Interim Reward Manager
2 year FTC
- Fantastic interim contract
- Competitive salary and benefits
A leading Financial Services business is looking to hire an experienced Reward Manager for a 9-10 month contract starting in January.
- Interesting Reward Manager role for Leading Financial Services Business
- Interim role at £70-80k, Fully Remote with Occasional Travel to Leeds
The Electric vehicle manager is a senior role that will take overall responsibility, leading all operations and business development as well as profitability, resource and quality and will play a pivotal role in spearheading the new electric vehicle operation.
- Leading all operations and business development as well as profitability
- Pivotal role in spearheading the new Electric Vehicle operation
A Financial Services (FinTech) firm, based in the city of London, requires a Senior Reward Manager who will report into the Head of Reward to support in delivering a Reward agenda for our client. The role holder will work on day to day operational management and key annual /ad hoc benefit and incentive scheme projects at the organisation, bringing in innovative ideas to help engage and motivate existing colleagues and attract new candidates.
- Fast growing FinTech organisation
- Flexible working actively encouraged
Great opportunity for an experienced Reward professional to support a small NFP organisation with their Total Reward Strategy
- Small Not for Profit organisation
- Hybrid working
This is a strategic and operational excellence role that will ensure my client's pay, pensions and reward package is aligned to the strategic direction of the organisation's goals and people strategy, and that operational requirements are delivered effectively and accurately
- Autonomous role for an experienced Reward specialist
- Flexible, hybrid working model
You will be responsible for the development, implementation and communication of colleague benefits and wellbeing services throughout the UK firm. This role is within the UK Benefits team and part of the broader Reward team. Birmingham. Benefits Manager.
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid Working
A leading Financial Services (Development Finance) firm, based in the City of London seeks a HR Operations Associate to report and provide support to the HR Operations and Information Systems Manager, within the Reward & Operations team. The role will work on administering the key HR operations processes including but not limited to those within the annual employee life-cycle and UK immigration & visa requirements.
- Leading Development Finance Institution
- Strong Global Mobility expertise