The Strategic Buyer will negotiate favourable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers. Prepare processes, requisitions and purchase orders for the procurement of technical equipment, custom engineered products, systems and software.
- Strategic Buyer (Remote from the UK)
- Procurement, Leading Defence, Diverse Range of Technology & Products
Key responsibilities will include working with brands and suppliers to source stock, as well as liaising with sales team on product updates and product buys.
You will be quick to market and be able to source stock globally at pace and at the most competitive price.
- Opportunity to work with one of the most successful businesses in the DIY world!
- Work with a talented driven team with fully flexible working
Demonstrate active leadership to deliver on budgeted level of sales in your branches. 80% of the working week will be spent 'knee to knee' with colleagues in the branches with a strong focus on observation, feedback and coaching. Compliance is also an important factor within this role.
- Leading National Healthcare organisation
- Open to retailers
Develop the customer journey from initial enquiry through to purchase identifying key touch points and communication channels. Data analysis and segmentation to ensure personalised communication.
- Develop the customer journey across on and offline channels
- Fast growing consumer business
This is a broad role, with access to every aspect of Finance and gives a taste of all the different areas that you might want to learn more about (and therefore is a great pre-cursor to a Financial Controller role). So, if you want to get involved with a sporty scale up, with the ability to have huge impact from day one, read on…
- Fantastic path for progession
- Opportunity to develop in a rapidly growing business
As a Store Manager in Basingstoke you'll have full accountability of managing, leading and developing the team whilst maximising store performance.
- Growing food business
- Ethical brand
This role will works closely with the wider Financial Control team to assist where possible and ensure accurate monthly consolidated management accounts.
- A career that will keep you on your toes, and the autonomy to be successful
- Flexible working, make the role work around you
The prime objective of the role is to monitor and support the execution of tax strategy and compliance across our European region. The role will have oversight on indirect tax compliance in numerous offices and will offer support to in-country finance departments.
- Fantastic Brand who have remained dominant in a challenging market
- Flexible working (2 days from home)
The Garment Technologist will have responsibility for the management of creating spec packs, through to fitting sealing and grading for this small highly successful business.
- The chance to work within a small business, with a dynamic team
- Opportunity to work across a wide product area
Deliver outputs jointly with the Bids, Programmes and Solutions teams for both bids and projects. Provide monthly analysis of actuals v budget/forecast for live bids.
- Newly established business which has experienced extreme growth
- new position with lots of opportunity to transform processes
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a strong commercial leader with multi-channel sales experience to join one of Europe's largest workspace products businesses as their new Country Manager UK - Furniture & Interiors. With a previous track record in leadership, commercial growth via eCommerce (key area), B2B, Retail and Distribution partners you will be looking for a new challenge.
- Lead and drive the UK business with a focus on ecommerce sales growth
- Leading European workplace equipment and solutions specialist