Security Architect- Permanent - Up to £62,001 salary (Plus £6890 London Weighting) - London or Leeds (flexible working)
Working closely with the architecture team, this role is responsible for the design, management and maintenance of systems in line with defined operational standards, kpi's and certifications, (such as Cyber essentials Plus, ISO 27001 and Data Security and Protection toolkit). The Security Architect will also develop the service through continuous improvement, striving to improve quality and service levels in line with organisational requirements.
- Great opportunity to be involved in an exciting IT Transformation!
- £53,168-£62,001 (London weighting available of £6890) PLUS benefits!!
C# Securities Finance Developer
As part of the Equity Technology team, an opportunity exists for a technically oriented individual to join the small Securities Finance team. The role will focus on building, maintaining and supporting a Global Securities Finance platform - supporting front and middle office users.
- C# Securities Finance Developer
- Excellent salary to £120K plus bonus, benefits
Take ownership over implementation of updated strategy and maintain standards using NISTMonitor current network, evaluate any gaps and put in place plans to respond to threats and articulate any findings to the business
- NIST, CIS, Cyber assurance, Security controls
- Monitoring, analysing and remediating potential threats
Page is currently partnered with a market leading distributor based out of Leicester who are looking to bring on board an Information Security Officer due to a high level of technical expansion. We're looking for someone who has experience building and developing Information Security policies while working with ISO 27000
- Information Security Officer - ISO 27000 - IT - Audits - Vulnerability
- A rapidly expanding tech lead organisation, with lots of career progression
My Financial Services client is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Consultant to join them on a permanent basis. They are building a world class cyber consulting team to offer pragmatic, proportionate and effective cyber security advice their customers
You will provide high quality advice about cyber security controls to customers relating to prevention, detection, response and recovery across the control areas of people, process and technology
- Cyber Security Consultant - leading international consultancy
- Cyber Security Consultant - CISM , CISSP , SANS
My client - a global investment bank and securities organisation, with multiple locations including London in the Banking industry are looking for a Securities Developer / C# to focus on building, maintaining and supporting their Global Securities Finance platform.
- Fantastic contract opportunity at investment bank
- Great opportunity to work with new technology
Response Analyst is required to monitor and report on world events and play a vital role in how the company responds to an incident.Search for potential threats or incidents that could affect the company's people, assets and reputation.
- Security monitoring and event management
- Solid IT skills, MS House, various security tools
As a security operation expert, you will be one of the key person to develop and grow the the security operation function with Infosec and Cyber Security department.
- participate in sizeable transformation
- chance to work in a growing team & gain function lead exp.
Act as Trusted Advisor to Clients who are engaging in Migrations to cloud with a specific focus on Microsoft Azure.Pride yourself on your exceptional technical capability and service excellence.
- Azure, AWS, Cloud Migration lead experience
- Network Security, Data Centers, Cloud Wireless
The co-ordinator is a critical role, responsible for scheduling, coordinating, and reporting on the progress of testing and vulnerability management activities.Oversees the global vulnerability management tooling, processes, and deliverables, and interacts with internal technical resources and external service providers to ensure the successful planning and execution of testing engagements
- penetration testing tooling, techniques, secure-by-design framework
- cloud infrastructure architecture (Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP)
P2P Business Analyst | £350 - £450/day Outside IR35 | 6 months | Remote
ESSENTIAL: ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE WITH AT LEAST ONE YEAR REMAINING
An experienced Business Analyst who has worked on a P2P integration is required for the discovery phase of a large implementation project.
- Active Security Clearance (atleast 1 year remaining) is ESSENTIAL
- P2P experience
As the Information Security Manager, you will be responsible for devising, evolving and monitoring the design, delivery and embedding of the information and data security aspects of IT Security and Data Protection Strategies.
- Opportunity to lead a team focused on improving their infrastructure security
- Excellent education institution with numerous academies to be part of
Our client is looking for a BDM in the security sector selling CCTV, Access Control and/or guarding
- Great progression and development opportunities
- Looking for someone who wants a long term progression route
You will be the leader of Cyber and Information Security Team, reporting directly to Head of Technology and Information, taking key part in the transformation programme to ensure the Cyber & Information security fulfilment.
