I am currently looking to recruit a Development Control Manager to lead the Development Control Team for a Local Authority based in Leicestershire Reporting to the Head of The Built Environment, this role is a business critical role to assist with the growth of the organisation.
- The opportunity to join a team with a great culture and work ethic
- You will be joining an organisation going through rapid growth and development
Highly competent Revit user invited to join an Architectural Studio to support in production of planning and full work drawings packs for a whole host of projects within the practice, namely retail and commercial sectors.
- Hybrid working and full autonomy to succeed
- Excellent project exposure with room to progress.
The position of Land & Partnerships Director is a key position in the senior leadership team for the region.
The Land & Partnerships Director is the key to creating the future pipeline and building the foundation to a successful business.
- To be a member of the Senior Leadership team in a leading housebuilder
- Direct the region strategically on land acquisition and partnerships
** Quality-focused, privately-owned residential housebuilder**
** Leicester based with plenty of progression opportunity**
- Customer focused, privately owned residential developer
- all fuel paid for and plenty of progression
Opportunity to join a leading housebuilder and hone your skills completely throughout technical in a role that incorporates all aspects.
- Top 10 UK developer with strong growth plans
- Hybrid role incorporating all aspects of Technical.
The outline of this role is to deal with property banding disputes from the Valuation Officer, for council tax purposes.
- Immediate Start
- Competitive Hourly Rate