As 2nd Line Support Engineer you will be responsible for providing high quality operational and technical application, as well as systems support on a day to day basis. You will work with the Tech support team to deliver superior customer service aligned to company values and aim to consistently exceed all SLAs, SLOs, KPIs and metrics.
- 2nd Line Support Engineer - £33,000 per annum - Manchester
- Provide high quality operational desktop and systems support to the business.
Sales and Insights Analyst - London
The Sales and Insights Analyst will support the Sales/Analytics function in driving the adoption, engagement, and improvement of the organisations Insights suite alongside the data roadmap strategy.
- Global FTSE 250 professional services organisation
- Opportunity to work with global data sets.
- Collaborate cross functionally on projects to integrate data into process and decision making
- Support the sales channels to achieve their objectives with particular focus on Digital
- A big impact role within a Global Skincare Brand
- Company wide exposure to global data and insights
As an EDQ Software Development Support (Scripting) you will join the global markets and operations team to manage the support of application for the following: Index flow, Emerging markets, Commodities, Equity financing, Flow sales. Duties will include the setting of proprietary softwares for booking, pricing and trading e.g. Real-time settings, Market data parameters, Market access performance tuning, Computation setup.
- Receive up to £650 INSIDE IR35.
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
Maintain operational stability of the organisations low latency eTrading platforms globally.
Working with the sales team to on board new clients in a timely manner, designing bespoke solutions where necessary.
Managing all exchange and vendor connectivity to ensure any issues or new requests are efficiently resolved.
- Be part of the Telecoms, UK Networks team
- 12 month hybrid contract
As part of the company's continued global expansion, client is seeking an Operations Manager to support the company with strategic business intelligence, performance management and predictive analysis. The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing the sales operation function globally as the business grows
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and progressive Tech company
- Flex working
As a Senior Developer (C#/React/TypeScript) you will work on a successful and well-respected suite of real-time secondary market applications used by credit sales, trading and management globally. Expert knowledge of C#, proven Typescript and React experience gained on real-time distributed systems, and with a keen interest in other emerging web technologies will be required. Knowledge of the Fixed Income business would be beneficial but not required.
- Receive up to £800 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Opportunity for hybrid working.
As Agile Delivery Manager (Scrum Master), you will work closely with the Project Success Director to lead on Agile delivery practices across our Drupal client work. You will lead the technical pre-sales process for new opportunities by gathering and clarifying business requirements, leading delivery estimation and creating a backlog of user stories which ensure the client Product Owner's intent is fully captured.
- Chance to join a international digital company working with exciting clients
- Flex working
As Project Manager you will lead complex projects on e-commerce platforms and build new customer experiences for B2B and B2C with a key focus on the UK. You'll be responsible for evaluating, optimising and maintenance of owned platforms by acting as a liaison between marketing, sales, technical development, agencies, and executive teams. You will play an active role in the digital transformation of the business.
- Digital Ecommerce Transformation
- Global manufacturer
To work in collaboration with the preferred partner and to ensure the reliable and robust delivery of an accessibility service and the improvement programme for it to meet strategic and stakeholder objectives in line with the product roadmap and wider industry sales initiatives.
- Supporting a public service organisation with accessibility services
- Creating a Web app from conception through to delivery
As a Senior Web Developer (Front End - React Hooks) you will be part of the development team that is responsible for the design and development of a number of applications that are integral to the sales desktop. This IT group provides applications for Investment Bank Global Markets Front Office for e-Commerce of both EQD and Fixed Income products.
- Receive up to £700 per day INSIDE IR35.
- Minimum 6 month contract.
- Supporting a Digital Agency with the pitching and winning of a new client by amalgamating and understanding the best roadmaps/opportunities to market.
- Supporting with the pitching and winning of new/external businesses with the support of a collaborative team of researchers/sales/devs/UXers etc.
- Working on a short term contract for the rapid deployment of an Edtech Platform
- Supporting and managing Internal and external Stakeholders