You will be joining us at a pivotal moment in our journey as we seek to combine Agile methodologies with Microsoft's Azure technology stack. With key programmes to deliver Dynamics 365 and Analytical Software Modernisation about to commence there is ample opportunity to influence the canvas of how this technology is going to be embedded.
- An opportunity for a Cyber Security expert to take full ownership
- the security infrastructure
Developing and owning a strategy to put in place policies, procedures, practices, audits, and awareness scross my Clients sites including staff members and systems.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Company Benefits Package
You'll take the lead on IT security and Information system governance strategy as well as help enable technologyYou'll drive internal and external security audits, implement immediate remediation and plan continuous security improvements.
- CIA, AAA, IAM, DLP/DRP, RBAC, PKI, SIEM, SOC, network, zero-trust,
- OWASP, PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO:27001, M365 (essential), Azure AD
You will be part of the Security Architecture & Engineering team and will work to plan, build and run security services within the organisation's multi-cloud (Azure & AWS) environments, and across other business information systems.
- 9 month contract
- Security architect Engineer
Work with external DPO and Information Security partners to ensure the technology environment is as secure as possible for our client and practice data.Requires expert knowledge and experience as a Data Practitioner and showing familiarity in a number of technology infrastructures including MS365, SharePoint, OneDrive and Azure
- Data experience, MS365, SharePoint, OneDrive and Azure
- SIEM, antivirus/patching software, IDP/IPS, penetration tests
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Security Engineer to join at a very exciting time, where they client is investing, growing and transforming their business to provide a better service to customers old and new.There is huge investment in Technology, Modern Workplace and move to full Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack and a great place to get involved in all parts of the transformation.
- Azure, AD, cloud services, virtual network design, firewall management
- DevOps environment experience, security frameworks, security management
Provide high quality technical Infrastructure and 3rd line support & Delivery services for the EMEA region.To support and develop delivery of resilient, reliable, cost-effective EIT systems by following best practice and industry standards.
- Enterprise Storage, VMWare, Azure, AWS, ServiceNow, Powershell
- O365, Monitoring tools inc Solarwinds, Software & Security updates
This role reports to Cyber Security Manager directly, to manage and response to cyber security alerts and incident, also involve in help the organisation to fulfil IT compliance.
- Welcome to candidate with less experience
- A growing team
We are looking for a Network Security Architect to take part in the definition of the Strategy for network security.You will challenge and gain support from the business for the network security strategy while adapting with future company aspirations, security obligations, and new services.
- CCIE, CISM, CRISC, PCNSE, Palo Alto
- Infrastructure security architectures, solutions, processes, frameworks
Provide day to day operational system administration for the core Business Solutions including Data and Analytics. Map the business roles to IT entitlement, Deploy, maintain, update and troubleshoots user access issues.
- Renowned Client
- long term contract
Join a global telecoms and technology organisation within a consulting and advisory position.Focusing on ISO27001 and NIST security frameworks, you will be responsible for carrying out security assessments and producing documentation.
- CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 Lead Auditor
- Understanding of ISO27001, NIST or Government security requirements
This role is to project manage the EMEA implementation of an enhanced DLP capability as part of the Global Security Change Programme
- Global Investment Bank
- Challenging role
This newly created role will interact and build relationships with senior management in the Technology functions. The role will also be responsible for drafting the annual audit plan and approach for program coverage as well as overseeing the execution of the cyber audit plan.
- cyber experience
Business Analyst | Inside IR35 | £350 - £400/day | Initial 6 months (potential for long term work)
Active BPSS & SC ESSENTIAL
- Active BPSS & SC clearance ESSENTIAL
A great opportunity to join a fast growth tech business as their Business Development Manager - Cyber Security. The role will be to primarily engage with new relationships to promote their market leading products and services.
- Business Development Manager Opportunity
- Cyber Security Sales Role
Are you an experienced cyber compliance leader with the ability to adapt policies and procedures to meet constantly evolving technical and regulatory requirements?Would you like to lead a team of highly skilled information security specialists?
