As Senior Legal Counsel you will work in support of LNG marketing and sales for the client.
- Opportunity to relocate to the Middle East and join a world leading MNC
- Must have strong Legal experience in Marketing and Sales
An opportunity to cover maternity leave has arisen for a post-graduate having completed a law degree or an alternate degree followed by a Graduate Diploma in Law with relevant conveyancing experience. If successful, you will join their in-house legal team which supports and contributes to the day to day activities of the legal and sales departments, as well as more general business needs.
- Are you looking for a 9-12 month contract?
- Do you have conveyancing experience?
To assist and support the Divisional Legal Manager in managing and leading an efficient, service led and cost effective plot conveyancing function that supports the Business Units, particularly in relation to its key operation of plot sales.
- Rare opportunity to join a FTSE 100 business in their legal property department
- True work life balance and warm family feel culture
An opportunity has arisen for a post-graduate having completed a law degree or an alternate degree followed by a Graduate Diploma in Law with at least two years relevant experience. The selected candidate will join the in-house legal team in a wide range of real estate work which supports and contributes to the day to day activities of the acquisitions and sales departments, as well as other more general business needs including funding.
- My Client is a rapidly expanding investment backed private organisation
- Seeking an experienced Shared Ownership or Residential Development Paralegal!