Normal day to day life in a pharmacy, providing expert clinical advice to customers. Leading by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.
- National Business, Great team, Great package
- Opportunities for promotion
The Legal team is a core part of an energetic and dynamic business. Members of the team provide front-line guidance and support to all areas of the company, contributing to decisions that impact on company growth and direction. You will be providing first line support to internal teams and will have regular exposure to senior stakeholders within the business. be involved in interesting and varied work and operate with a high level of autonomy
- Broad scope of work with high levels of autonomy
- People are the heart of this business and are truly nurtured and developed
Technical Architect | Reading | Stand Alone Role
Stand alone Solutions Designer position responsible for developing and implementing systems architecture designs that will meet business needs. Designing innovative solutions based on business requirements, creating functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
- Career Progression
- Stand Alone Solutions Designer
An opportunity to join the team as a tutor for an award-winning accountancy tuition provider during an exciting time of growth and expansion. Based in their central Reading or Southampton office, as a qualified accountant, you will be a critical part of the dynamic tutor team dedicated to the training and development of finance professionals as well as being part of the longer-term strategy and success of the business.
- Join an award-winning training provider during an exciting period of growth
- Opportunity to achieve a better work-life balance in a highly rewarding career
The main aspects of this Transactional Finance Manager will be to manage the AP team (2) predominantly but also take over the supervision of AR (2) and finance administration. The bulk of the role will be to take ownership of the AP process and to improve the current controls and processes in place.
The team is stable and well run currently so you will not need to do significant reshaping, more the hiring of any internally transferred candidates.
- Hybrid working, great business with plenty of support
- Friendly team of 4, with good balance of work and duties.
We are seeking a qualified Senior Financial Reporting Analyst to join an exciting high profile global business based in Reading. Reporting to the UK & Ireland Senior Financial Controller, you'll provide accurate & timely delivery of financial statements and carry out a broad range period-close & reporting activities, frequently communicating reporting information to the wider business.
- Listed International Retail Business
- Exciting High Profile Organisation offering Excellent Career Progression
Our international Technology client is seeking a proven EMEA Finance Analyst to join their established, growing team based near Reading.
- International Technology Business
- Hybrid Working
Technical Solutions Architect - OSS/BSS
Our client a leading business in the field of Telecoms Infrastructure are seeking a Solutions Architect / Solutions Designer.
- Technical Solutions Architect - OSS/BSS
- Market leading business with big projects to work on
Great role for a compliance manager to join a well regarded legal practice based in Reading.
- Amazing Opportunity for Compliance Professional
- Reputable firm recruiting into their team in Reading
Do you have experience in a sales or customer facing role?
Are you looking for the next step in your career?
No matter your experience whether it be; Estate Agent, Tele Sales, Motor Sales, Gym Membership Sales etc… PageGroup are hiring and are looking for people like you!
- Flexible Working, Uncapped commission
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program
This opportunity is for a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with solid UK GAAP experience, to join a growing team and gain EMEA experience within a US based multi-national. This growing business is looking to expand the stat team due to growth of the business- and is therefore looking for someone on a short notice period.
- Temp to perm opportunity dependant on performance
- Opportunity to gain EMEA experience, and work within a US based multinational
The Datacentre Operations Technicians role is to provide operational support for the Datacentre during a 24x7x365 schedule. You will be responsible for addressing faults, incidents, and change requests which are reported to team via the ticket management system within designated SLA's. Installs, Moves, and Changes will be implemented.
- 6 month contract
- server build
Head of Regulatory Programmes
- Head of Regulatory Programmes with a utilities business
- regulation, price controls, commercial regulation
Do you love working in recruitment but tired of being under appreciated for you hard work?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression?
- Opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading development program
- FTSE 250 leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
Are you a graduate, or are you due to graduate in the coming year?
Do you want to start your career in a position which upskills you in communication, negotiation and influencing?
If you are looking for a role which is both challenging and rewarding, can offer great career progression and financial stability, a role as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup could be for you.
