Working across 3 main product areas namely Major and CPD Events, Print Media and Online Media to develop long term existing business relationships with advertisers, key accounts and sponsors nationally, to deliver regular and effective account management meetings and increase revenues through a multi-product portfolio.
- diverse role with ownership over multiple revenue streams
- fantastic culture and flexible working - almost fully remote is desired
A leading UK Not-for-Profit dedicated to supporting carers and enhancing the lives of those in unpaid care work is looking for a Client Account Manager to develop business and grow and cement new relationships.
You will be focused on healthcare, health body and public sector clients whilst keeping an ear to the ground for new business opportunities that might be worth exploring.
- NfP in support of carers looking to build/grow r.ships with Health Body clients
- Account management of public sector & health body/healthcare clients ex. needed
The Corporate Partnerships Manager will drive the acquisition of new business and secure innovative and sustainable high value partnerships that deliver mission and money in support of older people. The role is particularly focusing on securing new strategic partnerships and sponsorships on a national level.
- opportunity to make a real impact at a national charity
- supportive environment with flexible/remote working
Our client is a leading Membership Organisation deeply embedded within the wider Professional & Financial Services space looking for a skilled Account Director to join the London-based team.
You will come with experience of having managed - and grown - accounts from within a Membership Organisation preferably and will be a measured, consultative sales professional.
- Leading Membership Organisation looking for a skilled Account Director/Senior AM
- Experience needed of managing/growing accounts at a Membership Organisation
Securing business and sales for the charitable trading operations, and developing new products and market opportunities.
To oversee our team to maintain relationships with high-value customers, develop up/cross selling processes and new product ideas, support responses to high value bids and tenders and grow business in new and existing markets.
- Be an integral driver of income generation for a large healthcare charity
- Take that next step in your career or pit your skills in a new exciting project
Join a high-performing Media function as an Account Manager selling marketing campaigns and media solutions to organisations looking to raise visibility of their Early Careers and Apprenticeship offerings.
- Account Management
- Not-for-profit Education services provider
The Senior Development Analyst role acts as the first point of contact for investment and finance related matters across all Southern and Strategic Land Schemes, for both private sale and affordable housing property development.
- Senior Development Analyst working for a major Housing Assocation
- Experience of investment apprisal in a property setting is essential
The Interim Fixed Assets Manager will have an opportunity to work within the social housing sector. The role will include applying the treatment of housing grants & property sales types. Additionally, you will review and analyse financial information and reporting on results.
- A remote working opportunity
- Initial 3-4 month contract with opportunity to extend