The main aspects of the Reading based Sales Ledger Clerk will be to cover all elements of SL, reconciliations and client queries.
- Permanent post in Reading
- Great job with supportive team.
Our Sales Finance team is responsible for managing the rebates and terms processes. As a Sales Finance Analyst, you will assume responsibility for managing the end to end customer rebates process including proposal, approvals and contracts, customer contract management and manage month end rebate provision calculation. In addition, you will administrator any Ad-hoc sales reporting, analysis and other tasks as requested.
- Are you a finance professional looking for a new challenge ?
- Do you want to work for a LG a Global Brand Leader?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our Sales Finance Team as a Sales Finance Manager. Our Sales Finance team is responsible for managing the rebates and terms processes. As a Sales Finance Manager, you will assume responsibility for managing the end to end customer rebates process including proposal, approvals and contracts, customer contract management and manage month end rebate provision calculation.
- Are you a strong people manager who has worked in commercial finance ?
- Do you want to work for LG Electronics ?
The Commercial Finance Business Partner will work closely with senior leaders providing them with detailed analysis and prediction of sales and markets trends, company budgets and expenses to optimize promotional and operational efforts to increase revenue.
- Working directly with a CEO
- Amazing scope to add value to a growing business
Transfer all financial data from legacy systems and ensure correct processes are in place for divested business.
Based in Central Oxford this is a varied role that will also include delivering the financials for the sold business whist their finance function is set up.
- Accounting on a business divestiture
- Global business and interesting financial change project
A Finance business partner working for a large Retail brand on a rolling basis. Working to analyse sales data and enable key business decisions or company sales.
- Long Term Rolling Contract
- Reputable Organisation
Our client is looking for a Management Accountant to support their growing finance function. The role will focus on producing and reporting on the monthly flash sales and management accounts in like with the UK shared service and international functions.
- Management Accountant
Ensure the execution of the planning and control cycle for designated sales entities, analyse and advice on financial (sales related) matters and develop timely, accurate and complete reports, in line with corporate financial policies, control system and relevant legislation, in order to support effective management decision making and support improved financial performance.
- Senior Controller role with global business
- Clear progression opportunities
This commercial analyst role will be part of a small team operating within a global brand. The commercial analyst will support the sales and marketing teams on commercial deals alongside analysing sales performance.
- Large international Brand exposure.
- Excellent Progression Opportunities.
Reporting into the Director, the Finance Manager will lead a small team of accountants in this fast paced Sales brand based in Slough.
- Newly created Finance Manager leading a small team of three accountants
- Finance Manager with ownership of end to end function
This role will be managing a team of 2, the key responsibilities will be to be immersed in the finance process cycle for customer contracts (including invoicing and revenue recognition), the provision of related management information and commentary, accounting for related cost of sales and revenue forecasting.
- A constantly innovating business embarking on an exciting growth journey
- Managing a small team, leading the invoicing and revenue recognition scheme
The role is to ensure that the overall finance sales strategy is being delivered, using various methods such as monitoring of pipeline and opportunities, term profitability from new business, and continual learning via investment committee and post-investment appraisal processes.
- Are you ambitious and looking for progression?
- Do you want to work in a company with aggressive growth plans?
As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Sales Team to drive and deliver results. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity to cover a period of maternity leave.
- Opportunity to join a highly successful FMCG business
- Tremendous opportunity to business partner
The Senior Development Analyst role acts as the first point of contact for investment and finance related matters across all Southern and Strategic Land Schemes, for both private sale and affordable housing property development.
- Senior Development Analyst working for a major Housing Assocation
- Experience of investment apprisal in a property setting is essential
Business Partner to the Commercial Sales Team in decision-making on investment and priority decisions across brands, customers and channels, hybrid working pattern
- Commercial business partnering, decision support, analysis
- pricing, rebates
As a Finance Business Partner, you'll be a key member of the Commercial Finance Team, leading the financial management of the brand P&L within the framework defined by local management team. The role will also support the wider team across Category & Channel Controlling, contributing to the weekly sales update (and mid-month trend), leading and consolidating the rolling forecast valuation process, month-end closing and commercial reporting.
- Be a part of one of the worlds most recognized and successful brands!
- An emphasis up-skillsing and career development.
Project Manage, monitor and control migration and transfer of all processes from the divested business.
Responsible for stakeholder engagement, milestone and ensuring all financial and non financial aspects of divested business are transferred in line with sales contract.
- 10-12 month project
- Project Manage Divestment of Business processes
Finance Analyst opportunity looking after two business units. You will have complete autonomy and the opportunity to add value through driving improvements in controls, processes and behaviours.
Business partner with Sales and Operational whilst undertaking insightful and detailed analysis of operational and commercial metrics.
- Partner with Sales and Operations to identify drivers of growth & profitability
- Manufacturing business forecasting 25% growth for 2022