- FTSE 250 Leading Global Recruitment Consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with market leading development program.
Do you want to join an established business with a fantastic reputation?
Are you looking for the security of working for a large firm but the culture and energy of a small boutique?
Are you looking for clear and achievable career progression with no limits?
- FTSE 250 leading global recruitment consultancy
- Opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading development programm
Are you motivated, driven and looking to kick-start your career as a Hybrid Sales Consultant in a FTSE 250, organically grown business?
Voted 'Glassdoor's best places to work 2019' we pride ourselves on the culture that we have created along with the exceptional training and support, making it a perfect place for you to start your career!
- Brilliant Company with Unrivalled company culture
- Rapid career growth and opportunites
As a Hybrid Recruitment Consultant:
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Unlimited opportunities for long term career progression, where you can chose which route you go down.
- Flexible hours and Work From Home weekly.
- 22.5% Commission percentage
- Brilliant Company with unrivalled opportunties
- The best team you could work in
To lead and drive all Town and Country Planning strategy and strategic initiatives in relation to the Property and estate portfolio.
This role will involve managing, promoting and lobbying the successful outcome of all planning applications to enable operational site development, asset enhancement, land disposal & development.
- Lead and drive all Town and Country Planning strategy and strategic initiatives
- Competitive package plus bonus
The main aspects of the Reading based Sales Ledger Clerk will be to cover all elements of SL, reconciliations and client queries.
- Permanent post in Reading
- Great job with supportive team.
A permanent FP&A Analyst for a company in Reading, offering Hybrid working and a brilliant opportunity for any PQ Accountant.
- FP&A Analyst - Hybrid Working
- Hybrid working, great company n a growing industry.
The FP&A analyst will work closely with the business supporting financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis.
- Growing company, great boss.
- Has experience of financial analysis, reporting, budgeting and modelling
The Financial controller is responsible for the oversight of accurate and reliable month end management reporting, including the formal Group close of the ledger and Group reporting into our parent company. This role is also responsible for the timely preparation of the year end statutory accounts for the consolidated group, and the individual entities.
- Wants to work for a market leading global brand
- Amazing working culture and brilliant team.
This role offers unbridled responsibility and insight into management reporting, business planning, forecasting and management accounting. Sitting within FP&A you will be able to provide support and analysis of core aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis for key business areas.
- Amazing team atmosphere with lots of high achieving peers
- Progression and development actively encouraged
This role will take proactive ownership of all of the various accounting and reporting processes for a key business unit. It will involve understanding and analysing the drivers of performance, working alongside various business stakeholders to provide insight into the variances.
- Amazing team with great leadership
- Big Business with lots of opportunity
Our client is a global leader in the technology sector experiencing consistent year-on-year-growth - they are currently seeking to recruit an EMEA In-House Tax Accountant to join the team based in Reading.
- Global Technology Business
- Close Collaboration with CFO and Involvement in International Projects
Our global Telecommunications client is a true market leader and innovator, continuing to go from strength to strength. They are now seeking a talented Commercial Finance Business Partner to join their expanding team.
- High-Profile Global Technology Business
- Outstanding Benefits Package inc. Car Allowance & Bonus
Michael Page is proudly partnering with Ufton Court Educational Trust, an innovative non-profit charity based near Reading, which aims to change children's lives through challenging and inspirational learning in the wild outdoors. They are seeking a recruit a fully-qualified Management Accountant on a permanent, part-time (15 hours per week) basis.
- Not-For-Profit Children's Charity
- Close Collaboration with Senior Leadership
The Branch Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the UK operations for a busy freight team, liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operational execution with all relevant safeguards and commercial mechanisms in place.
- Agile working arrangements
- Work for an award winning Supply Chain specialist
The Digital marketing manager will be responsible for covering all areas of Digital Marketing including social media, PPC and content creation.
- Join an exciting property focused company
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the thriving B2B world