- Technical Risk Management, Information Security, IT Auditing
- Cyber security laws and security compliance
You'll take the lead on IT security and Information system governance strategy as well as help enable technologyYou'll drive internal and external security audits, implement immediate remediation and plan continuous security improvements, whilst managing the security BAU
- Own the security implementation and management process
- SIEM, SOC, network, zero-trust, OWASP, PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO:27001
The purpose of this role is to be responsible for all aspects of the application security monitoring and managing exceptions identified in relation to core applications developed within the UK application landscape.This role will also be responsible for all aspects of data encryption.
- Responsible for all aspects of the application security
- NIST, ISO27001, Encryption Standards, Application Security
Maintain and update the governance, risk and performance frameworks, across IT and Security within EMEA Coordinate management actions tracking for issues identified by Internal Audit, Head Office, RMD, External Auditors, Regulators and other oversight bodies seeking assurance of the company's security, IT resilience and business continuity arrangements
- Cyber risk frameworks including NIST / ISO27001 / CoBIT
- Information & Cyber security controls / Excel skills
Product Delivery Manager | 6 months | £450/day - £500/day Inside IR35 | Remote
Delivery of infrastructure products.You must have BPSS and Security Clearance, ie you must currently be in a role which requires Security Clearance (not the same as DBS)
- Must have active Security Clearance
- initial 6 month contract
In this mid-level customer facing role you will take responsibility for providing security guidance and testing consultancy, partnering with Governance Risk & Compliance and Threat & Response teamsProvide technical security leadership as the Information Security subject matter expert to support functions, interpret and embed the technical aspects of the client's information security strategy
- CISSP, ISO27001/2, NIS controls, AWS,
- Media multiplexing, Satellite communications, broadcast radio, DTT
The post holder will be responsible for the management of the virtual environment, Security Applications and Solutions. The role will be key in supporting the definition, development and delivery of Network and Security projects that will deliver a secure and highly functional solution to the diverse user base that includes both internal and external stakeholders
- Working collaboratively across the industry to design the future of railway
- Experienced Infrastructure Engineer & Security Officer looking to c
As a IT Risk SME, you will work in Security Operation team to manage the Information Security and IT Risk Assessment, participate in developing the risk management programme and strategies.
- Hybrid / Remote
- chance to work in a growing team
The Penetration Tester will be testing applications and infrastructure for deficiencies using tooling and manual techniques and suggesting appropriate remediations to theseYou will bring a collaborative, hands-on approach to cyber security, with strong communication skills, and gravitas to engage with senior business leaders and department heads.
- Vulnerability & penetration testing, Qualys, Nessus, AWS, Azure, Windows, Linux
The Identity & Access Manager (IAM) will be responsible for how users within the Operational Technologies (OT) are given an identity - and importantly how it is protected.This role is located within the OT Security team and will have a high focus on developing and enforcing the full IAM governance model.
- CISSP, CISA, CIAM, IT/OT Technology
- IAM, PAMS inc CyberArk, Beyond Trust, AD, Azure
Under the direction of the Head of Infrastructure and Operations, you will manage the firm's infrastructure security systems and processes.The position is accountable for providing expertise and support in security engineering, incident response and risk management.
- TCP/IP, Linux based systems, routing protocols, incident management
- DLP, SIEM, intrusion detection, vulnerability management
Act as an interface between the Head of Information Security's strategy and process-based activities and the work of the technology-focused analysts, engineers and administrators in the IT organisation.The AVP Information Security is responsible for monitoring security controls continually and lead on operational security control implementations
- Information security - tactical, operational and strategic
- LINUX, SIEM Tools, Pen testing, Vulnerability management
This role will report to Security Operation Manager and work closely with Head of InfoSec to perform cloud security engineering duties and lead cloud security projects, you will also involve in long term development of cloud security of the organisation.
- hybrid role, multiple locations
- fully supported in obtaining professional certification
As a Security Engagement Manager, you will be the internal security consultant to engage with business and technical stakeholders to support the Head of Information Security in delivering security programmes and strategies. The role will also be the Deputy of Head of Information Security.
This role is based in Liverpool however you will have the flexibility to work at other offices in UK, 3 days per week working at office is expected.
- As the Deputy Head of Information Security
- Take part of development of a growing team
The Information Security Oversight Manager reports into the Head of Information Security and is responsible for ensuring that all third-party suppliers meet the organisation's security risk profile.The role will assess the security posture of third parties and will design information security controls for the organisation.
- CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO27001, NIST, 3rd party assurance
- Risk Management, Identity & Access Management