group division of house builder based in East Midlands and support on developing their new house type portfolio range.
Top 10 HBF 5* developer
- DerbyshirePermanent£55,000 - £65,000
A fantastic opportunity within Property and Housing for an experienced Senior Site Manager to work on a brand new development of luxury homes in Derbyshire. This is an outstanding housebuilder with a low turnover of staff and a fantastic company culture, geared towards promoting career progression and continued staff development.
Exceptional House Builder
Luxury brand, great company culture
- AlfretonPermanent£40,000 - £45,000
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing house builder with a high performing East Midlands divison geared towards delivering quality over quantity.
High-End, High Quality House Builder
Premium East Midlands based Developer
- ShirebrookPermanent£35,000 - £40,000
Excellent opportunity to join a reputable volume housebuilder with fantastic support and opportunity to move up the career ladder.
Nationwide House Builder
East Midlands based office with an excellenct reputation
- DerbyPermanent£65,000 - £75,000
Technical Manager-Derby-House Building
- I am looking for a Technical Manager for a volume developer based in Derby.
- You will have complete ownership of all technical aspects with a focus on Engineering, management of consultants and critically, supporting the land team with viability reports.
Engineering biased Technical Manager required for a volume developer
Engineering background is essential.
Haven't found the job you are looking for? Use our new smart new Job Match tool to find your next opportunity.
Didn't find the right Property job for you?
Create a job alert to receive Property - Derbyshire jobs via email the minute they become available.
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.