- career path to CISO / IT Head role
- hybrid working model
The role holder is part of a small team that is responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security riskresponsibilities for the team include, reporting on and mitigation of vulnerabilities within the IT estate, the detection and initial investigation of suspicious activity from analysis of system log files and improving awareness of the IT Security agenda within operational IT teams.
- Vulnerability Management, Accreditation management
- Splunk, Nessus, Sentinel (Azure)
Working alone or as part of a team you will actively drive delivery of secure solutionsYou will get involved in the full range of pre- and post- sales security consulting activities
- Azure, AWS, Google cloud, ISMS, ISO27000, DRM, SDLC, OT, ICS,
- Mobile Security, MDM, SSO, IAM, Risk Assessment & Management
The Penetration Tester will be testing applications and infrastructure for deficiencies using tooling and manual techniques and suggesting appropriate remediations to theseYou will bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to cyber security, with strong communication skills, and gravitas to engage with senior business leaders and department heads.
- Vulnerability & penetration testing, Qualys, Nessus, AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux
My client are one of the UK's leading equipment hire businesses, looking to hire an IT Security Analyst to their expanding team
- Join a business committed to developing careers and learning
- Join a forward-thinking business who embrace change to better the business
We are seeking an IT Security Specialist with a strong track record in providing enterprise technical security services within or to an IT function within a organisation currently going through change.
- Exciting cutting edge project
- long term contract
- Point of contact for escalated issues
- Making sure proper engagement and governance is in place
- Manage non software deliverables
deliverables- Working with wider delivery team to implement deliverables
deliverables- Run project boards
- Create high level project plans
- Taking information from Jira Jirafor updates
- Managing risk, issues and dependencies
- High profile project
- Excellent employee benefits & flexible working
Working closely and in collaboration with the Head of Information Security, the role holder is directly responsible for mitigating the University's operational IT Security risk.
The role-holder is responsible for the line-management of a team delivering operational IT security services for the institution and the role reports to the Assistant Director of IT Infrastructure Operations.
- IT Security monitoring, alerting, incident triage and management
- Training and awareness, vulnerability management
Work alongside the Information Security Manager and Cyber Security Analyst to deliver a secure and robust environmentPlay an active role in any security related incidents experienced by the business
- CISM, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, Coding, Scripting,
- Experience in medium to large organisation, responsible for security
Work with our internal security tools and outsourced SOC to investigate security alerts and provide incident response duties across PaaS & SaaS environments.Work with IT Security Manager to help assess proposed changes to controls against best practice and organisational risk appetite.
- Cloud experience within Azure, MFA, Qualys, Nessus, Azure Sentinel
- Incident response, vulnerability management, IAM, DLP
Senior Cyber Security Consultant who will work with the biggest clients, delivering consulting on the best-in-class security solutions and technologies.Offer Cybersecurity solutions to meet customer needs and help protect them from the edge to the cloud.
- Palo Alto, FortiGate, Check Point, Cisco, AWS, Azure, GCP
- Zscaler, Netskope, Prisma, TCP/IP, routing, switching, WAN, LAN
Contractor needed that has implemented ISO27001
Security design is a bonus
- ISO 27001 Remote working
- 6 month day rate
A leading charities client require a talented Information Governance Manager
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading Not for Profit firm.
- Make a big impact on the data landscape.
- Play a leading role in shaping the future state of the organisation
- £300 to £350 per day (outside IR35)
- 6 month contract
- Lincolnshire based (remote working offered)
- Information Governance Manager - 6 month contract
- £350 per day - Outside IR35 - Lincolnshire
Working in a small team of information compliance professionals, you will undertake a wide range of privacy-related work.
Focussed on providing high quality data protection advice and support for new projects, research, systems and services across the University, working to embed data protection by design and by default.
- Embed UK GDPR principles and data protection by design
- Day to day data protection and other compliance work
Head of Strategic Partnerships will be focused in building win-win sales partnerships developing our Partner Channel with leading players in the UK across the Telecommunications, Insurance, Retail and Banking sectors being the leader of key strategic commercial initiatives, while also having the end-to-end ownership of several critical, new commercial activities.
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing sales team
- Competitive package
GROUP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - SECURITY COMPANY - IMMEDIATE START - £350 TO £450 PER DAY
- A Large Security company
- Immediate Start
Successful candidate will join a rapid growing security team as a penetration testing expert, to develop the penetrating testing team and function.
- participate in sizeable transformation
- comprehensive benefit package, work in remote / hybrid model